shopping cart empty
Why only 6months warranty
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      2/19/2016 4:19:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pafapaf
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 13895
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos21951
+1 details

and here is a product link for a tablet, no exclusion is made, despite the fact that the manufacturer offers 12 months warranty

As I said, dumbfucks buy the worst products then complain about warranty. Here's what the manufacturer has to say about their warranty:

"Any alterations such as upgrades or flashing a newer version will void the warranty."

Enjoy your overpriced malware-ridden Chinese tablet, idiot.

#32 (permalink)      2/19/2016 4:48:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
johnny_469
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 23118
  • Reviews 288
  • Kudos27287
+3 details
FT obviously gives 0 fucks about their forum if this thread is still here...

My money's on OP being employed by a competitor of FT trying to smear FT's name in the mud.

This is not the kind of issue you blast a company for in their public forum before you even purchase an item, you open a ticket and get an explanation. If you don't like it, don't buy.
Woah, mama!
#33 (permalink)      2/19/2016 4:58:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19250
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos21739
+1 details
johnny_469 - Seconded
#34 (permalink)      2/20/2016 1:09:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
neo71665
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2188
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos1454
My opinions are my own. If you disagree with them please take a big healthy crap in your hands and give yourself a round of applause.
#35 (permalink)      2/24/2016 10:26:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
menos
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
The pack of forum-dwellers who "graced" the thread here not only
- did not provide any experience of their own regarding warranty-use beyond the 6month period,
- but have provided the following, mind-numbing (rather "patriotic") typology of answers

1) When the product fails, it's the failure of product-selection, i.e. the Buyer's fault.

...because Dell, Intel etc and products from other manufacturers never fail...

...and of course they never asked what order I had submitted but cancelled on the grounds of doubts on warranty, whose manufacturer's the product was.
Tt was that "crappy" Xiaomi Windows tablet by the way...what current reviews are hailing as the "standard"-setting proper chinese tablet.

Moreover they are talking about crappy chinese products in the forum of a Chinese-product exporter, of course, which carries only a small -careful- selection of Tablets, in contrary to other e-shops which stock ever OEM crap out there...
...they are attacking the questioner, but are actually insulting the store for which are rallying for.

...at the same time never did they attempt to address the question: Why cut-down on the provided warranty by declaring a Universal 6month warranty, instead of distinguishing between products of different warranty?

The "answer" provided here by the "coalition of the willing" was one
- which totally ignored the limitation: answering as the imposition of that limit is of no consequence...if it has no consequence, why choose to impose it?
- which privileged as a "beautification" the support of lower-warranty items, possibly, up to 6 months.

Well, those products are of considerably lower cost...I wouldn't complain if a generic 8$ charger broke after 3 months...but I would surely care for the warranty-support of a 200€ tablet.

The take-away "argument" here is a desperate (but surely devoted) attempt to belittle the use one would have of a warranty beyond 6 months by a series of contradicting "arguments"-talking points
- "if the products breaks, it's your fault"
- "the warranty provided is superior"
- "there is no warranty-limitation"
- (recycling of the above)

So by that poor-standard of sophistry
- if a product breaks within 6 months from shipment, then one can only commend on the store's warranty policy
- if a product breaks after 6 months from shipment, then one can only fault the user.

...do you think you are defending FastTech by such low-level behaviour?

2) The questioner poses this question with dark motives, as part of a targeted a smear campaign

On my part I have to say that I discuss in public the issues that should be discussed publicly, that are not of individual concern (what happened to my order), that may correspond to the questions and doubts of any prospective customer.
...as such, the best answer is a public and official answer...If you want to dispel doubts and buyer-concerns, this is the only way to do it...

Now, the pack of forum-dwellers here, must have an over-exaggerated concept of their own importance and their use of time, and sure have a misguided and distorted sense of "consumer-patriotism" when they think that by attacking and insulting me:
- they are actually defending FastTect
- they are protecting or restoring the status of the store
- they are actually encouraging potential customers who read this thread in the official FastTech forum to actually buy from FastTech...

...because I don't think that anyone would see that kind of behaviour and name-calling which FastTech allows in their official-representing forums as encouraging to try the store out.

...most probably they would think that the store has sent its "hyena-pack" to attack any uncomfortable issue that arises.

Once again, I declare YOU ARE NOT DOING FASTTECH A SERVICE HERE...JUST GIVING THE WORST IMPRESSION TO ANY THIRD PARTY READING THIS.
#36 (permalink)      2/24/2016 2:42:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
johnny_469
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 23118
  • Reviews 288
  • Kudos27287
+3 details
No, you're the one trying to smear FT, even though you're not a customer.
Woah, mama!
#37 (permalink)      2/24/2016 3:32:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19250
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos21739
menos - At the end of the day FT offer the deal they offer, if it's not up to your requirements the options are to live with the disappointment or jog on.
#38 (permalink)      2/24/2016 3:37:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pafapaf
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 13895
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos21951
+3 details
menos wrote:

...at the same time never did they attempt to address the question: Why cut-down on the provided warranty by declaring a Universal 6month warranty, instead of distinguishing between products of different warranty?

Because it's a gadget shop that mostly sells counterfeits yet still applies 6 months warranty on it like nowhere else on earth. Just because they don't specify your shitty tablet doesn't have 12 months instead of 6 it doesn't mean the manufacturer won't provide warranty after 6 months. It's up to you lazy ass fuck to verify it yourself. When you go to a discount store you don't ask the clerk why he didn't hold you the door, bag your items and suck your dick. It's a gadget shop, retard. Now fuck off.

#39 (permalink)      2/28/2016 5:08:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vostoksoftcock
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos28
Take it or leave it

Edited on 2/28/2016 at 5:37 AM. Reason:
#40 (permalink)      2/28/2016 5:28:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19250