shopping cart empty
Exciting News: VOOPOO X217 Mod with Great Power is Released!!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      2/28/2019 6:30:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShishkaBerry
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos1
+1 details
Yall are still suckin Tony Bs dick? Lmao he's such a moron, he doesn't even know how a business contract works.
#42 (permalink)      2/28/2019 9:35:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mimppimp
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 1583
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos759
+2 details
Anniepan wrote:

Hello mimppimp,

You have the right to hate the things that you don't like, but you do not need to post rude words at our forum. I have to do my job to delete these posts. Please don't attack! Hope you can understand.

come on dude, you for real?

first let me correct two things for you, 1 - i do not hate, i dislike, 2 i do need to post rude words as I FEEL like doing so as VOOPOO feels like posting crap everywhere they go.

you claim you have to do your job and delete these posts, so you saying that your grouping my posts with the other shit posts, THAT YOU do not delete till the thread is shit.

i pity you.

i do not understand your defense of certain posters but pay more attention to just a few.

you claim you want a clean forum but continue your tired old song and dance.

blah blah blah from you.

i did state on my last post in this thread i was done with this shit stream, you brought your spotlight. thankyou for that.

i do not like to say it but discord can be a better solution than a shill forum moderator that does not understand fairness or the right thing.

you all may now throw your attacks at me because i have said what most feel like saying but wont.

this forum will never be clean with Anniepan moderating, it is time for someone to replace her, him or it.

Edited on 2/28/2019 at 9:47 AM. Reason: time for my yearly hiatus, annipan hopefully wont be here when i return.
i just dont give a shit anymore....
#43 (permalink)      2/28/2019 9:39:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Paula.Puhhoels
  • JoinedFeb 2019
  • Posts 329
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos384
+1 details
Would you children please at least attempt to get along? I don't believe you are very good ambassadors to the vapor smoking community.

With kind regards, I remain

Paula F. Puhhoels
#44 (permalink)      3/1/2019 8:58:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9186
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos10256
The vape reviewer is not aware that helium is an element, heating it in a vapewill not cause it to undergo a chemical change. That's why it is called an element
#45 (permalink)      3/1/2019 1:32:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
General_Butt_Naked
  • JoinedFeb 2019
  • Posts 98
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos36
#46 (permalink)      3/1/2019 9:00:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JoeVapesReviews
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 53
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos31
The display graphics look like the last generation Smok. Something you seen on the majesty mod for example... Guess they just wanted to make themselves more garbage than they already are.