shopping cart empty
Let's make vaping cool!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      6/9/2018 12:59:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Blauw
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 233
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos286
For me it's a luxury. A stimulant. I'll glady advocate it, vaping at 11 to 16 wartz. And how can you be new to vape, when you've been here longer then I am?
It's allright, it's allright, it's alrighiiiit. I know it's gonna be allright. (Yoko Ono)
#22 (permalink)      6/9/2018 1:24:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
New2vape
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 475
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos543
+2 details
Blauw wrote:

For me it's a luxury. A stimulant. I'll glady advocate it, vaping at 11 to 16 wartz. And how can you be new to vape, when you've been here longer then I am?

lol I was new when I joined here. No clue how to change the name

You can lead a horse to water, but cannot make him take a bath
#23 (permalink)      6/9/2018 1:36:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
milongkok
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 2592
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3520
@Blau Me

I see a lot of youngsters smoking. Never a vape.

Open up your eyes a bit more.
Kids are vaping everywhere.

I live in an area where the kids go to school via Uber and/or walk around with their parents credit cards but are unable to hide their vape purchases so it takes a bit of time and planning to acquire vape gear.

No clue how to change the name

You cant change the name on that one. Would need a secondary account

Edited on 6/9/2018 at 1:55 PM. Reason:
#24 (permalink)      6/9/2018 2:01:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 8593
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos12884
+3 details

Old people aren't cool.

Now, I'm bummed. My whole day/life is ruined. Where is that .44? Dammit and I was havin such a great day......time to end it all.

Ok, its cool to vape. I am old(ish) and, I jus wanna be cool.

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#25 (permalink)      6/9/2018 2:02:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 8593
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos12884
+2 details

No clue how to change the name

Find a "cool" alt and start over?

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#26 (permalink)      6/9/2018 2:06:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Blauw
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 233
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos286
vape8ion wrote:

Old people aren't cool.

Now, I'm bummed. My whole day/life is ruined..

Don't take it so hard. Let your hair down. Nobody gives a fuck anymore. That's the beauty of it!

It's allright, it's allright, it's alrighiiiit. I know it's gonna be allright. (Yoko Ono)
#27 (permalink)      6/9/2018 2:53:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Morris68
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 4708
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos7421
+2 details
Gave up trying to convince the general public that vaping (and especially second hand vape) is no great threat to their existence. Now when I'm out, but indoors, I wait till no one seems to be looking, take a deep vape from a small but powerful rig and casually blow the used vapor into my shirt.

How many times do you tell yourself you've spent enough on gear...only to remember...

And in a worst case scenario just smile sincerely and say...

"It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled!" Mark Twain, American Author
#28 (permalink)      6/9/2018 2:56:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 12495
  • Reviews 330
  • Kudos24322
+2 details

Vaping being "cool" is one of the worst things to happen for us. It put a target on vapers IMHO.For me personally it's a means to an end. When it started to become about clouds, it really changed.

Again, just my opinion

Didn't it somewhere start with mech mods and finicky high end stuff? (which wasn't exactly (yet) destined for clouds - at its time)

But it's an other aspect, the thread isn't really about that.

Edited on 6/9/2018 at 3:19 PM. Reason:
#29 (permalink)      6/9/2018 3:02:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SJA06
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos38
+6 details
Vaping isn't cool , never was never will be.
When I started there was two of us who vaped at work, we'd get lots of strange looks in the smoking shelter,all banned inside the buildings.
Now the vapers out number the smokers, but the comments that you over hear are I hate been in when so & so's in and have to stand in those clouds,all I can taste is their flavours and I can't see. That's with an outside shelter, 2 sides and a roof.

I see school kids vaping, not so bothered by that, think they would have tried cigs if vaping hadn't been available so the better of two evils, if your going to do one or the other then vape. Most of em seem to have fixed battery sub ohm kits, so maybe its the clouds that make it cool for them. Just can't imagine trying a sneaky vape at school like I did a cig at school in the **, shit I'm getting old.
#30 (permalink)      6/9/2018 3:26:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Karlsson3
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 4677
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos6704
+4 details
if there’s a buzzing-noise, somebody’s making a buzzing-noise, and the only reason for making a buzzing-noise that I know of is because you’re a bee
#31 (permalink)      6/9/2018 3:26:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
milongkok
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 2592
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3520
Agreed.

I dont care if a kid wants to vape other than how it hurts vaping overall for we all smoked as kids so none of us are in any position to come down on kids for doing so.

Id rather he vape than smoke. If he takes up vaping full time into adulthood, rather than it just being a temporary trend, then he was going to smoke anyhow.