Shipping times to canada?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      4/9/2022 3:20:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12833
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19575
New2vape wrote:

usuing Epacket, I have been extremly pleased with 3-4 weeks

I should have done a regular e-packet.

I have an order that was shipped out on March 24th but I used a newer Canadian expedited line. Paid $4.70 and it said it would be here March 28th.

LOL Thought that might be a bit soon but still as of today, all I see is, 2022-03-24 09:04
Electronic information submitted by shipper

#22 (permalink)      4/9/2022 6:38:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 127
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos16
Still.Me wrote:

LOL Thought that might be a bit soon but still as of today, all I see is, 2022-03-24 09:04
Electronic information submitted by shipper

oh .. you should open a ticket about that one.

that means that the sender printed an electronic tracking label but the package hasn't even been received by the post office yet!

and that was two weeks ago 😎

#23 (permalink)      4/9/2022 7:40:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
New2vape
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 992
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos1313
I get that a lot then it just shows up...nice surprise lol
Man some of you are crazy motherfkers
#24 (permalink)      4/9/2022 8:07:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 127
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos16
oh .. then that is no tracking included .. I don't like that

I like to be waiting for the postman cuz I know when it goes out for delivery on his truck and meet him downstairs at the mailboxes! ðŸĪŠ

just kidding! I don't do that, but I wish I had that time during xmas couple years ago when canaduh post extra hire nighttime delivery for holidays either stole My FT package or put it in the wrong box and then scanned it as delivered! fuckers
#25 (permalink)      4/9/2022 9:20:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11019
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6888
My guess, as it happened elsewhere.... Tracking info was requested and sent before the package left it's original warehouse, when inhand at the postal slapped a new tracking number on it. Postal ninja didn't catch the second number that time. I chatted with the seller 3 weeks after "information received", and was told it has been in the states for 2 days, when asked how he knew I was finally sent a second(third # for the package) tracking number.

I doubt this is FT business practice, but who the hell knows what goes on at the post office anymore.

Edited on 4/9/2022 at 9:21 PM. Reason: Accuracy
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#26 (permalink)      4/9/2022 10:13:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 127
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos16
+2 details
I love that FT shows photo of My package, with shipping and tracking labels, on every shipped order details 👍 😎
#27 (permalink)      4/9/2022 10:23:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11019
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6888
+1 details
clogicca wrote:

I love that FT shows photo of My package, with shipping and tracking labels, on every shipped order details 👍 😎

The pictures are a very nice addition to detail. This is the only place that I know of, that gives you that extra.

Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#28 (permalink)      4/10/2022 8:59:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12833
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19575
clogicca wrote:

oh .. then that is no tracking included .. I don't like that

Taking note that New2Vape says he gets that often. I will open a ticket by Mon/Tues if no movement for I personally have not had this message before, but am also using a new shipping option for the first time.

I usually do the Canadian e-packet which will let you know when its left for Canada. These days once it has its a couple of weeks before tracking shows up in Canada Post and then delivered very shortly afterwards.

Not liking this shipping option for the $5 I paid if this is indicative of how it works. I thought being new it might be quicker. :(

#29 (permalink)      4/10/2022 1:08:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 127
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos16
I don't even bother tracking on canaduh post website until it leaves the origin country.

this is why 17track.net and postal.ninja are very handy .. they show the tracking entries from both sides

I usually follow on the origin site until they say that it's gone .. china post, usps, etc

but you will see electronic entry as first entry on almost every package cuz that is the shipper using the software to buy and print shipping label for your package
#30 (permalink)      4/10/2022 3:07:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12833
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19575
clogicca wrote:

but you will see electronic entry as first entry on almost every package cuz that is the shipper using the software to buy and print shipping label for your package

I have made likely a couple hundred orders here over the years and yes, I agree normally that is what it means although New2Vape says he has seen it many times. I havent, not once it has left for Canada.

On my page which was new it said the order would be delivered, I think the 28th?
Seemed far too soon but as it was a new line I was cautiously optimistic so when it didn't show, I did open a ticket but was told, at lest with this particular line that it would remain saying that until it landed in Canada.

I was prepared to give that explanation the benefit of the doubt but by this week I expect to see that it has landed or yes, again I will reopen the ticket and have them let me know if it has left or not.

#31 (permalink)      4/10/2022 3:25:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 127
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos16
anything cool in the package? ðŸĪŠ