Please add "Yanwen economic airmail" or "Special Line-YW" as a shipping method.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/10/2020 12:48:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
legostar
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos9
+1 details
Please add "Yanwen economic airmail" or "Special Line-YW" as a shipping method.
I think this will benefit a lot of your customers from within EU.

Postnord in Sweden have since 2 years ago added an extra high fee for tax/custom declaration.
Many other countries whithin EU have now added the same kind of fee.

Yanwen ship the packeges to the Netherlands or Luxemburg before sending the shipment to the destination country to avoid this fee.
And usually the delivery time is faster as well, around 20 days to Sweden.

I hope you can offer this service in the near future.

Edited on 8/10/2020 at 1:07 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      8/10/2020 3:39:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11423
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
+1 details
Hello legostar,

I have forwarded your information to our related department, they will contact Yanwen to know more detail of these two shipping methods.

Thank you for your recommendation.
#3 (permalink)      8/10/2020 3:44:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
I've been waiting for a package to arrive via Yanwen since the end of May and it still hasn't showed up.
#4 (permalink)      8/10/2020 9:00:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2652
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1094
+1 details
yanwen economic is unregistered
The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#5 (permalink)      8/10/2020 11:56:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape_monkie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2019
  • Posts 110
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos73
Not just EU...I got similar feedback for Special Line-YW that I shared here a couple days ago.

Folks, are there any recent shipments via registered air mail China Post, that may have started to come through? If yes, how many days till touch down?

Edited on 8/10/2020 at 11:59 AM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      8/13/2020 5:58:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
legostar
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos9
pewpew,

Yanwen economic is registred with tracking number.
Yanwen track numbers are URxxxxxxxxxYP, UAxxxxxxxxxxYP, PRxxxxxxxxxxYP where x are numbers

"Yanwen Economic Air Mail is a low-cost delivery option for small packages by Yanwen. Aliexpress sellers like to send small packages to Yanwen Economic Air Mail. It is cheap and at the same time relatively fast air delivery with a track number. Air is the most popular way to deliver packages. Yanwen post track is available for each package at the company’s website."

"Yanwen Economic Air Mail is tracked only until it is exported from China or before arriving in target country. After that, tracking stops, because the package is transferred to the local postal service. Then it gets a new track number that is unknown." -- You can get the new tracking number on their tracking page.

I recently order a package via Yanwen and it got to Europe in only 3 days, much faster than China Air Mail which usually take around 30 days to Europe/Sweden. With China Air Mail I have to pay Postnord's extra additional tax/custom declaration fee that I don't need to pay with Yanwen when it gets a new tracking number when transfered to postal service in Luxemburg.

I wish FastTech had the option to send shipments with Yanwen Economic Air Mail, then I would start ordering from FastTech again.

Edited on 8/14/2020 at 2:19 AM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      8/16/2020 8:55:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2652
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1094
legostar wrote:

Yanwen economic is registred

No, it is not. Did you read the text you've just copypasted?

After passing the border, the parcel gets another track number with no chance to track it. Although sometimes a new YW tracking number is published on the website of the company itself. This is rather an exception to the rule, but there is a chance. Then it will be possible to track how the parcel goes through the territory of your country.

Moreover, with "Economic" plan they have no obligation to relay to registered or tracked postage.

I recently order a package via Yanwen and it got to Europe in only 3 days

Personally, I have mixed experience with Yanwen on Corona from several shipments, but anyway, you don't need to convince me, I'm just saying it is an unregistered mail with all the corresponding issues.

The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#8 (permalink)      10/4/2020 5:06:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
legostar
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos9
pewpew,

Sure they might have no obligation to relay to registered or tracked postage.
But every order I've made through them have got a new tracking number.
I've made quite a lot of orders, and have not have any problem with any single order yet.
The new tracking number show up even when searching on the first provided tracking number.

I live in Sweden, but it might be different for different countries.