Dear Valued Customers,
The Lunar New Year
(Year of the Rooster
) holiday is coming. Here is FastTech's 2017 CNY holiday schedule:
Official holiday for FastTech: 10 days from January 24, 2017 to February 2, 2017. All services resume on February 3, 2017 at 9:30am Hong Kong Time
Schedules on orders and support services:
January 22, 2017 (dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders: all orders scheduled to ship on or before this day can be shipped before holiday. Scheduled shipping date is displayed in the order history page
of your FastTech account.
- Support: all questions made on or before this day will get response before holiday.
January 23, 2017(dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders & Support: we aim to ship all orders which scheduled to be shipped on January 23 before holiday, and we aim to answer all questions made on that day, but we cannot guarantee.
January 24 , 2017 to February 2, 2017 (dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders: Orders placed before the holiday, and are scheduled to ship during the holiday, will not be shipped until the holiday ended.
- Support: support service is unavailable during these days.
February 3 and 4, 2017 onward:
- Orders: shipping resumes on February 3. Extra processing time may be required due to holiday backlogs. All orders which are ready to ship, can be shipped within a few days after February 3, 2017. For orders which require extra restocking time, a new scheduled shipping date will be displayed in order pages.
- Support: support service resumes on February 3 but ticket response time will be delayed due to backlogs.
February 15, 2017 onward:
- Orders: most orders are expected to be shipped normally according to scheduled shipping dates.
- Support: ticket response time might still be delayed due to backlogs.
February 22, 2017 onward:
- Orders & Support: all orders and support services are expected to be normal again.Tracking service:
Most post offices confirmed that the packages shipped before holiday will be traceable during holiday. Following tracking information for Packages may not update during CNY holiday:
Packages shipped after January 18 via UPS/FedEx (Large Parcels);
Packages shipped after January 19 via Registered Airmail of China Post;
Packages shipped after January 20 via registered airmail of Russia post;
Packages shipped after January 21 via China surface post/DHL global mail/Australia Expedited Air;
Packages shipped after January 22 via TNT-PostNL Registered Airmail for Battery Products/registered airmail of Sweden Post;Postal Services:
Most postal services that FastTech provided will resume on February 3. For any updates on postal services, please kindly pay attention to the newest sticky threads posted on shipping forum section
Please note that not all suppliers and factories FastTech works with resume work on February 3, 2017. FastTech will update the stock status displayed on product pages.
Should you have any questions about our CNY holiday arrangements, please feel free to let us know by posting in this discussion thread
Happy New Year to all! Thank you for your supports!
P.S. For a list of all FastTech's holidays, please refer to this FAQ entry
Mod (Anniepan) edited on 2/23/2017 at 9:23 PM. Reason: