shopping cart empty
A sub ohm tank that's as good as a RDA, or close?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      1/19/2019 7:13:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 946
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos588
+1 details
Best RTA hands down is the dvarw. I primarily squonk, but the dvarw just gives awesome flavor, super dense. It is technically a mtl tank but you can buy the inserts. Or you could just get the 24mm version that is more of a restricted vape to wide open
Squonklife
#12 (permalink)      1/19/2019 10:05:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffychick
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 357
  • Reviews 103
  • Kudos268
+1 details
Freemax Mesh pro is the best sub ohm tank I have ever tried - closely followed by the Geekvape Alpha, Fireluke Mesh, Falcon and avenger. Mesh coils are closing up to RTA for flavour quality now and coil life is a lot better than it is with standard coil heads. I only stopped using the Falcon as the coils leak after a few days - the cotton seems to sag I think and simply change the coil and the leak has gone but not very practical for me. It was a shame as excellent flavour from the M1 coils. But the Mesh Pro is just my favourite ever.
I not a huge fan of rebuildables due to my crappy hands so only really stick to an RDA for liquid reviews and do love a nice MTL rta.
#13 (permalink)      1/19/2019 10:06:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffychick
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 357
  • Reviews 103
  • Kudos268
+1 details
Also the Ehpro True MTL RTA the flavour was the same as my Geekvape Ammit MTL RDA - such a surprise - I used the same e-liquids on both and the flavour on the True was amazing.