shopping cart empty
busardo visits clone factory
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#101 (permalink)      3/24/2015 8:31:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
roorheinz
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 437
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos163
3 $10 clones sold today in the clone factory

0 $60 authentic sold today somewhere in the US

1 $10 kanger tank sold in kanger factory

=

Clone factory made more money than all ur moms combined.
Pbusardo is an allright chap. It's fanboys. He's the lady gaga of vaping.
Gets annoying but he delivers so whatever.
Post deleted by mod (jenny) on grounds of: being too sexy for his t-shirt.
#102 (permalink)      3/24/2015 8:48:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VaperJack
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 1543
  • Reviews 313
  • Kudos1214
+2 details
roorheinz wrote:

3 $10 clones sold today in the clone factory

0 $60 authentic sold today somewhere in the US

1 $10 kanger tank sold in kanger factory

=

Clone factory made more money than all ur moms combined.
Pbusardo is an allright chap. It's fanboys. He's the lady gaga of vaping.
Gets annoying but he delivers so whatever.

Exactly, buying 1 authentic for $60 (but most of them are well over $100 btw) fattens the wallets of some greedy bastards in god knows where. Buying $10 clone will save me $50 and so I have extra money to spend on food, restaurant,etc and help out my local economy.

#103 (permalink)      3/24/2015 8:49:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
4tran4
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 585
  • Reviews 146
  • Kudos459
I watched it last night with a friend, who give less than one shit about vaping. Even he agreed busardo was a condescending cunt to those guys. That video was about nothing aside from discrediting cloners. In his defense, I don't watch many reviews, and fewer of his. They're all up front bribed shills, imho.
Legalize judicial combat =D
#104 (permalink)      3/24/2015 9:13:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
roorheinz
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 437
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos163
+1 details
Ok I finally saw the video
I thought it was funny.
Pbusardo is awesome.
Idk why u guys think he's bashing or being offensive, but if you've seen his videos that's just the way he is.
Wise crackin attitude, jersey tan, gold chain, some smart comments, it's not a big deal.

Personally the clone factories was in a beat up shape. I wouldn't even want to touch that water they're drinking.
The clone factories should have made more effort in being clean and organized. But out of the three factories Phil's been in, I'm most comfortable being employed in the clone section just because those guys seems to be way more laid back and friendlier than those douchebags at the aspire building.

Phil still need to encourage them to be cleaner and more presentable so next time he comes back things would be cleaner.

That clone dimitry was hilarious.

U guys talk too much shit.
Post deleted by mod (jenny) on grounds of: being too sexy for his t-shirt.
#105 (permalink)      3/24/2015 9:24:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
poulw
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 267
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos221
+1 details
dmiller622 wrote:
You know what I watched the video and I did learn something that Busardo taught me. Is that this factory will take originals and make clones so I am hell bent now. I have the money to do so is to buy Authentics and send them to this factory. Seriously I am doing this so if anyone who reads this tell me what you want and I will move forward with it as I am looking at 3 mods right now to make sure they are not already cloned to send them. Thanks to Busardo who provided me the factory info they are eager for me to send them what I have so they can start to review it and clone it. By the way they are great people very nice and interpreter was very friendly.[/quote]

internet tough guy wants to be an entrepreneur .gif at 11

I eagerly await the nemesis 2.0 Pro Deluxe Gold Professional - now with more (or less) threading
#106 (permalink)      3/24/2015 9:28:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
4tran4
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 585
  • Reviews 146
  • Kudos459
/\ You've come to the pow-wow in a redskins jersey.
Legalize judicial combat =D
#107 (permalink)      3/25/2015 12:46:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cgmartin33
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 124
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos68
+1 details
Blah blah blah...the only statement that made an impact was, "I wanted everyone to see exactly what we (as consumers) are doing." What are we doing...creating jobs? Let's just say that vaping didn't exist. Would conditions be any better over there? Nope, it would be worse. The problem over there isn't us stimulating their economy. It's their government allowing these extremely hard working people to work for dirt wages. The crazy part is that they are happy to do it because the job market is so tough out there. I wish Americans had the work ethic that the Chinese have. I drive through downtown los angeles on a daily basis looking at the streets filled with homeless people pissing on the sidewalks, drugged out of their minds (and this is the land of opportunity). We have a mandatory minimum wage, Medicare, welfare and food stamps. The difference between our homeless population and the Chinese homeless population is that they want to work. I will ask 3 bums tomorrow if they will help me dig some holes in my backyard for food and money. They will all tell me to fuck off...guaranteed.
#108 (permalink)      3/25/2015 7:54:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JulFr
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 109
  • Reviews 135
  • Kudos60
+2 details
poulw wrote:

JulFr wrote:
I haven't watched the vid yet (I will later, only out of curiosity) and I must have only watched 2 or 3 vids from the guy. But from what I gather: authentic is good, employees are fucking happy / clones are bad and made by slaves. Correct?

are you american? - if so then yes your statement is a perfect summation (and example) of current state of american crtical thought process.

No, I am not. Notice the FR part of my username, as in "France". Granted, usernames are often hard to read or downright not making any sense. But just so you go to bed a little less uneducated tonight, I though I would point it out that there are almost 200 countries on the planet and the USA are not the only western country to shop on FT. I know, Americans are an easy target in your eyes but we critical thinking-challenged people exist everywhere. Please don't discriminate. I have the right to be a half-wit clone buyer denouncing the condescending prick in the vid just as much as anyone.

The sarcasm probably has flown over your head, but let's now focus on your thought process for a sec. I don't know if you can't read or are just really dense, or maybe both, as you obviously disregarded the fact that 1) I confessed that I hadn't watched the vid yet (hence saying "from what I gather", basing my understanding of the issue only on what's been said in this thread) and 2) I ended with a question, leaving things open to correction. So if you want to make a hasty generalization knock yourself out but I, however, prefer to be specific: you seem to be an idiot. Notice the use of "seem", since I don't know you and therefore can't confirm that you are, in fact, an idiot.

Edited on 3/25/2015 at 7:56 PM. Reason:
#109 (permalink)      3/25/2015 7:58:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pafapaf
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 13895
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos21951
+1 details
/frenched
#110 (permalink)      3/25/2015 8:01:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skyrocketsIuk
  • JoinedMar 2015