shopping cart empty
Battery Mooch so angry with new iJoy 20350 battery - on the verge of freaking out !
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/26/2018 9:56:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mitchmangr
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 507
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos995
+8 details
Battery Mooch so angry with new iJoy 20350 battery - on the verge of freaking out !
Here is an example of true dedication to the vaping community ....

Mooch, you are the real deal !
"The Electronic Thumb was a short squat black rod, smooth and matte with a couple of flat switches and dials at one end."
#2 (permalink)      8/26/2018 10:28:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2215
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1915
+2 details
I don't know about "on the verge"... that sure felt like take two or three to me.
#3 (permalink)      8/26/2018 10:33:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
UKV_Kenneth
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3018
  • Reviews 258
  • Kudos2245
+2 details
Not quite Oscar worthy.
#4 (permalink)      8/26/2018 10:51:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FapiFapo
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7822
  • Reviews 133
  • Kudos11898
+4 details
I love his work,so useful,informative and educational.
But in this vid he's slowly turning into a Jai Haze.
Bye Bye FastTech !! It's been an epic ride,but i'm done with this badly managed forum
#5 (permalink)      8/26/2018 12:23:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+4 details
Saw it the other day, he goes tripping quite hard over a new battery format Chinese rewrap.. And completely out of contest reaction he threw. Too much caffeine?

That 20350 which looks like a 18350 stuffed in a 20mm can. Problably wrong😂, guess is the new formula batterys like the Samsung 48g, wich have proven to take serious abuse in Amp terms, in real world use.

I was expecting 10A at most, without having tested all those cells he have tested. And guess more 20700 will pop with better specs. Samsung 21700 48g/30t/40t history??? Sanyo 20700A/B/C???

This should be handled in a different way, and he should have at least explained the whole picture..

That mod produces 108w, if specs and real product match. It comes with a subohm atomizer, suited with a 0.68ohms coil.

Omh's law at it's best throws a raw 12.6A drainage at 8.57v.

A 5mm inner diameter 24awg ni80 single wire 6 wraps coil, sounds quite spot on to get this ohms, given the type of coils used in ijoy subohm coils. That ohms at 0.683ohms, recomended between 35w and 70w, it's drawing 5.6A at 3.8v..

In the other hand, he recommended builds for his buddy's mosfet to get it over the 80w mark, that man..

we mech users struggling to get new users to start the safe way, building confidence through use. me/lot of people biting my tongue not being able to discuss many things that gets learned through experience, for that single reason, for safety.

Does he know what kind of 0.08 build is going to use that guy in the comments who watches his vids? A single wire build? 20awg parallel? Kanthal? SS?

A huge kanthal exotic paralell with ni80 and SS to bring it down to that 0.08 ?

Maybe there is nothing out of Coilology's tins..

I want to blame it to too much caffeine in his diet

Edited on 8/26/2018 at 1:21 PM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      8/26/2018 2:54:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2852
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos2981
+3 details
Mooch did contact Ijoy for 20-21700 fake ratings before, check it out.
What do you expect after Ijoy release again a shitty battery with fake ratings?
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#7 (permalink)      8/26/2018 6:07:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+2 details

Maybe he should build a chamber, to death-short batterys that are not up to rate, and broadcast it?☺

Ijoy does not produce batterys to my knowledge, they all rewrap, and they'll keep doing these kind of things. Big manufacturers dont always even release accurate documentation.. In a perfect world, Mooch would have nothing to test.

Golisi is not up to rate. Vapcell changed some cores, still wrapped the same, and they both are being promoted and sold under his 'approval stamp', till he says other thing.

I expect him to act like a grown man with knowledge

#8 (permalink)      8/26/2018 6:25:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SOLOMONgrundy
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1016
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos366
+1 details
Bikendi wrote:

Maybe he should build a chamber, to death-short batterys that are not up to rate, and broadcast it?☺

Ijoy does not produce batterys to my knowledge, they all rewrap, and they'll keep doing these kind of things. Big manufacturers dont always even release accurate documentation.. In a perfect world, Mooch would have nothing to test.

Golisi is not up to rate. Vapcell changed some cores, still wrapped the same, and they both are being promoted and sold under his 'approval stamp', till he says other thing.

I expect him to act like a grown man with knowledge

So true and I like the new bats.if you vape on them with some common sense and put a normal build for this size battery you'll be ok.if you super sub ohm with them you get what you deserve a bloody hip and on t.v crying how the evil vaper mod attacked you like 90% of the other dumb asses we all are on t.v crying like bitches.

#9 (permalink)      8/26/2018 6:52:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mitchmangr
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 507
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos995
+3 details
"The Electronic Thumb was a short squat black rod, smooth and matte with a couple of flat switches and dials at one end."
#10 (permalink)      8/26/2018 7:26:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+3 details
Can't Mooch or Mike Fakes afford to buy new caps?

YT vape celeb reviewer rant is now the norm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#11 (permalink)      8/26/2018 8:47:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kun6fukun7
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 3897
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3407
+1 details
I only turned that video on for a minute but all I could focus upon was that his baseball hat brim looked as if it had been squashed together like a duck's beak.

Was hard to pay it attention after that.
Super Mega Kunt with Kung-Fu Grip