shopping cart empty
Is there a doctor in the house? MCT vapes???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/18/2019 5:13:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5110
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos3319
Is there a doctor in the house? MCT vapes???
Medium chain triglycerides, are they all they're said to be for vapers?

Lung injury news lately had me thinking back years ago to a conversation about refined palm and coconut oils as carriers like VG and PG. From my understanding these associated types of lipids should not be vaped yet I see mention of these MCTs in both Nic salts and as a thinner in CBD and THC vape cartridges.

What's really going?
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#2 (permalink)      8/18/2019 6:19:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 9265
  • Reviews 248
  • Kudos5931
+1 details
EVERYTHING premixed sold, thc/free nic/ salt nic, has bullshit mixed in regardless of "your" information. This is why i only vape my own diy juice. You read more on those vaping issues and it stems from juul vapes they all used. Juul had my lungs hurt, it being owned by big tobacco is probably why. Why not "advocate" a vape company we own and let it cause problems, it stops future vapors from trying and just stick with our main sale of cigarettes.

Edit: my last diy mix is what ive vaped only for a year or so. No extra bs. 75%vg 25%pg, 0 nicotine, add 2 drops per 5ml of "honey circles"

Edited on 8/18/2019 at 6:23 PM. Reason:
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#3 (permalink)      8/18/2019 6:23:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4363
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2864
I wonder if your not on to something with that skeeets the juul has to cost more to make then a pack of smokes.
#4 (permalink)      8/18/2019 6:28:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 9265
  • Reviews 248
  • Kudos5931
EternalSpline wrote:

I wonder if your not on to something with that skeeets the juul has to cost more to make then a pack of smokes.

At 60$ a kit, for one shit battery and charger along with 4 different flavor pods that have all kinds of shit you can taste in them, they might make some profit for now(the small company that BT owns and tell them what to do) awhile BT is sitting back watching thier plan unravel to get everyone away and back to regular cigarettes.

In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#5 (permalink)      8/18/2019 6:31:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5110
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos3319
Skeeeets wrote:

EVERYTHING premixed sold, thc/free nic/ salt nic, has bullshit mixed in regardless of "your" information. This is why i only vape my own diy juice. You read more on those vaping issues and it stems from juul vapes they all used. Juul had my lungs hurt, it being owned by big tobacco is probably why. Why not "advocate" a vape company we own and let it cause problems, it stops future vapors from trying and just stick with our main sale of cigarettes.

Edit: my last diy mix is what ive vaped only for a year or so. No extra bs. 75%vg 25%pg, 0 nicotine, add 2 drops per 5ml of "honey circles"

The only vape I haven't mixed for myself for many years has been the 420 cartridges which have only been recently. They effect me similar to high concentrate PG liquids, almost an asthmatic feeling.

EternalSpline wrote:

Very well could be.

Edit: Forgot about a free bottle of liquid with a purchase about eight months ago, wasn't very impressed with the flavor but I had no ill effects.

Edited on 8/19/2019 at 12:38 PM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      8/19/2019 12:33:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5110
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos3319
Just one article on Juul out of many!
#7 (permalink)      8/19/2019 7:29:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DanTo
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 986
  • Reviews 225
  • Kudos765
+1 details
THC and/or CBD are soluble only in oil, so that's why they use it.
#8 (permalink)      8/20/2019 2:15:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5110
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos3319
DanTo wrote:

THC and/or CBD are soluble only in oil, so that's why they use it.

And we're to the point, thanks!

Now for an alternative to the vape cartridges, I mean other than combustion?

In the cart, with these.

#9 (permalink)      8/20/2019 2:26:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 5106
  • Reviews 151
  • Kudos7180
+2 details
I came to the conclusion years ago that the least amount of products in my juice the better which is why i started only ever vaping my own made Nic/VG/purified water mix.

Apart from the 1 drop of flavour per 10ml of base....

All the rest is too "wild west" for me.

Edited on 8/20/2019 at 2:30 PM. Reason:
Some people need to grow a sense of humour
#10 (permalink)      8/20/2019 3:30:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5110
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos3319
I just made a 1000 ml, 2 x 500ml batches of liquid today, nothing but trusted flavorings, nic, VG and PG.

Growing flowers, pressing, CO2 extraction, BHO extraction.... or the like is a little further than I really want to go to sleep better at night. Just looking for 420 suggestions.
Edit:

Now for an alternative to the vape cartridges, I mean other than combustion?

In the cart, with these.

Edited on 8/20/2019 at 3:33 PM. Reason:
#11 (permalink)      8/20/2019 3:41:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4363
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2864
I vape all sorts of store bought liquids, mainstream liquids, on sale liquids... They are all pretty safe so far.

Lately though what I mainly do is the liquid barn flavoring (taste maker collection) and there PG VG NIC mixes. I like that because I can add more or less flavoring to the mixes.

420 suggestions, I don't use 420, no judgement or dumb shit, it just kills my motivation. CBD for pain relief sure. My suggestion is though, just use a bong.