@Anniepan ETA keep changing.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/20/2020 10:59:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rahman1
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
@Anniepan ETA keep changing.
Hi Anniepan,

I placed my order E070488240 in July 4 and opted for express shipping but until now it hasn't shipped, please check why the remaining items keep changing the ETA.

I also requested in a ticket Q0706CCPWF to add 2 more items to my order but no reply yet from support.

Please have a look.

Thanks,

Edited on 7/20/2020 at 11:28 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      7/20/2020 11:39:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SteveI
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 171
  • Reviews 197
  • Kudos85
FYI, you are not alone. I ordered around the same time, and one item keeps getting pushed back... eta is at 7/30 now. I know it's tough, but have to be patient with much of the world in lockdwn.
#3 (permalink)      7/20/2020 7:10:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rahman1
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Thanks SteveI, I understand the impact of covid19 on the shipping and that's why I ordered express shipping this time but the problem here is that fasttech dosen't honor the ETAs they put in the first place. I have been a customer with fasttech for years now and I know this is not their normal service quality due to covid but every other online store that I am dealing with has sorted out the logistics and shipping issues by now and I hope fasttech will do the same.
#4 (permalink)      7/20/2020 9:23:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11362
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5909
Hello Rahman1,

Sincerely sorry for the late reply.

We have answered your ticket and confirmed the ETA, please kindly check.

And SteveI, we also will send a ticket for you about the items, if you need to split the order, please kindly let us know.

Thank you for your patience.
#5 (permalink)      7/20/2020 10:37:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rahman1
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Thanks AnniePan for your fast reply, I have replied the ticket ,please have a look again before it gets pushed down in the queue.
#6 (permalink)      7/20/2020 11:02:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11362
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5909
Rahman1 wrote:

Thanks AnniePan for your fast reply, I have replied the ticket ,please have a look again before it gets pushed down in the queue.

Thank you for your soon reply dear Rahman1, we have followed your request and will ship your order later.

#7 (permalink)      7/20/2020 11:08:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rahman1
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
I saw your reply in the ticket. Thank you very much AnniePan for the excellent support today.
#8 (permalink)      7/20/2020 11:27:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dairyglen
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I have been waiting 3 months, raised a ticket and told they will investigate with Singapore Post, that was 2 weeks ago and their still waiting to hear..... But I have heard from Singapore Post and royal mail, no one knows for definate where the package is..... Now gotta wait another 2 months before a refund..... No fastech refund now please
#9 (permalink)      7/20/2020 11:32:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SteveI
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 171
  • Reviews 197
  • Kudos85
No offense to anyone, but my experience is that the ticketing system is slow and service is mediocre unless Anniepan (or her predecessor) are made aware through the forums. Night and day honestly. She is worth her weight in gold.

Off topic, but I had an order from a different etailer (domestic), the tracking shows as "label created", but it was delivered today... You just cant trust shipping information to be correct any more.
#10 (permalink)      7/21/2020 5:28:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11362
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5909
dairyglen wrote:

I have been waiting 3 months, raised a ticket and told they will investigate with Singapore Post, that was 2 weeks ago and their still waiting to hear..... But I have heard from Singapore Post and royal mail, no one knows for definate where the package is..... Now gotta wait another 2 months before a refund..... No fastech refund now please

Hello dairyglen,

Sincerely apologize for the trouble caused.

Yes, we have asked our Post office to investigate your package status but they haven't replied any information yet. We are really sorry about it. We will pay attention to your order and urge our Post office to give us the solution as soon as possible. We will keep you updated via ticket once we hear back from them.

Please trust if the post office verified the item as lost, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately. If you have any questions, please let us know freely, we are always here to help.

Thank you for your understanding.