shopping cart empty
Is there a doctor in the house? MCT vapes???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/20/2019 3:41:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4257
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2744
I vape all sorts of store bought liquids, mainstream liquids, on sale liquids... They are all pretty safe so far.

Lately though what I mainly do is the liquid barn flavoring (taste maker collection) and there PG VG NIC mixes. I like that because I can add more or less flavoring to the mixes.

420 suggestions, I don't use 420, no judgement or dumb shit, it just kills my motivation. CBD for pain relief sure. My suggestion is though, just use a bong.
#12 (permalink)      8/20/2019 3:48:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5022
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos3231
EternalSpline wrote:

420 suggestions, I don't use 420, no judgement or dumb shit, it just kills my motivation. CBD for pain relief sure. My suggestion is though, just use a bong.

Believe it or not, some of us can have a little too much motivation at times, intended or not. Yeah, I'm the guy that shows up to work early and often leaves late to go home and not be able to sleep, without 420 that is.
Partially from the pain of the age I've accumulated as well as the wheels spinning. I believe it helps with creativity sometimes as well, just what comes of it has to be accessed with a clear head later. ;0)

Always keep your ear to the ground!
#13 (permalink)      8/20/2019 3:51:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 5289
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos8454
+1 details
Bloomberg:Juul, Philip Morris Sued Under Racketeer Act for Targeting Kids
Radical Leftism fried its brain! If you haven't been called a racist by a crazy leftist, you're doing something wrong!!!
#14 (permalink)      8/20/2019 3:55:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5022
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos3231
Still.Me wrote:

Bloomberg:Juul, Philip Morris Sued Under Racketeer Act for Targeting Kids

Oh, that's going to go over well! 16 years old and going to sue the manufacturer? Seems to have missed the link that put the device into his hands.

#moneygrab!#

#15 (permalink)      8/20/2019 3:56:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 5289
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos8454
+1 details
Money grab = Probably

But Juul really seems to be in the news right now

Cigarettes Can't Be Advertised On TV. Should Juul Ads Be Permitted?
Radical Leftism fried its brain! If you haven't been called a racist by a crazy leftist, you're doing something wrong!!!
#16 (permalink)      8/20/2019 3:58:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5022
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos3231
Still.Me wrote:

Should Juul Ads Be Permitted?

No.

#17 (permalink)      8/20/2019 4:07:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4257
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2744
Yeah I am right there with you, I can't sleep some times because of wheels spinning, at work late, in early. That is when I don't smoke, or when I used to smoke. It's how much I actually get done that suffers, it does make me more creative, but I have a hard time getting that creative idea accomplished. I can smoke just a little tiny bit and then it's kind of only a good thing. I work for myself and I do something I enjoy mostly so it's just not for me right now.

It's still illegal here and I have a kid to think about...

I am all for people smoking it, enjoy, have fun. I don't 100% understand vaping it, but it's been a long long time since I was really into smoking it so I am sure everything has changed. Bongs were always great though, by far my favorite back in the day.

When it becomes fully legal here in Florida, I will probably smoke it once in awhile.

It's unfortunate that some illegal as in black market THC vape carts are casting a negative light on vaping. This whole stupid thing though with vaping is ridiculous, I saw a lady with a MD, as in a fucking doctor, on twitter warning people about popcorn lung yesterday.
#18 (permalink)      8/20/2019 4:18:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5022
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos3231
I do have a few bongs and they do not disappoint! Combustion is what I'm trying to avoid.

The convenience and potency of the 420 vape cartridges is hard to beat! The asthmatic feeling they give me I do not like and it's been every one I've tried so far that does this, some to greater extent than others.

I'm bouncing in and out of Cali so I get at least this benefit while here, offsets the madness this place is too.
#19 (permalink)      8/20/2019 5:02:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 1089
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos851
DanTo wrote:

THC and/or CBD are soluble only in oil, so that's why they use it.

True, but the oil can be removed from the cannabinoids.

I buy my CBD in crystaline form.
I dilute the powder in PG.
When making the DIY juice I add VG and often some flavoring the same way as with nicotine based DIY juice.

One vendor writes:

Typically, CBD crystals contain between 98 and 99 percent isolated CBD. Similar products have been created using the primary psychoactive in the cannabis plant, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
They are harvested from hemp plants that contain high levels of CBD. The CBD-rich plant extract is heated, cooled, and separated repeatedly. During the final cycle, chemists insert a seed blanket into the solution, place it in a cool, dark area, and use a vacuum pump to remove contaminants. The crystals soon begin to grow. The separation process continues until the crystals contain 98 to 99 percent isolated CBD.

Another vendor writes:

After hemp oil is removed from the plant, it can be further refined to isolate only CBD. To isolate our pure CBD crystals, we extract hemp oil to put it through a ‘winterisation’ process or slowly heated to remove fats and lipids. Then, we use a machine called a rotary evaporator to remove any remaining plant traces. The final product is decarboxylated through another meticulous heating process to activate the cannabinoids, making them bio available for consumers.

#20 (permalink)      8/20/2019 5:08:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 1089
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos851
#21 (permalink)      8/20/2019 5:09:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4257
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2744
+1 details
I hear the edibles thing is pretty massive now, is that an option?

It's interesting the carts do that, do you know the why? Like what chemical component is doing it? I wonder if you made your own vape liquid with it, if it would be better. That has to be a possibility right? Like maybe instead of making butter you did the same recipe with a VG and PG mixture? I guess contaminants would be a factor?