@AnniePan Can you investigate please
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      7/12/2020 4:39:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
senis008
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Tourista wrote:

senis008 wrote:
Me to my shipment is shipping around china region.. shipped on 6-19 but no news, i think i gonna ask refund since no support to revieve, and yes aliexpress ships faster. So disappointing that nobody gives time to answer support from staff.

It isnt that people tickets are not answered senis, but the delaying tactics that the staff concerned have applied to all missing and delayed delivery problems.

All you get is "we have asked post office to investigate" which is nonsense really. The only investigation that the carrier will do is to look at what the tracking says, and that takes seconds....

FT may not miss my custom, but I have had to switch suppiers for my juice and hardware needs as FT are no longer reliable enough to risk purchasing from and this state of affairs is NOT just down to Covid, it was getting worse last year with large delays on deliveries. Others here do not like another major Chinese supplier to be mentioned, but in the time I have been waiting for FT to finish their "investigation" I have had 5 orders from Chinese companies delivered with an average delivery time of 3 weeks.

I mean they cant do anything just copy paste. My items are just going around china for month almost lol. PostNL dont do that shit. Lol and now they ask more money for shipping i mean i could just open dispute cuz tickets as always being ignored. Well i guess aliexpress gonna live longer haha

#62 (permalink)      7/12/2020 5:31:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3174
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3264
It is the shipper(s) that require two months for the investigation into a lost parcel! If anyone told you 2 or 3 weeks that was the wrong information! Only 2 months is the correct information, and that clock won't start ticking until the customer has alerted staff that the tracking hasn't changed in X amount of time (there is a thread here somewhere that gives the time table for each shipper, for how long the tracking status has not updated before it is eligible for an investigation to open (and staff as to initiate it with the shipper). And that is before covid pandemic times. I'm not sure if it is different now.

The shipping forum was so full of pinned threads just months ago that new threads almost started at the second page. I came in here one day and saw all the pinned threads had disappeared. Well, that time-table had been one of the pinned threads.
Ko
#63 (permalink)      7/12/2020 5:33:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3174
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3264
senis008 wrote:

senis008 wrote:

I mean they cant do anything just copy paste. My items are just going around china for month almost lol. PostNL dont do that shit. Lol and now they ask more money for shipping i mean i could just open dispute cuz tickets as always being ignored. Well i guess aliexpress gonna live longer haha

Not all of the sellers will answer a message either, or answer as quickly as a person wants to be replied to (if a all).

A person either saves money or saves time. You can't have both.

Ko
#64 (permalink)      7/12/2020 8:15:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
+2 details
etcetera wrote:

hahahaha I'm still waiting for three orders from March that I ordered from AE! Some of you are just absent minded! There is a pandemic! Fewer flights! Parcels spending more time stationary, in storage, between movement! The seller put the goods they purchased in the packaging they purchased by the employees they pay the salaries of and paid the shipping (and talk about scrimping exactly what are you doing?) and once released to that shipper it is out of the sellers control.

Well my experience has been far different to yours from AE I am waiting a max of 6 weeks and have received over 5 packages within that time frame already, some through China Post, most through Singapore Post.

These have varied in dates from February to as recently as June, all received and in my hands... Oh and all free shipping too.

So I’m not sure what’s happened with FastTech but judging by the constant flood of posts on here of people having delays from as far back as November does seem to correlate to FastTech trying to save some $$ and using the pandemic as an excuse for the delays....

I can’t see Singapore post and China post looking at a package and saying:

‘oh this is from FastTech just shove it on the pile of FastTech orders because FastTech orders aren’t important’

Next package

‘Oh this is AliExpress, tell you what get this on a plane now’

There is a reason why FastTech are suffering delays constantly and the reason must be low priority shipping options being paid for.

Yes some AE orders will take a long time (I have had it myself), but unlike FastTech every order from AliExpress will be from different suppliers (all of which will select their own methods of shipping) luckily most of the sellers on their have realised delays and obviously paying more for shipping to keep customers happy.

And as for accusing customers of trying to rip off FastTech, if that was the case I would have complained 5 weeks ago not 10 weeks down the line.

#65 (permalink)      7/12/2020 8:39:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
@anniepan what’s the results of the investigation please not getting any replies from CS don’t know what deadline you are referring to, completely in the dark here.

75 days since you shipped my parcels
69 days since they left overseas

Edited on 7/12/2020 at 8:40 PM. Reason:
#66 (permalink)      7/13/2020 2:40:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nancy.mo
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 687
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos294
damammy wrote:

@anniepan what’s the results of the investigation please not getting any replies from CS don’t know what deadline you are referring to, completely in the dark here.

75 days since you shipped my parcels
69 days since they left overseas

Dear damammy,

We sincerely apologize for making you wait, and totally understand your feelings. Our CS staff answered deadline in the support ticket, please check.

Thank you.

Edited on 7/13/2020 at 2:41 AM. Reason:
#67 (permalink)      7/13/2020 4:15:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
senis008
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
nancy.mo wrote:

damammy wrote:@anniepan what’s the results of the investigation please not getting any replies from CS don’t know what deadline you are referring to, completely in the dark here.75 days since you shipped my parcels69 days since they left overseasDear damammy,We sincerely apologize for making you wait, and totally understand your feelings. Our CS staff answered deadline in the support ticket, please check.Thank you.

Hello would you like review my ticket to ?

#68 (permalink)      7/13/2020 4:46:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nancy.mo
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 687
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos294
senis008 wrote:

nancy.mo wrote:
damammy wrote:@anniepan what’s the results of the investigation please not getting any replies from CS don’t know what deadline you are referring to, completely in the dark here.75 days since you shipped my parcels69 days since they left overseasDear damammy,We sincerely apologize for making you wait, and totally understand your feelings. Our CS staff answered deadline in the support ticket, please check.Thank you.

Hello would you like review my ticket to ?

Dear senis008,

We have replied your ticket, please check. Thank you.

#69 (permalink)      7/18/2020 11:11:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
@anniepan can you reply to my support ticket please, both packages now showing expired on the tracking indicating they are lost.

I want my refund now please, waited long enough.
#70 (permalink)      7/20/2020 5:12:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11600
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6096
damammy wrote:

@anniepan can you reply to my support ticket please, both packages now showing expired on the tracking indicating they are lost.

I want my refund now please, waited long enough.

Hello damammy,

Because you opened the Paypal dispute and upgraded, the two payments are under paypal reviewing, we have no refund button at present. :( Can you close the dispute, so we can refund the money for you first? If you receive the two packages in future, you can repay back. Thank you.

#71 (permalink)      7/20/2020 6:18:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Nah that’s BS, I won’t be cancelling the claim (I don’t have the option anyway on my PayPal account), you should have a refund button available as it’s still an open case.

This is yet another delay tactic pulled out of the bag, I want my refund and it’s up to you to contact PayPal and sort it out.