shopping cart empty
Have you converted to salt nic?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#101 (permalink)      2/27/2019 10:53:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bassett
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1682
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos800
+2 details
i would reccomend you stay away from ejuice sold here, especially some of their cheaper brands in the 4$/30ml price bracket. Its in my opinion that they use industrial (92% pure) or food grade (95-98%) engredients instead of USP grade (99.7%). I cant say what they use for their nicotine for sure, but their base does not seem to be up to par. I dont mean to toot my own horn but i feel i can safely make these assumptions because i have been selling ejuice on campus for the better part of 3 years now and i can tell somethings not quite right.

It seems they use commercial flavorings because have tasted Capella in some of their ejuice lines as well as LorAnn. I find their higher nicotine concentrated ejuice unbearable but the low nicotine is passable. if you vape Higher nicotine i would highly reccomend buying your own or from a premium label vendor. Better yet you should consider buying your own and selecting some of the most used flavorings since they are foolproof for the most part.

click here for a list of commercial flavorings sorted by # of references
*smokebomb*
#102 (permalink)      2/27/2019 10:58:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bassett
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1682
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos800
There are some useful communities you can join that will take out all the guesswork for those unaware.
*smokebomb*