shopping cart empty
Battery Mooch so angry with new iJoy 20350 battery - on the verge of freaking out !
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/26/2018 8:47:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kun6fukun7
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 3897
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3407
+1 details
I only turned that video on for a minute but all I could focus upon was that his baseball hat brim looked as if it had been squashed together like a duck's beak.

Was hard to pay it attention after that.
Super Mega Kunt with Kung-Fu Grip
#12 (permalink)      8/27/2018 4:59:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15132
  • Reviews 380
  • Kudos29149
+3 details
SOLOMONgrundy wrote:

I expect him to act like a grown man with knowledge
So true and I like the new bats.if you vape on them with some common sense and put a normal build for this size battery you'll be ok.if you super sub ohm with them you get what you deserve a bloody hip and on t.v crying how the evil vaper mod attacked you like 90% of the other dumb asses we all are on t.v crying like bitches.

Take some Vappower 18350 bats (the same label than the 18500 from yesterday). You can safely build with them down to .4ohm, only the lasting life would greatly suffer. .8-.9ohm is ideal with them.
All I would expect from 20350 batteries is much longer battery life.

*of course this is valid for thinner wires, when ramp up doesn't drain half out your bats on the first go! =)

Edited on 8/27/2018 at 6:01 AM. Reason:
#13 (permalink)      8/27/2018 6:06:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
solksagen
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 1807
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos2642
+1 details
nkon wrote:

Mooch is not a god, even though he is worshiped.

300Wartz zero fighting zero spam zero trolls
#14 (permalink)      8/27/2018 6:27:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5026
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5546
+2 details
solksagen wrote:

Mooch is respected for his battery tests and evaluations.

I'm not conceited, but god knows I have reason to be!
#15 (permalink)      8/27/2018 9:38:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+2 details
djvillan wrote:

Can't Mooch or Mike Fakes afford to buy new caps?

YT vape celeb reviewer rant is now the norm.

They are minimalist like Bill Gates. Sure, but they are taking it too seriously☺

No wonder even hotels blacklist IG/YT'ersπŸ˜‚

#16 (permalink)      8/27/2018 9:48:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
Bikendi wrote:

They are minimalist like Bill Gates. Sure, but they are taking it too seriously☺

No wonder even hotels blacklist IG/YT'ersπŸ˜‚

I'm laughing at Mike Fakes insisting +/- markings on mods being white.

Yeah baby! Sick! Flavour just pops! imo! Now! Awesome! Sexy! On point! etc, etc. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#17 (permalink)      8/27/2018 10:11:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15132
  • Reviews 380
  • Kudos29149
+4 details
Don't forget, it's a tough work to be a (YT) celebrity and continuously feeding your (self-created) image. =D
#18 (permalink)      8/27/2018 10:14:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+3 details
djvillan wrote:

I'm laughing at Mike Fakes insisting +/- markings on mods being white.

Yeah baby! Sick! Flavour just pops! imo! Now! Awesome! Sexy! On point! etc, etc. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The +/- markings is a battle he's been fighting for years, no one listens to Mike?!? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Think we can make a game out thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, just add you favorite Mike's beaten to death clutchs and build a review from scatch. .

- Sup peeps? Mike Vapes here. Yeah baby! Sick! Flavour just pops! imo! Now! Awesome! Sexy! On point! So what are your thoughts Mike? -

Edited on 8/27/2018 at 10:14 AM. Reason:
#19 (permalink)      8/27/2018 10:43:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15132
  • Reviews 380
  • Kudos29149
+2 details
I understand you find it funny... =) I just find it such a suffering when need to search for some infos about some gears and have to pass through these. lol
Usually it goes: with a half quiet "shut up" grumbling i just toss the the indicator a half cm further under the vid and try to see for the essential.
#20 (permalink)      8/27/2018 10:49:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+3 details
Bikendi wrote:

The +/- markings is a battle he's been fighting for years, no one listens to Mike?!? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Think we can make a game out thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, just add you favorite Mike's beaten to death clutchs and build a review from scatch. .

- Sup peeps? Mike Vapes here. Yeah baby! Sick! Flavour just pops! imo! Now! Awesome! Sexy! On point! So what are your thoughts Mike? -

Been there and done that already when the Icon came out. I might have to update it now that he has found some new catchphrases... πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/vapers/t/2408103/what-s-up-sheep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#21 (permalink)      8/27/2018 11:20:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+3 details
cilika wrote:

I understand you find it funny... =) I just find it such a suffering when need to search for some infos about some gears and have to pass through these. lol
Usually it goes: with a half quiet "shut up" grumbling i just toss the the indicator a half cm further under the vid and try to see for the essential.

Not that funny Cilika, i try to give it a twist☺ Like newspapers, might not like them but need to read them, so i try to laugh, then scream at it, close it, open it again to finish it.

Only good thing about those reviews that they feed us, is that I know exactly where the beef starts/end, so vid begins, 'tap-tap-tap' fast forward, deck view, is there a build portion, not? 'tap-tap-tap' fast forward, conclusions to see i missed something, 'tap-tap', not, ok, close vid.

I'm the worst youtube user, ad blocker, skipping and not finishing vids, no comments unless 110% necessary, only hit the like on music vids..

Edited on 8/27/2018 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Corrector corrected