Request
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/15/2021 2:11:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Soulboy
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos1
Request
I have ordered a few accessories to india, My order number is B091579140, I had a request. Can y'all ship the parcel as sewing machine replacement parts. Also put the value of the parcel below $25. I tried to raise a ticket I couldn't figure out how to. Thanks in advance.
#2 (permalink)      9/15/2021 2:39:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape_monkie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2019
  • Posts 110
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos73
$0.50 rebate earned+1 details
Hi Soulboy, FT usually declares contents as filter parts and mentions the dollar value as $20. Accessories and other smaller items should have no issues as long as the package weight doesn't exceed 250gms and shipped via Post-NL, as per personal experience.

Nevertheless, there is no harm creating a ticket so that the staff is aware, once you figure out how to (pretty easy once you get the hang of the website / app) or add @Anniepan in the subject line of this thread to attract her attention.

P.S - I usually add a cheap charging cable (any) and order various other small items (wires / coils) to mix things up and dodge the scanners.

Good luck!

Edited on 9/15/2021 at 2:55 PM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      9/16/2021 1:17:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11344
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5903
Hi Soulboy,

We will follow your request to declare the package. We also sent a ticket for you to confirm, please kindly check and reply back.

Thank you for your help dear vape_monkie. :)