shopping cart empty
Looking for the top choices as of today
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/10/2019 3:50:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7316
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos27669
+6 details
If you like the Veritas, all RDAs mentioned so far are far more airy.

For a similar vape, but with much better flavor, I'd go for things like a Haku Venna, a Citadel or a Krma.
#12 (permalink)      5/10/2019 7:39:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cmj55
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5627
  • Reviews 121
  • Kudos22120
+3 details
Hi TheRedlines good to see you back.

A favourite of mine for mtl squonking is the (18mm. diameter) Speed Up SKU 9622950 I have two of these and one Speed Revolution. The Speed Up has the advantage of adjustable air.

These SKU 9418800 Speed Revolution Pei top caps work very well on the Speed Rev. They will also (tightly) fit on the Speed Up if the top O-ring is removed.

Two Speed Ups one with Pei cap and top O-ring removed. I find the Pei caps especially handy to use when driving.
Anyone who has never harassed the music threads is welcome amongst the Only lovers left alive...
#13 (permalink)      5/13/2019 12:06:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheRedlines
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 2229
  • Reviews 57
  • Kudos1856
+1 details
Thanks for the help. I don't know how I missed this but am glad I found it and will check them out.
#14 (permalink)      5/13/2019 12:52:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 9225
  • Reviews 248
  • Kudos5920
cmj55 wrote:

..........A favourite of mine for mtl squonking is the (18mm. diameter) Speed Up SKU 9622950 I have two of these and one Speed Revolution.......

That looks promising. I liked my veritas and feel stupid for giving it away to someone, close enough but not close enough. Its in my next order. I still stand by the killer (14mm) rda. It was initially a pain to build on but got the skillz now, its kicked my derringerz ass in flavor. Still setup, i gave my automatic ego to someone, with the squonk pin and wicking setup to use as a dripper for old school automatic draw batteries ;)

Idky but this thread/comment reminded me i need extra glass/full shells for the billet box. Recently able to drive myself, i find vaping easier than smoking while driving, figured id set one of the billet boxes to be a dedicated car vape.

Anyone concerned or remember, i got back into cigarettes over a year ago, and im struggling to fully switch back all while i use both daily...

In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'