[dismiss] Holiday closure: from January 27th to February 7th, 2022. Shipping and support will resume on February 8th, 2022. (details)
FastTech wishes you and yours a safe and prosperous year of Tiger 🐱.
and I thought money talked! OBVIOUSLY NOT lol!!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/1/2021 7:05:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 325
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos239
and I thought money talked! OBVIOUSLY NOT lol!!!
I bought from 2 different places in China at the same time(Saturday)! THERE was $4 HERE I spent $5, THERE its in the uk already be with me in 48hrs HERE its still in the distributers warehouse ............... get ya head around that one!!! and theres me thinking if I spend more money it will get to me quick lol!!!

Forgot to mention I also got something from THERE on Monday and it's also in the uk ALREADY!!!

Edited on 12/1/2021 at 8:45 AM. Reason: edit
THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#2 (permalink)      12/1/2021 11:36:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 3996
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8816
here,there,where
There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#3 (permalink)      12/1/2021 2:11:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gigirat67
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 386
  • Reviews 116
  • Kudos198
+1 details
There are not many specifics in that account so it’s hard to tell.
One thing is for sure, I’m quite happy with longer shipping time when shipping is so cheap. If I’m in a hurry, I just pay extra for shipment... or I order elsewhere.
But then I’m not in a hurry, and I guess that’s why I enjoy shopping of ft so much.
Just ordered my first genesis tank (+ mesh) and I look forward to having time to watch more tutorials and do some research before the goods arrive. It’s not a race it’s a hobby.
#4 (permalink)      12/1/2021 4:16:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 447
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos421
Its is the UK already doesn't mean a great deal. You also have to consider which carrier undertakes the last leg of the journey and how long they spend kicking your parcel from HERE to THERE before they ring your doorbell and run away leaving a card saying sorry, we missed you.

I can handle slow delivery as long as it finally gets HERE, regardless of whether I buy from THERE, or HERE.
#5 (permalink)      12/1/2021 9:55:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11037
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5788
+1 details
Dear Bradley77,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, different shipping methods have varied delivery times. The UK expedited shipping line is much faster than PostNL, as we have shipped the package on Dec 29th. There is another condition that some packages catch up on flight in time. So they will arrive in the destination country very soon. We have some ePacket packages that have been delivered in 10 days to the UK in November.

But we understand that others have better shipping methods than us. We have been focusing on finding faster&cheaper&safer shipping methods recently. We will add the new shipping methods to our checkout page soon.
#6 (permalink)      12/2/2021 6:33:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 734
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1081
#7 (permalink)      12/2/2021 3:13:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 325
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos239
Anniepan wrote:

Dear Bradley77,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, different shipping methods have varied delivery times. The UK expedited shipping line is much faster than PostNL, as we have shipped the package on Dec 29th. There is another condition that some packages catch up on flight in time. So they will arrive in the destination country very soon. We have some ePacket packages that have been delivered in 10 days to the UK in November.

But we understand that others have better shipping methods than us. We have been focusing on finding faster&cheaper&safer shipping methods recently. We will add the new shipping methods to our checkout page soon.

I'm only joking lol!!! I'm in no rush and always expect at least a 30day wait so if it comes before then its a bonus!!!

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#8 (permalink)      12/5/2021 7:42:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11037
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5788
Bradley77 wrote:

I'm only joking lol!!! I'm in no rush and always expect at least a 30day wait so if it comes before then its a bonus!!!

Dear Bradley77 and other members, if you have any faster shipping methods to recommend, please feel free to let us know. We would like to follow up and improve. Thank you.