shopping cart empty
What Is The Most Annoying Type Of Friend on vaping?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      2/23/2019 9:53:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3333
  • Reviews 104
  • Kudos3699
+2 details
Hiko9 wrote:

Hey RussG do you like menthol? my latest juices are awesome (for my juice) on just pg, nic conc, menthol crystal dissolved in PG, and a *pour* "that'll do" of koolada.. i like the menthol on ebay wot sez "country of origin japan" hint hint, 15g in a 100ml numark chemist VG bottle, top off with pg, sit it in a glass of hot water and shake occasionally, used at 10% for my tastes.. i finally let someone try my juice, my cousin who doesn't vape tried my vape and said it was subtle - i don't like it mega strong which is why i've always been reluctant to let my juice get tasted.. i like it, but retail juice is so much stronger i end up diluting it double with pg
500ml juice for less than a tenner, i think.. can't remember how much the nic costs but can't be much more than a fivers worth of 72 base at pre-TPD prices in 500ml of 12mg am very "no fucking about" at the moment.. if i buy a concentrate i make the whole bottle all in one go, etc

I kind of agree on cigalikes for new vapers, perhaps the pods replace them? I'd like to say Ego though if we're talking old school devices. Cigalikes never had enough power to switch me., ego barely did but it did.

EU produced PG/VG for me in the UK is £5 per litre, free postage on orders over £10, Inarwera concentrates, my preferred brand typically mixes @ 3% (ish) so a 10ml bottle gives 300ml. Never did the maths, probably £15 per litre + your desired nic. Home mixing is redicuously cheap compared to what you see on the shelves of vape shops. A couple of home mix ADV's cuts the cost of vaping big time.

Maybe pods will become the starting point for new vapers, big tobacco investing billions in vaping as they have so much to lose. As a business they need the same profit margins from vaping they do from cigs. Bad news for future vapers, I think.

#32 (permalink)      2/24/2019 2:41:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hiko9
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 5627
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos5390
Yeah i generally just vape the DIY menthol so i mix a 500ml bottle. mixed 200ml of red astaire and dv sherbet lemon at 5% - 10ml bottle, just as palette cleansers. A few hours on them and i can taste my menthol again. The lemon sat for so long i had to dilute it again... lol. That juice will probably go off before i vape it up.
I do use a tiny splash of cupcake world's spearmint in a bit of my menthol sometimes. That's very strong conc, and it's cheap, too. It's like doublemint gum, if they messed up and made it a bit too sweet.

I can see pods being big. Don't want to give them ideas but a PCC about the size of a 10 deck could hold PCC gear, the current vape, a charging battery. Refill packs of sealed pods i can see.
Green Screwdriver for LIFE
#33 (permalink)      2/24/2019 3:07:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bassett
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1682
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos800
Assuming you mix by weight you should mix smaller batches. menthol needs a 3 day steep tops assuming regular agitation. i highly regard agitation as more important than a lengthy steep. shaking liquid daily from clear to saturated with bubbles and back to clear again three times daily is quite effective.

I don't mean to criticize your methods unnecessarily.
*smokebomb*
#34 (permalink)      2/24/2019 4:44:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2249
  • Reviews 279
  • Kudos492
Off track ,
Or What?
Answer the question
#35 (permalink)      2/24/2019 4:55:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 5659
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos8915
+1 details
Fortunately I dont have any friends that vape, or smoke but have had aqauintences I encounter on a daily basis, shop workers, ...that sort of thing that used to pepper me with a ton of questions about vaping.

I once took out the time to help several of them, gave them vape gear, even juice, just to set them up but not one of them stuck with it or really even tried.
Waste of my time if you make it too easy for them.

I am less open to questions but the odd time I am, I no longer waste my time and just direct them to the nearest vape store.
Radical Leftism fried its brain! If you haven't been called a racist by a crazy leftist, you're doing something wrong!!!
#36 (permalink)      2/24/2019 4:57:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2249
  • Reviews 279
  • Kudos492
Don’t stop helping others but don’t be a door mat hey
#37 (permalink)      2/24/2019 5:44:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mickd
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 6328
  • Reviews 167
  • Kudos16433
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

I no longer waste my time and just direct them to the nearest vape store.

Direct them to the FT forum, that'll teach them;)

HELP FOR HEROES. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.
#38 (permalink)      2/24/2019 6:09:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2249
  • Reviews 279
  • Kudos492
Guess what...They are here!
I do direct them here. That's why...
There's always a new wave of noobs that ask stupid
Questions.
Deal with it!
If you ain't part of the solution,
Then your part of the problem, right?
Think about it.
#39 (permalink)      2/24/2019 6:11:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2249
  • Reviews 279
  • Kudos492
I realize that there is a new problem vaper then,...
It's the ones that don't help other new vapers, right?
#40 (permalink)      2/24/2019 6:20:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 25249
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos19271
Still.Me wrote:

I no longer waste my time and just direct them to the nearest vape store.

Yeah because you have much more important things to do with your time like go for a hundred thousand posts making up lies about other people on FT forums. Pull the other one multi times banned loser.

Edited on 2/24/2019 at 6:23 AM. Reason:
My interests include logic and reason. If you have a problem with that that's your problem. Lose the idiotic fallacies, learn how to think and act like a sensible adult, or get lost.
#41 (permalink)      2/24/2019 6:25:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2249
  • Reviews 279
  • Kudos492
Wow a Pac man escaped...
Thousands nope...
Just your!