shopping cart empty
Have you converted to salt nic?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/21/2019 1:04:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bassett
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1677
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos798
Have you converted to salt nic?
I tried the Novo, Nord, Aspire breeze 1&2 and finally settled on a juul but only after having received it unexpectedly as a gift on Christmas. I fell in love with it after i bought me a power bank case half the size of a pack of smokes. Its a winner in my books because its so tiny when you pull it out of the case it never dies or gets lost in the thing. I find myself surprised juul isnt selling that well nor has many reviews here. Im posting this today to see if there's others like me that find these small pod devices superior or if most find them inferior.

Cheers,
*smokebomb*
#2 (permalink)      2/21/2019 1:07:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
c411um
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 1963
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos1781
Juul valued at $38bn

Edited on 2/21/2019 at 1:08 AM. Reason:
There's stupid, and then there's Trump Derangement Syndrome stupid
#3 (permalink)      2/21/2019 1:16:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bassett
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1677
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos798
+1 details
c411um wrote:

Juul valued at $38bn

Theres no question they are successful. The numbers on fasttech at least show that people are not leaving reviews but who knows how well clones sold here, but i assume it reflects sales. Maybe it goes to show their success in that many are buying authentic from the source. Just a shame their cloned pods are gross, they need to sell empties.

*smokebomb*
#4 (permalink)      2/21/2019 2:39:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 1896
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos1748
+3 details
I am trying to get off the Nicotine vagon, why should I switch to salt?

Is like a beer alcoholic try to quit drinking and switch to vodka for this process...

Edited on 2/21/2019 at 2:41 AM. Reason:
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#5 (permalink)      2/21/2019 2:47:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Becak
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 524
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos374
Bassett wrote:

I tried the Novo, Nord, Aspire breeze 1&2 and finally settled on a juul but only after having received it unexpectedly as a gift on Christmas. I fell in love with it after i bought me a power bank case half the size of a pack of smokes. Its a winner in my books because its so tiny when you pull it out of the case it never dies or gets lost in the thing. I find myself surprised juul isnt selling that well nor has many reviews here. Im posting this today to see if there's others like me that find these small pod devices superior or if most find them inferior.Cheers,

sometimes, I use juuls, another time I use custom atomizer. both are great

#6 (permalink)      2/21/2019 3:07:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pondez
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 193
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos169
No i nothing about Nic salt except the high nic level.

Is it worth investigating?
#7 (permalink)      2/21/2019 3:38:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gigirat67
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 112
  • Reviews 87
  • Kudos67
+3 details
Nicotine salts I find a bit tricky... I've tried to gather some reliable info to make up my mind.

On the one hand, it seem to be a good option for people who are heavily dependent on nicotine: higher dosage without the extra nic' hit or the chain vaping. On the other hand, there is a serious risk of increasing one's addiction. Matter of fact, I'm precisely the kind of guy who will end up doing just that, if it's made easy for me. I ended up smoking 2 packs/day, and I didn't stop because I was fed up with nicotine, I stopped because the nicotine deliver system was deadly and smelly.

Like yoshi262 said, who wants to be actually chained to the wagon when you are already locked in ?

I'm staying away from nicotine salt.
#8 (permalink)      2/21/2019 3:40:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gigirat67
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 112
  • Reviews 87
  • Kudos67
But that's just me...
#9 (permalink)      2/21/2019 7:16:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9000
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos10046
+1 details
Gigirat67 wrote:

But that's just me...

don't be that guy

#10 (permalink)      2/21/2019 9:29:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Paula.Puhhoels
  • JoinedFeb 2019
  • Posts 329
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos384
+1 details
I am staying away from this as well. I am on a sodium restricted diet and the last thing I need is to consume salt through vapor smoking. My cigarette juice will remain salt free!

With kind regards, I remain

Paula F. Puhhoels
#11 (permalink)      2/21/2019 1:08:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bassett
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1677
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos798
+3 details
I deliver juice around campus and ive found seasoned smokers switch to salts easier. Most people who buy freebase admit that they feel the need to rotate to cigarettes and i feel making the switch as a crucial step. Now if you dont plan on quitting vaping is definitely more safe and i feel like vaping 0.7ml * 36mg/ml day as likely better than a 10-15ml * 3mg/ml ml habit. the 36mg juice i make has about as much of a throat hit as my 6mg freebase. You think your vaping more nicotine but i dont think i am, the coil is tiny and i vape a hell of a lot less volume, granted its stronger.

One juul pod is 0.7ml and i vape 16 or 36mg and the pod will last me 2 days regardless with about 20 refills on a pod easily. The seal starts to suffer around 25 refills so i reccomend 20 max. My favorite part is how small it is, how nice it hits as a MTL, and a power bank case takes care of short battery life ever being a problem. this is one of the smallest cases and charges it 3-4 times or keeps it charged for 2 days for me. about a 45 min charge to full too (for the power bank).

Edited on 2/21/2019 at 1:16 PM. Reason:
*smokebomb*