shopping cart empty
busardo visits clone factory
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#111 (permalink)      3/25/2015 8:09:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pafapaf
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 13895
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos21951
La boite à caca? Not my thing.
#112 (permalink)      3/25/2015 8:34:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
poulw
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 267
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos221
JulFr wrote:

poulw wrote:JulFr wrote:I haven't watched the vid yet (I will later, only out of curiosity) and I must have only watched 2 or 3 vids from the guy. But from what I gather: authentic is good, employees are fucking happy / clones are bad and made by slaves. Correct?are you american? - if so then yes your statement is a perfect summation (and example) of current state of american crtical thought process.No, I am not. Notice the FR part of my username, as in "France". Granted, usernames are often hard to read or downright not making any sense. But just so you go to bed a little less uneducated tonight, I though I would point it out that there are almost 200 countries on the planet and the USA are not the only western country to shop on FT. I know, Americans are an easy target in your eyes but we critical thinking-challenged people exist everywhere. Please don't discriminate. I have the right to be a half-wit clone buyer denouncing the condescending prick in the vid just as much as anyone.The sarcasm probably has flown over your head, but let's now focus on your thought process for a sec. I don't know if you can't read or are just really dense, or maybe both, as you obviously disregarded the fact that 1) I confessed that I hadn't watched the vid yet (hence saying "from what I gather", basing my understanding of the issue only on what's been said in this thread) and 2) I ended with a question, leaving things open to correction. So if you want to make a hasty generalization knock yourself out but I, however, prefer to be specific: you seem to be an idiot. Notice the use of "seem", since I don't know you and therefore can't confirm that you are, in fact, an idiot.

too much text surrender monkey

#113 (permalink)      3/25/2015 8:40:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JulFr
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 109
  • Reviews 135
  • Kudos60
+1 details
poulw wrote:

JulFr wrote:
poulw wrote:JulFr wrote:I haven't watched the vid yet (I will later, only out of curiosity) and I must have only watched 2 or 3 vids from the guy. But from what I gather: authentic is good, employees are fucking happy / clones are bad and made by slaves. Correct?are you american? - if so then yes your statement is a perfect summation (and example) of current state of american crtical thought process.No, I am not. Notice the FR part of my username, as in "France". Granted, usernames are often hard to read or downright not making any sense. But just so you go to bed a little less uneducated tonight, I though I would point it out that there are almost 200 countries on the planet and the USA are not the only western country to shop on FT. I know, Americans are an easy target in your eyes but we critical thinking-challenged people exist everywhere. Please don't discriminate. I have the right to be a half-wit clone buyer denouncing the condescending prick in the vid just as much as anyone.The sarcasm probably has flown over your head, but let's now focus on your thought process for a sec. I don't know if you can't read or are just really dense, or maybe both, as you obviously disregarded the fact that 1) I confessed that I hadn't watched the vid yet (hence saying "from what I gather", basing my understanding of the issue only on what's been said in this thread) and 2) I ended with a question, leaving things open to correction. So if you want to make a hasty generalization knock yourself out but I, however, prefer to be specific: you seem to be an idiot. Notice the use of "seem", since I don't know you and therefore can't confirm that you are, in fact, an idiot.

too much text surrender monkey

Thanks for dissipating any doubt :)

#114 (permalink)      2/13/2016 9:29:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bornaradusin
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Pbustardo should land on the ground a little bit and see the world aroud him, he's just another prick shiting on others people working to survive -_-"
#115 (permalink)      2/15/2016 8:23:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2315
  • Reviews 291
  • Kudos510
Yeah he he...Barstardo has some great LOL material, like when he video bombs Amber from Namber juice Nicks old gf,..he leaves then returns filming his effect on the stunned Amber,..NICK says to her "but you survived ".

I can't watch he ugly mug in HD its horrifying.
I never take him seriously.
I don't buy any of that fakeness.
He said Grimmgreen was the reason he started youtubing.
You think?
Then why does he crap on for half an hour with no point,
Genuine sincerity is hard to fake,
So he just comes off looking like a parody of himself.
#116 (permalink)      2/16/2016 2:57:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Unit.Igor
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 289
  • Reviews 135
  • Kudos137
I dont understand whats this posts are all about. I dont like pBusardo. In fact guy is every day more and more in the clouds, but reviews are on point. In fact only reviews i am looking. Is there anyone else that connect box mods to lazy box so we can see how signal looks. Is it puls or DC, is it bullshit vape or great one. If there wasn't him i would be still thinking that DNA200 have 6 times better vape then EVIC mini when it fact have only 0.5 better vape. Ha ha there you go.

Edited on 2/16/2016 at 2:58 AM. Reason:
#117 (permalink)      2/16/2016 3:47:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2315
  • Reviews 291
  • Kudos510
.5 better vape??
Than a DNA 200??
What are you talking about??
Learn real stuff like ohm,resistance,coil wires and builds.
There's no place for stupid comparisons, unless your intelligent is less .5 %.
#118 (permalink)      2/16/2016 4:09:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 3949
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8744
Those 2 fat bastardos need to move on to something else. It's obvious they have never seen a machine shop. This is why I quit watching utube videos long ago they are all thick in the head.
There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#119 (permalink)      2/16/2016 6:08:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2315
  • Reviews 291
  • Kudos510
Ha ha you gave up YouTube because Barstardo...
Seriously,there's good,and rewarding info.
Vaping Fagan,suck my mod,Grimmgreen,indoor smokers,Tia vaped etc...
Your missing out on alot,and for corporate tv with 20 minutes of adds in the hour..
If the programs not the one you like ....etc
#120 (permalink)      2/16/2016 8:36:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 3949
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8744
Not just bastardo I really dont enjoy watching any of them. If I need to know anything I look at specs and hit forums..... etc thanks for the heads up.
There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#121 (permalink)      2/16/2016 9:38:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skrem89
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 236
  • Reviews 95
  • Kudos288
+2 details
Lovely how american/europeans still live in the 1980's when it comes to chinese economy.
"HAW HAW HAW, chinese only produce crap made out of dirt and wood!".

Memo: China is the worlds biggest economy now. They have more graduate students than some western countries have students.
You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar.