shopping cart empty
Let's make vaping cool!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      6/9/2018 3:26:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
milongkok
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 2580
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3509
Agreed.

I dont care if a kid wants to vape other than how it hurts vaping overall for we all smoked as kids so none of us are in any position to come down on kids for doing so.

Id rather he vape than smoke. If he takes up vaping full time into adulthood, rather than it just being a temporary trend, then he was going to smoke anyhow.
#32 (permalink)      6/9/2018 3:28:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Karlsson3
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 4533
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos6296
+4 details
if there’s a buzzing-noise, somebody’s making a buzzing-noise, and the only reason for making a buzzing-noise that I know of is because you’re a bee
#33 (permalink)      6/9/2018 3:35:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 12013
  • Reviews 330
  • Kudos23493
+3 details
In the area I'm living you don't see many vapers, teens don't seem to care much about it either. Peeps don't care any-more seeing you vaping, however still you sometimes get the basic questions: is vaping better than smoking cigarettes, (is it cheaper), isn't it carcinogenic, etc. etc.

Otherwise there was a short period when it seemed to have a visible "cool" side. When you could still vape in all public places: work places, schools, train stations, bars, restaurants, etc. where smoking had been already banned.

Edited on 6/9/2018 at 4:05 PM. Reason:
#34 (permalink)      6/9/2018 3:39:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
johnny_469
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 22975
  • Reviews 288
  • Kudos27003
+1 details
If you do anything for the purpose of being "cool", you're an idiot.
Woah, mama!
#35 (permalink)      6/9/2018 3:42:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 1831
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos7969
+3 details
johnny_469 wrote:

So I'm an idiot for using my air conditioner Johnny?

If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#36 (permalink)      6/9/2018 3:44:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 1831
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos7969
+3 details
Just kidding, you guys all vape and are pretty cool sooo.... Vaping must be at least pretty cool.
If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#37 (permalink)      6/9/2018 4:03:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
solksagen
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 1000
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos1298
+4 details
milongkok wrote:

Open up your eyes a bit more.Kids are vaping everywhere.

I think Blauw (= Dutch for Blue) lives in The Netherlands or Belgium, and the situation here can't be compared to North America. I live in a commuter village with about 10k inhabitants but without any shops selling e-liquid or e-cigarettes. I've only seen one other person vape in the past year. A high percentage of the kids at the (very strict biblical) local high school smokes.

Thé Lau, forever cool.

#38 (permalink)      6/9/2018 4:13:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Blauw
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 230
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos283
+2 details
Amsterdam. Quite a few vapeshops. Out on the streets, they're smoking, not vaping. But hey, what do I know? I don't get around much. Maybe rich kids vape.
Thé Lau. Thanks, Solksagen. By the way, I tried Blue, but it was taken.
It's allright, it's allright, it's alrighiiiit. I know it's gonna be allright. (Yoko Ono)
#39 (permalink)      6/9/2018 4:25:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SOLOMONgrundy
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 124
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos31
Oooooo it's always the guys with clouds"look at them with there .015 builds doing what makes them happy and helped them get off of cigs😂😂😂😂think about this.the first thing to go with all this vaping bans stuff so fare is flavors,yes flavors everyone is in a uproar over that to,weeeeeelllllllllll if half the flavors did have motts look alike boxes or frosted flakes boxies how about pac man ghost maybe law makes wouldn't look at the vaping industry as trying to lore in kids.funny I've been vaping for 4 or 5 years now and I can tell you that's 100% what it looks like.no 30 to 40 year old gives a shit what package his juice comes in.but a kid does.funny any time someone says anything that makes sense he's labeled as "your against us!!!!!!!!!!" When I just wish people would stop blaming dumb shit for vaping bans and start seeing some real problems.oooo and by the way vaping is a nic delivery system but it does look real fucking cool and if you don't think so you're ether dumb as hell or just in denial.why do we buy all this shit?ooo we need 20 mods and 20 rda's 5 tanks.....lol it's because we think half this shit looks cool and if we do I know others do and especially kids!!!!!!! and I've read some of you saying how cool the mod looks.sorry so long.done ranting.you old guys can carry on with your"get your ball out my yard"stick
#40 (permalink)      6/9/2018 4:26:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
milongkok
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 2580
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3509
I understand your point Solks, the geographical differences.

I am in the downtown core but in a village, within if that makes sense.
I am 3 minutes from the lake, CN Tower, the financial district but I am still enclosed within an area that is enclosed within a village, Forest Hill village.
Its a very affluent area which brings very little tolerance for smoking or vaping.

Indeed, in the 3 1/2 years I have vaped, I have never seen one adult nearby vaping, and none of my friends do but I have 3 private schools around me so its the teens there that are vaping, or at least in public.
I doubt that they do in front of their parents though.

I do vape occasionally just outside of my area, on main streets that run near my "village" near large grocery stores....and have been approached a few times by shop employees wanting advice as to whether vaping helps...but thats it.

I am anything but a conformist but its very highly frowned upon, yet funnily enough tons of my friends smoke hash or pot indoors, discreetly....and there would be less stigma attached to that than there would be vaping.

Its a peculiar world :D
#41 (permalink)      6/9/2018 4:34:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Blauw
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 230
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos283
+1 details
johnny_469 wrote:

Indeed. And that relates to this thread how exactly?

It's allright, it's allright, it's alrighiiiit. I know it's gonna be allright. (Yoko Ono)