shopping cart empty
Shipping Shenanigans
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      3/1/2021 8:32:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5213
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3731
+2 details
"all you need to do, is contact your local post for help, then you will receive it sooner."

What a wonderful world that would be!
#22 (permalink)      3/2/2021 1:55:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
doomzdavid
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 345
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos111
+1 details
vapeluvr wrote:

doomzdavid wrote:Liberal_Lefty wrote:The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. um no, that is not the "definition" of insanity. That is a quote attributed to Albert Einstein, who was incorrect in his assumption. Open a dictionary and read the definition of insanity. I hate when people roll out the "doing the same thing is bad" argument. ABC! Always Be Consistent!And do you know why Albert Einstein was incorrect? I'll give you 5 guesses because I know you won't get it on the first 4, but 5 could possibly be a charm.

Gibber, gibber... my old man's a mushroom, and I live on the dark side of a flat Earth

#23 (permalink)      3/2/2021 2:12:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2072
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1634
doomzdavid wrote:

Gibber, gibber... my old man's a mushroom, and I live on the dark side of a flat Earth

Careful... he'll get you licking the windows next! ;-)

#24 (permalink)      3/2/2021 3:46:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10332
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5444
Hello OneBadwolf,

We are really sorry for the delay and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Only a few packages will have this customs return issue, we cannot make sure why it was returned for so many times. We have asked our shipping carrier to check the real problem now. Once we have the update news, we will send the detail for you in ticket. If it can't ship out, we will offer the refund for you. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Edited on 3/2/2021 at 3:47 AM. Reason:
#25 (permalink)      3/2/2021 6:38:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Liberal_Lefty
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 158
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos89
doomzdavid wrote:

vapeluvr wrote:
doomzdavid wrote:Liberal_Lefty wrote:The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. um no, that is not the "definition" of insanity. That is a quote attributed to Albert Einstein, who was incorrect in his assumption. Open a dictionary and read the definition of insanity. I hate when people roll out the "doing the same thing is bad" argument. ABC! Always Be Consistent!And do you know why Albert Einstein was incorrect? I'll give you 5 guesses because I know you won't get it on the first 4, but 5 could possibly be a charm.

Lizard people are not real.
There is no such thing as mainstream media.
Qanon believes some wacked out shit.
Hope that helps.

#26 (permalink)      3/2/2021 6:39:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Liberal_Lefty
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 158
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos89
Keep ordering from here, I think it's hilarious.
#27 (permalink)      3/2/2021 7:47:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2072
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1634
+2 details
Liberal_Lefty wrote:

Keep ordering from here, I think it's hilarious.

We wish we could say the same about your bizarre trolling...

#28 (permalink)      3/4/2021 2:12:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4111
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4380
Anniepan wrote:

Hello OneBadwolf,We are really sorry for the delay and apologize for the inconvenience caused.Only a few packages will have this customs return issue, we cannot make sure why it was returned for so many times. We have asked our shipping carrier to check the real problem now. Once we have the update news, we will send the detail for you in ticket. If it can't ship out, we will offer the refund for you. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

I have not created a ticket for this one yet. I'm still waiting for the 2020 issues to be resolved. Go PayPal Resolution Service! At least this one is from 2021. BTW, the entire tracking for this will not fit here. Here is the latest:

04 Mar 2021
00:07
Handed over to Forwarding Agent for Transit
03 Mar 2021
18:21
Departure from Regional Sorting Center
03 Mar 2021
16:45
Arrival at Regional Sorting Center
03 Mar 2021
14:25
02 Mar 2021
21:19
International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
CNDGGD, China

02 Mar 2021
13:20
Dispatched from Office of Exchange
02 Mar 2021
13:19
Returned CHINA POST
01 Mar 2021
07:24
Arrival at Regional Sorting Center
01 Mar 2021
06:28
01 Mar 2021
01:12
Returned

Still in China.

Edited on 3/4/2021 at 2:28 PM. Reason:
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#29 (permalink)      3/4/2021 6:37:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5213
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3731
+1 details
Hey ummm, OneBadwolf, I heard from an impeccable source, all you need to do, is contact your local post for help, then you will receive it sooner.

Also my drip tips,
2021-02-28 14:02

Airlines start shipping

Like 5 days of the airlines start shipping... That plane has got to be out of gas by now. At this rate I will have moved before they get here.

FT new motto should be order today what you might not even want by the time it gets to you.
#30 (permalink)      3/5/2021 2:14:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4111
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4380
EternalSpline wrote:

Hey ummm, OneBadwolf, I heard from an impeccable source, all you need to do, is contact your local post for help, then you will receive it sooner.

Also my drip tips,
2021-02-28 14:02

Airlines start shipping

Like 5 days of the airlines start shipping... That plane has got to be out of gas by now. At this rate I will have moved before they get here.

FT new motto should be order today what you might not even want by the time it gets to you.

I was thinking really poor maintenance on their planes... They keep circling back due to a bad gear squat switch or perhaps there are massive amounts of Canada Geese being ingested in the fan sections.

I think I'll follow DJ's advice, and learn Mandarin. Seems like I'll have enough time. First phrase I want to learn is " Thank you for your understanding".

谢谢您的谅解 Result! Or was it 请牢固地插入直肠? One of those 2 I'm fairly sure.

I'll make sure to ask about your drip tips while I'm at it.

Edited on 3/5/2021 at 2:15 AM. Reason:
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#31 (permalink)      3/5/2021 6:35:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5213
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3731
+1 details
You will totally be able to learn Mandarin by the time they get to me, lol...

At least we have a sense of humor about this shit.

I picture the plane crashed over the ocean and my drip tips are trying to survive on a deserted island. That sun is too much for them though, and seagulls chases them all day.