shopping cart empty
Beginners & Beyond topics
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/26/2013 6:19:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Amiga72
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1231
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1782
+36 details
Beginners & Beyond topics
Thread has been moved for more space.

New thread can be found here: Beginners & Beyond Information Thread

Mod (geek) edited on 2/21/2014 at 7:11 AM. Reason: unstickied
#2 (permalink)      7/26/2013 6:29:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1389
+4 details
Totally Agree amiiga72

we could make a start by putting my Battery thread into it ....

say.....

"BASIC VAPING INFO SECTION"
I am somewhat of a bullshitter myself but occasionally I like to listen to a real Pro, Please, do carry on
#3 (permalink)      7/26/2013 6:45:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
e_smoke
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 2251
  • Reviews 491
  • Kudos7139
+5 details
the problem is you start a post & it is fine till it hits page 2, out of sight out of mind, I put up a Safe Vaping Chart & it's now history, it's not a forum here per say it is a single channel merely somewhere for the regs to discuss new products & the passers by to ask the odd question

Edited on 7/26/2013 at 6:59 PM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      7/26/2013 7:06:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1389
+13 details
this situation DOES NEED ADDRESSING .. FT could gain lots from "adjusting" the set up of this forum .... as I said before when posting in a thread It SHOULD "pop" THAT THREAD to the TOP OF THE LATEST THREADS SECTION.. it does NOT

What we need has already been asked for .....

A. some "Proper Vapers" as Moderators ..... (me, You & NG2 & others)
B. a "locked off" section where WE can post RELEVANT info (for said "Passers by" to Browse ect)
C. an Adjustment so that "Updated" posts push that thread to the top of the "latest Threads Section"
D. a "review" section (To bring ALL the reviews for each product into one place)
E. Member "Grading" i.e. Moderator/Master Member/member/newbie ect ect

If FT carried out the above those who are here as regulars could be relied on for advise & to point "visitors" people with Questions ect ect to the correct place to solve their grievances / Get proper info & guidance ect ect

HH
I am somewhat of a bullshitter myself but occasionally I like to listen to a real Pro, Please, do carry on
#5 (permalink)      7/26/2013 7:14:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
e_smoke
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 2251
  • Reviews 491
  • Kudos7139
+8 details
When I saw your battery post I thought good post, pitty it'll history in 2 days or sooner, but maybe that's the way they want it & not get involved with a full on forum, who know's after all it is a shop & not many would even give what we have already

Edited on 7/26/2013 at 7:17 PM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      7/26/2013 7:25:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1389
+5 details
I got yer back there TOTALLY e_smoke ... we (you, Me NG2, Viking65, Frankthetank & Others) MUST have made an "impact" on the sales here ... We asked fer nothing & I personally would not wish to receive anything for what we do / have already done for Fast Tech ...

but with a little Thought they could make this SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER & EASIER for their Customers & increase their sales at the same time ....

Ahh well, IF we're ASKED to "Moderate" then I WILL take them up on their offer ...... if they don't ask then we'll stay the same & continue to help out as & when necessary..

HH
#7 (permalink)      7/26/2013 7:35:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
e_smoke
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 2251
  • Reviews 491
  • Kudos7139
+6 details
sure we may have helped sales somewhat but that's immaterial, I was meaning they have given us this single channel & not many shops would even do that!

EDIT:
I could have worded the last post clearer but hey, I have never professed to being a bright light, haha

Edited on 7/26/2013 at 7:39 PM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      7/26/2013 10:24:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NsaneJain
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos921
+2 details
I agree, maybe some important things could be stickied.
#9 (permalink)      7/26/2013 11:39:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26723
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51063
+6 details
Well They have the ability to make stickies this is obvious as they use it to tell us holidays.

Now it would be a big task to add every item in question here. So I propose to write up a few basics faq here and submit them to staff and see if they deem appropriate to make a sticky of it.

Few ideas would be :

1.New vapors set up. Maybe point out beginner batteries ,STARTER KITS THAT WORK. Hate when I meet someone who didn't quit smoking because of a bad starter kit. I was almost one of them.

2.Batteries (hellhounds post}Can probably add chargers to it this

3. a vv/vw pv's mods explanation differences. We can tack a link in it to batteries

4.cartomiser, atomisers and tanks a brief description of each and how to use and what to expect. Connections 510/ego and so on

5. rba's , rda's coils and connectors adaptors

Keep it down to a few stickies and they might go for it

This basic info would also benefit "FAST TECH" getting questions answered faster so they would get orders faster . I know I wouldn't order until I've done a little research.

I think the key is to be informative ,Charts and pics would be nice to if they let us. Speak in layman's terms as not everyone speaks English hear I see. translators are wonderful (copy and paste) lol

Keep it down to a few basic topics they more app to post a few stickies then 10 or 20 of them. So the questions we see time and time again. Submit this to them and see if they'll post it or make request and vote one it

Along with educating new vapors and the ones ready to upgrade.

This basic info would also benefit "FAST TECH" getting questions answered faster so they would get orders faster.

So what ya say Fast Tech would you post a few stickies for us ????

Hope I don't gotta edit this . Sorry to ramble just a few thoughts

Edited on 7/26/2013 at 11:50 PM. Reason:
http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#10 (permalink)      7/27/2013 12:11:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DaisyVapes
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 225
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos207
+3 details
I would love to read about #3! That's my next step.
Smoke-free since April 8, 2013 @ 10:00pm
#11 (permalink)      7/27/2013 12:21:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26723
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51063
+7 details
LET'S RATE THIS POST PEOPLE MAYBE THEY'LL SEE IT!!!!

The Rate this here button is on top right of each page.
http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D