Inappropriate measures regarding delay in delivery and non-receipt.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      10/14/2021 9:48:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dorado
  • JoinedJul 2019
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Inappropriate measures regarding delay in delivery and non-receipt.
As a result of whereabouts inquiry is as follows ;
The Post International Logistics Center at the reception post office notified the Chinese post office on September 14 that the goods had not arrived due to the late arrival of the goods.

I don't know why you insist that the goods have been shipped to my country.

Even after 70 days of ordering the goods, the goods did not arrive.

In addition, the expected delivery deadline has passed a lot. Customs clearance is not applicable, and the pandemic phenomenon does not affect delivery now. For example, as a result of ordering the same item from another seller, it arrived in 10 days.

I'm patiently waiting for seller’s action, so I ask for quick action again. I'm wasting too much time on this issue. please refer to “Support Ticket Q0903KJPGM”
#2 (permalink)      10/15/2021 12:49:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10878
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5697
$0.01 rebate earned+1 details
Dear dorado,

We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

After a full investigation with the carrier, the delay is caused by the overload volume of packages in the postal service, and also the flight cancellations.

The investigation form for your package has been submitted to our carrier. We will keep monitoring the feedback and keep you updated on your ticket.Please be assured that your issue has been taking care of, and we will resolve it as soon as possible. Please also feel free to update the ticket if you have any further concerns or opinions. We will always be here to help.

We will also take further investigation on the shipping methods and switch them if necessary.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Edited on 10/15/2021 at 2:50 AM. Reason: revise
#3 (permalink)      10/21/2021 8:38:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dorado
  • JoinedJul 2019
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Please give me a specific schedule and a quick response against to my support tickets
response is very late. I can't judge the situation and unnecessarily spend my time on this issue.
#4 (permalink)      10/22/2021 12:53:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10878
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5697
+1 details
dorado wrote:

Please give me a specific schedule and a quick response against to my support tickets
response is very late. I can't judge the situation and unnecessarily spend my time on this issue.

Hi dorado, sorry for the late reply, since you have sent us multiple messages in succession, the ticket will be refreshed and pushed to the bottom of the reply queue. There is a notice when you try to update your ticket when it is waiting for staff response.

We have refunded the money and sent an email to you with the refund detail, please kindly check. Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

We do appreciate your patience and understanding.

#5 (permalink)      10/22/2021 1:17:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10401
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6671
Dorado..

Your good will arrive no worry. If not, you will be serviced.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 10/22/2021 at 5:38 AM. Reason:
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#6 (permalink)      10/24/2021 6:15:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4156
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4412
dorado wrote:

inappropriate measures regarding delay in delivery and non-receipt.

Inadequate,or insufficient maybe,somehow though,inappropriate measures seems a little harsh. Unless "bad touching" was involved. lol

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department