Shipping to Germany: Battery and VAT @Anniepan
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      7/12/2021 8:29:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JR___
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 367
  • Reviews 205
  • Kudos282
+1 details
GermanCloudVaper wrote:

so the asian sellers currently have a lot to do to regain the trust of most european customers, which they have so easily gambled away only to make business and fast money.

Ordering overseas always had a risk of getting hit by customs, because we are importing.
Especially by using DHL/FEDEX/UPS.

Just got my PostNL and 2 HK packages, so out of my mid-june 17 orders, I got 14 of them without trouble after the 1st July.
Still 2 packets and 1 lost PostNL still out there. I was right to take the chance.

Custom/post still can't be arsed to check parcels but with IOSS I'll get taxed at the source anyway. :/

#22 (permalink)      7/12/2021 8:38:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Centforfree
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 375
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos314
+1 details
Agree with most of. FT used to be one of the best, today no more. And that in so many aspects. The topic in discussion is just adding on.
#23 (permalink)      7/12/2021 10:06:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2646
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2116
JR___ wrote:

Custom/post still can't be arsed to check parcels but with IOSS I'll get taxed at the source anyway. :/

Much the same here in the UK with our (similar) revised regulations in force from January this year. I know for a fact the Royal Mail haven't employed a new army of checkers in Customs, so stuff will pretty much get through as it's always done (for the time being). However, if retailers register, we'll be guaranteed 20% higher prices for stuff that would otherwise slip in under the radar. :-/

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#24 (permalink)      7/17/2021 6:11:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RobyC
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 68
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
analogueman wrote:

JR___ ha scritto :
Non è ancora possibile richiedere la dogana/posta per controllare i pacchi, ma con IOSS verrò comunque tassato alla fonte. :/
Più o meno lo stesso qui nel Regno Unito con i nostri regolamenti (simili) rivisti in vigore da gennaio di quest'anno. So per certo che la Royal Mail non ha impiegato un nuovo esercito di dama alla dogana, quindi le cose andranno a buon fine come sempre (per il momento). Tuttavia, se i rivenditori si registrano, ci verranno garantiti prezzi più alti del 20% per prodotti che altrimenti sfuggirebbero al radar. :-/

ho comprato dei liquidi in Inghilterra per un valore di 35 sterline, arrivati a casa mi sono costati in tutto 60 euro compresa iva e tasse postali, anche da voi non è più conveniente.

#25 (permalink)      7/17/2021 6:30:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 651
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos473
The ingredients of E-Liquid are cheap to buy....Especially for single flavours, why most people buy pre mixed E-Juice from the other side of the world with all it's extra costs is a mystery to me..
Insert smart and witty comment here.....
#26 (permalink)      7/17/2021 8:22:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2646
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2116
RobyC wrote:

ho comprato dei liquidi in Inghilterra per un valore di 35 sterline, arrivati a casa mi sono costati in tutto 60 euro compresa iva e tasse postali, anche da voi non è più conveniente.

I'm sure that's the case, but isn't relevant to what I said. :)

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...