shopping cart empty
Battery Mooch so angry with new iJoy 20350 battery - on the verge of freaking out !
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/27/2018 11:20:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+3 details
cilika wrote:

I understand you find it funny... =) I just find it such a suffering when need to search for some infos about some gears and have to pass through these. lol
Usually it goes: with a half quiet "shut up" grumbling i just toss the the indicator a half cm further under the vid and try to see for the essential.

Not that funny Cilika, i try to give it a twist☺ Like newspapers, might not like them but need to read them, so i try to laugh, then scream at it, close it, open it again to finish it.

Only good thing about those reviews that they feed us, is that I know exactly where the beef starts/end, so vid begins, 'tap-tap-tap' fast forward, deck view, is there a build portion, not? 'tap-tap-tap' fast forward, conclusions to see i missed something, 'tap-tap', not, ok, close vid.

I'm the worst youtube user, ad blocker, skipping and not finishing vids, no comments unless 110% necessary, only hit the like on music vids..

Edited on 8/27/2018 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Corrector corrected
#22 (permalink)      8/27/2018 11:29:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

Been there and done that already when the Icon came out. I might have to update it now that he has found some new catchphrases... 😅😂

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/vapers/t/2408103/what-s-up-sheep

Don't know how I missed that one jajaja! Sheepping on April's Fools 😂😂

Nah, that was part of Mike's history, when he was working for the bad guys from Vandy😆

The new catchphrases are a from different minimalist movement he is into now, you should know, man..

#23 (permalink)      8/27/2018 12:42:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15132
  • Reviews 380
  • Kudos29149
+1 details
Bikendi wrote:

cilika wrote:I understand you find it funny... =) I just find it such a suffering when need to search for some infos about some gears and have to pass through these. lolUsually it goes: with a half quiet "shut up" grumbling i just toss the the indicator a half cm further under the vid and try to see for the essential.Not that funny Cilika, i try to give it a twist☺ Like newspapers, might not like them but need to read them, so i try to laugh, then scream at it, close it, open it again to finish it.Only good thing about those reviews that they feed us, is that I know exactly where the beef starts/end, so vid begins, 'tap-tap-tap' fast forward, deck view, is there a build portion, not? 'tap-tap-tap' fast forward, conclusions to see i missed something, 'tap-tap', not, ok, close vid.I'm the worst youtube user, ad blocker, skipping and not finishing vids, no comments unless 110% necessary, only hit the like on music vids..

Well, so... basically the same.

#24 (permalink)      8/27/2018 1:59:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Bikendi wrote:

Don't know how I missed that one jajaja! Sheepping on April's Fools 😂😂

Nah, that was part of Mike's history, when he was working for the bad guys from Vandy😆

The new catchphrases are a from different minimalist movement he is into now, you should know, man..

Let's pick out some other new things he's copied from other people.

- Neatly laying out all the peripherals - from DJLsbVapes

- The 'there's no way' character and trying to be a comedian - from Jai Haze

- Thumbnail, intro slide show and panning shots - from Suck My Mod and DJLsbVapes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#25 (permalink)      8/27/2018 2:27:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
- Used thumbnail showing hand and mod for a while. - Jai Haze

- Gives rating based in numbers. - Jai Haze
#26 (permalink)      8/27/2018 2:50:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 3949
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8744
Using video- Louis Le Prince...
There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#27 (permalink)      8/27/2018 3:40:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15132
  • Reviews 380
  • Kudos29149
Preparing the hammer for the end of the review... (J.H.)
#28 (permalink)      8/27/2018 9:35:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
REBELSCL
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 52
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos12
+1 details
Mooch, we in the vape community justifiably worship the ground you walk on. Thankfully we have a righteous crusader looking out for us on a daily basis. The only good iJoy batteries that I've ever purchased were their decent 26650's they released over a year ago. Inasmuch as I could never get my hands on a Sanyo NCR20700A, I foolishly bought both the 20700 and 21700 iJoy's (bad decision on my part). Thankfully when the Vapcell high quality rewraps were initially released, I went all in and bought (believe it or not) over $400 worth of 21700's,20700's and even a few 18650's. So I ended up with rewraps of Samsung 30T's,40T's and some Sony VTC5D's. I made these purchases all within one week as Liion Whosale released them on a daily release basis. All of the ones I've used so far seem to exceed their original authentic cells. I'm quite the happy camper. Each of my purchase decisions was based on your very thorough reviews. I wish that there was a way to pursue these companies that misrepresent their products capabilities.. iJoy has repeatedly proven that they have zero concern for their customers safety and continue to market truly dangerous products. They have no shame and deserve to be boycotted (along with Imren..etc)! Thank you for everything that you do to keep us safe and off cigarettes...
#29 (permalink)      8/28/2018 8:52:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
logidog
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 1048
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos812
yoshy262 wrote:

Mooch did contact Ijoy for 20-21700 fake ratings before, check it out.
What do you expect after Ijoy release again a shitty battery with fake ratings?

Yeah and I purchased 2 of those 21700’s about 2 months ago and they are by far the worst batteries I’ve ever used. I thought they were fake but the codes verified. Finally found out IJoy rated them way above their capacity and who raised the red flag? Mooch that’s who. Thank you Bro!

I’ll never buy another IJoy product and if you’re wise you won’t either. Much better options out there.

Edited on 8/28/2018 at 8:54 AM. Reason:
#30 (permalink)      8/28/2018 8:59:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26076
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20920
+1 details
Freaking out?

No doubt who would ever expect a Chinese company to lie about basic specs and offer a potentially dangerous product to the public... Next thing you know they will be counterfeiting...
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#31 (permalink)      8/28/2018 10:13:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15132
  • Reviews 380
  • Kudos29149
Ok, after all that. Would someone have a SKU from here for some good ones? (20/ 21700)