shopping cart empty
Hold at Post Office
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/28/2021 2:24:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
roadchewer
  • JoinedMar 2021
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hold at Post Office
Hello! Is there anything I may do upon ordering, perhaps in the special request box or some other method, that will allow the parcel to be held at the USPS post office for me to pick it up? I don’t know if package intercept would work on a parcel once it reaches the U.S., but FastTech says it counts as Domestic mail once the new label is made, so it shouldn’t be a problem, but I’m still unsure. I appreciate any advice in advance! -RC
#2 (permalink)      4/28/2021 3:41:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7602
  • Reviews 325
  • Kudos4459
+1 details
If you have informed delivery in your area, sign up and see if you can setup a hold using that service.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Otherwise you'll have to call your local post office and see what they tell you.
You can find the # for your local post office at https://tools.usps.com/find-location.htm but good luck if you live in a city.

Edited on 4/29/2021 at 12:21 AM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#3 (permalink)      4/28/2021 4:40:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2774
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1467
+1 details
speaking of USPS, the Pact act BS got DELAYED AGAIN! LOL, like I said, money talks! Their release yesterday said the same "other options...best for businesses...blah blah...be prepared any time for enforcement...blah blah...

The "funny" thing is all those idiots that acted like the sky was falling, and quit shipping two months ago...oh well, it's just money, right? All we as vapers can do is support the ones that support us!
I know words...I have the best words.
#4 (permalink)      5/4/2021 10:36:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5941
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2677
The Post Office has a simple TEMP HOLD form (PS Form 8076, Authorization to Hold Mail) that allows you to stop and hold all deliveries of mail and packages to your address for up to 6 months, and delivery restart on any day within that 6 months,,or you can call 1-800-ASK-USPS...and you can tell them on the form that you will pick it up at the Post Office yourself or select a redelivery date.......BUT ALL mail will be put on hold, you cannot request just a particular package to be placed on a Hold!
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#5 (permalink)      5/4/2021 10:36:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5941
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2677
The Post Office has a simple TEMP HOLD form (PS Form 8076, Authorization to Hold Mail) that allows you to stop and hold all deliveries of mail and packages to your address for up to 6 months, and delivery restart on any day within that 6 months,,or you can call 1-800-ASK-USPS...and you can tell them on the form that you will pick it up at the Post Office yourself or select a redelivery date.......BUT ALL mail will be put on hold, you cannot request just a particular package to be placed on a Hold!
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#6 (permalink)      5/5/2021 12:04:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4276
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos16018
Fasttech takes forever to deliver... but they are reliable. I’m waiting too.
If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#7 (permalink)      5/5/2021 12:01:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Luisricmas
  • JoinedMay 2021
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
He realizado un pedido, me descontó del paypal pero en mi cuenta no me registra ningun pedido pendiente. Que hago?
#8 (permalink)      5/5/2021 12:01:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Luisricmas
  • JoinedMay 2021
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
He realizado un pedido, me descontó del paypal pero en mi cuenta no me registra ningun pedido pendiente. Que hago?
#9 (permalink)      5/5/2021 10:33:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10505
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5508
Luisricmas wrote:

Hi Luisricmas, please check your ticket to confirm the order. Thank you.