shopping cart empty
New vapers
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/10/2019 10:34:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IDontNeedANickname
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 300
  • Kudos7
New vapers
hi guys I have two friends who are converting to vaping they have got those cheap crappy pen things and I told them they are crap! I'm more of a rda guy and mech mods so my stuff also for them is crap! ive got two mtl tanks I can give them that are decent tanks. but im gonna need 2 mods that are inexpensive as they don't wanna pay too much for them. single battery preferably. as shipping with lipo takes forever to get here but this is not that important. they can wait if price is ok. ive looked a little and found the smoant battlestar mini to be the best for price. wondered if anyone else had some better knowledge.
thanks...
#2 (permalink)      9/10/2019 10:42:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8029
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos29764
For beginners, MTL, I'd just get them something like this: SKU 9702353. I just mini, three power settings, nothing to figure out, and it just works. Put an Innokin Zenith tank or something like that on top, with easily swappable coils, and you have a great starter kit.
#3 (permalink)      9/10/2019 11:07:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IDontNeedANickname
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 300
  • Kudos7
IDontNeedANickname wrote:

hi guys I have two friends who are converting to vaping they have got those cheap crappy pen things and I told them they are crap! I'm more of a rda guy and mech mods so my stuff also for them is crap! ive got two mtl tanks I can give them that are decent tanks. but im gonna need 2 mods that are inexpensive as they don't wanna pay too much for them. single battery preferably. as shipping with lipo takes forever to get here but this is not that important. they can wait if price is ok. ive looked a little and found the smoant battlestar mini to be the best for price. wondered if anyone else had some better knowledge.thanks...

Oh and must be variable wattage as one liked more wattage than the other.

#4 (permalink)      9/10/2019 11:09:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IDontNeedANickname
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 300
  • Kudos7
airwinny wrote:

For beginners, MTL, I'd just get them something like this: SKU 9702353. I just mini, three power settings, nothing to figure out, and it just works. Put an Innokin Zenith tank or something like that on top, with easily swappable coils, and you have a great starter kit.

I forgot to add needs to be variable wattage as one of them liked it at 14 watts the other at 11

#5 (permalink)      9/10/2019 10:39:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2241
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3282
I agree with @airwinny that the Innokin Zenith clearo is very n00b friendly. It is not the cheapest one around but it is good quality as most Innokin products.
Also, the chances of finding replacement coils for it over time is bigger than for cheaper attys from smaller manufacturers.

The Zenith tank is also sold in kit with the Innokin CoolFire Mini mod for under $50:

https://www.fasttech.com/category/0/search/-/p/0?f=-&keywords=Authentic%20Innokin%20CoolFire%20Mini%20Zenith

Built-in battery (1300mAh), variable wattage ( 6-40W), small in size.
In my opinion it's a decent deal in terms of quality and durability.
#6 (permalink)      9/10/2019 11:04:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2241
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3282
IDontNeedANickname wrote:

Oh and must be variable wattage

For a broader choice I suggest you take a look at the two searches below and play around with different settings and filters.
Two are for kits and one is for just VW mods.

Note: These searches only work in the desktop version of the site.

FT - Starter kits under $50 in stock

FT- Mod kits under $50 in stock

FT - VW mods under $30 in stock

Edited on 9/10/2019 at 11:06 PM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      9/11/2019 11:29:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DontCutTheMustard
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 39
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
+1 details
Vaping cause cancer and turn man into homosexual