Shipping in a reasonable timeframe, Ft, V's A Competitor, a comparison
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/10/2021 8:06:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2402
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8899
+4 details
Shipping in a reasonable timeframe, Ft, V's A Competitor, a comparison
Shipping from here,
Item ordered on the 14th Aug,shipped four days later 18th Aug, free shipping?

as of todays date (10/09/21) tracking still says Airline reception 21st Aug, no further updates since then,

ticket raised, usual excuses, "contact us in a week if nothing changes"

I've waited over 9 weeks for previous orders arriving from here when I have paid to upgrade shipping

Shipping from the Competition,
Item ordered 6th Sept, shipped 10 hours later 7th Sept,

standard ems-china post $2.20, Fully tracked and updated, arrived at 11:45am this morning 10th Sept,

the same amount of days it took FT to process my order for shipping

The Comparison is both laughable and atrocious

I've ordered two items recently which were delivered to Uk in less than a week

Fast Flying Fulfillment
or
Futile Transportation

No Contest
#2 (permalink)      9/13/2021 5:39:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11602
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6178
+1 details
Hello macranife,

Sorry for the wait. The post office said the package is on the way to your country now. The tracking information should be updated this week. We have asked our post office to give us the latest tracking information, when we have the news, we will send for you in ticket. Recently the ePacket shipping may need 15-35 working days for delivery, hope you can wait patiently for days, the package should be delivered soon.

We also forwarded your feedback to our logistics department, and asked them to find more faster shipping method. Thank you.
#3 (permalink)      9/13/2021 7:07:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ppeeble
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 992
  • Reviews 358
  • Kudos998
+2 details
Biggest difference ?
The 'competitor' had the item in stock.
Ft didn't.
It's not so much the shipping that FT needs to sort out, it's the huge delays in acquiring the items they advertise as 'ships in x days'... Anyone who has used FT over the last few years knows that.
Perhaps they should change their name to RestockingTech.
More sense than money.....
#4 (permalink)      9/13/2021 12:02:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2402
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8899
+2 details
Anniepan wrote:

Hello macranife,

Sorry for the wait. The post office said the package is on the way to your country now. The tracking information should be updated this week. We have asked our post office to give us the latest tracking information, when we have the news, we will send for you in ticket. Recently the ePacket shipping may need 15-35 working days for delivery, hope you can wait patiently for days, the package should be delivered soon.

We also forwarded your feedback to our logistics department, and asked them to find more faster shipping method. Thank you.

Hi Anniepan, thanks for the update, I appreciate it, I shall wait as requested and hope I may see it sooner rather than later.

@ppeeple
I think the biggest difference is this
back in 2014 I was prepared to wait 6-8 weeks for things to arrive, because that's how it was
however since then we've had e packet etc and far quicker and more acceptable delivery times
seems tae me that FT is goin backwards tae 2014 with the current debacle, (covid aside)
at no point has anything been sent out from here the day after ordering, even if it's in stock
The last item I ordered elsewhere actually arrived here in Uk, in 5 days
ordered on Monday, flew out on Tuesday, arrived on my doorstep Friday, for $2.20 standard shipping
I have to also point out that, it's the quickest vape delivery av ever received from overseas ;)
but still proves the point that it can be done, if you want to keep customers happy, and returning
business is business, this one is falling by the wayside imo

#5 (permalink)      1/11/2022 8:50:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
backamblock
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 108
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos15
+1 details
so. may you give a hint on who won? :)
#6 (permalink)      2/20/2022 12:42:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2402
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8899
+1 details
the difference in tracking from a competitor
(note the shipper)

updated today

and FT

How can it be leaving overseas (10/02/22)
when it's spent 4 days sittin in an airport? (14/02/22)

Oh and the answer to your question @backamblock

it has a 3
and stutters with the sixth letter of the alphabet ;)

Edited on 2/20/2022 at 1:22 PM. Reason: new pic's
#7 (permalink)      2/20/2022 11:38:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3424
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4446
+2 details
Just want to say that the thing that caught my eyes is how the quicker shipment originated from Hong Kong China, and the slower FT one started from China China.

We're working on this. Annie will keep us all updated here.

Edited on 2/20/2022 at 11:46 PM. Reason:
All questions and comments are welcome. We are here to help.
#8 (permalink)      2/21/2022 1:52:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SambaBugatti
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 452
  • Reviews 61
  • Kudos338
Hi Geek, I don`t want to attack You or Annie, I know You do Your best, but:
We are hearing for Months now that You are working on Improvements. Reality: Ordered on 4th of January, since 9th of January no update in Tracking, no Idea when I will get my Order. Next Order: 3rd of February, took FT up to the 16th to get one of the most sold Coils ( VandyVape MTL ), shipped on 16th, today, 21st of February,: No Tracking Information, Item cannot be found in the System. I wrote it around a Week ago and I repeat it again: No Fun anymore ordering at FT.
#9 (permalink)      2/21/2022 4:21:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11602
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6178
SambaBugatti wrote:

Hi Geek, I don`t want to attack You or Annie, I know You do Your best, but:
We are hearing for Months now that You are working on Improvements. Reality: Ordered on 4th of January, since 9th of January no update in Tracking, no Idea when I will get my Order. Next Order: 3rd of February, took FT up to the 16th to get one of the most sold Coils ( VandyVape MTL ), shipped on 16th, today, 21st of February,: No Tracking Information, Item cannot be found in the System. I wrote it around a Week ago and I repeat it again: No Fun anymore ordering at FT.

Hi, SambaBugatti,

Sincerely apologize for the trouble caused.

The package which was shipped in January is under investigation now. We keep urging the post office to update the tracking and ask them to give us a final waiting time frame. So, if they have no investigation results, we can resend or refund to you per your choice. We will send updated news to you this week when we have the confirmation.

About the VandyVape MTL order, which is delayed in shipping due to the COVID-19 regional control in China. Our shipping agent's warehouse is located in the control area, part of the packages have been affected and can not be shipped out timely. That's why you can't track any information about your package on the tracking website these days, but the tracking information of your order will be updated today or tomorrow.

We will continually monitor your packages and keep you updated.

We appreciate your understanding and patience while we are experiencing these challenging times.

#10 (permalink)      2/21/2022 1:39:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16998
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30490
Dear Annie,
Could I drop a tracking n° here too? If you could check with the post office please!
LV399005335CN

Stuck somewhere in China since the 8th Jan.
While all my other (even the latest) orders have arrived!

I've got a ticket open about it, but all I was told, to give it an other 1-2 weeks and if nothing happens to come back there.
Sure, waiting is ok, but it'd be great to know a little bit more...

Thanks in advance!

Edited on 2/21/2022 at 1:41 PM. Reason:
#11 (permalink)      2/21/2022 9:11:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21639
+2 details
Wow, just wow. I would be very happy to resume ordering from FT. But until the echo in the responses FT has to delayed fulfillment subsides into something believable, I will not. I/we have been reading the same responses for years, both publicly in the Forum and in the ticket process. It is so common as to be perceived as "cut and paste". I don't know why geek cannot wrap these issues up nor, why he sounds like he is towing the company line now. It is as if his job is to further buffer the excuse taking so that the customer base continues to be led down the "we're working on" it road. At any rate, though I continue to support FT and their "will" to change into a company that can compete, until they get a track record for succeeding instead of just a broken record of excuses I'll put my orders in where I know I won't have to jump through the patience hoop.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?