This is theft! Is anybody over there responsible?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/15/2020 1:16:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nikolovska
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos3
+1 details
This is theft! Is anybody over there responsible?
I made an order on March 2, but so far it has not been delivered.
The latest information is that on March 22 it was put in an export hub and that's it.
In the meantime, I contacted with Nina via an open ticket, but for these 3 and a half months of waiting, I received only assurances that the shipment would arrive.
In the meantime, I have informed her that such a shipment has not been delivered and confirmed by the state post office that such a shipment has not arrived at all. To my great disappointment when I asked for a refund of the money, I noticed on the page that the shipment from your staff is marked as delivered.
An outrage that I didn't expect.
#2 (permalink)      6/15/2020 1:27:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10542
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8107
+2 details
shipments get marked as delivered automatically after a certain period of time, this is just a cosmetic thing and has nothing to do with your actual order.

FT needs to open an investigation which takes a while, then you get your money back 100%. nothing is lost, it just takes ages... and because of covid, it takes ages^2

Edited on 6/15/2020 at 1:27 PM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      6/15/2020 4:11:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nikolovska
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos3
+1 details
I don't see that they start the investigation! Moreover, I am waiting for their reply so long.
#4 (permalink)      6/15/2020 4:21:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2311
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2027
+4 details
That's because there are a tremendous number of tickets being submitted by people who are having shipping issues and claiming that FT are stealing their money and whatnot. Shipping is messed up right now. Not FastTech shipping - consumer shipping in general. Things are sitting at hubs waiting for planes with available space. Right now, the best way to make sure you get your stuff delivered is to order enough to fill a cargo container. There's a freaking pandemic going on. I'm sorry if that inconveniences you.
#5 (permalink)      6/16/2020 12:40:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
logidog
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 1051
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos816
I decided opening a ticket wasn’t worth it because there are not enough planes with space to carry what was ordered months ago. The other bad news is my order (medical & KN95 face masks) is probably at the bottom of an ever growing pile of trampled packages and unusable by now.

IMHO I don’t see shipping getting back to normal until either a COVID vaccine is found or it suddenly disappears.
#6 (permalink)      6/16/2020 2:02:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11362
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5909
Hello nikolovska,

Sincerely apologize for the trouble caused this time.

Recently due to the COVID around the world, the shipping is really delayed than before. According to our staff's reply, we have asked our Post office to investigate your package status on May 12. As the package has been shipped by Belgium Post, it may need 45-60 days for delivery before, so it may need more days to arrive in recent pandemic period. We will urge our Post to offer the solution for us as sooner as they can, so we can resend/refund for you as your choice. Would you mind to contact your Post to check whether your package has arrived in your country or not? As we think it should arrive your address soon as it is a long time passed after we have shipped the order. If the post office verified the item as lost, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately. We will keep you updated via ticket once we hear back from them. Please trust we will try our best to offer the solution for you in these two weeks.

If you have any questions, please let us know freely.

Thank you for your understanding.
#7 (permalink)      6/16/2020 11:21:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape_monkie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2019
  • Posts 110
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos73
I had exactly the same issue... All it took me to get things churning was to bring it to the attention of Anniepan... Not only did she answer all my questions but also upgraded my carrier for reshipment and at a price I couldn't refuse.

Now that Annie has stepped in you should be fine.
#8 (permalink)      6/16/2020 11:36:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VinTCV
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 218
  • Reviews 121
  • Kudos199
+1 details
Shipment has been delayed across the board from China, including FEDEX and other Express services, most of the time flight was cancelled and rescheduled that caused cargo to get stuck in the airport and all the backlog because of this adds on to the problem.
#9 (permalink)      6/16/2020 2:30:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 341
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos240
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Rude
THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#10 (permalink)      6/16/2020 7:54:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10916
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6852
$0.50 rebate earned+1 details
Thank you Anniepan.

I tried to tip you. It's broke again on mobile.
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#11 (permalink)      6/16/2020 9:01:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3947
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos4466
+1 details
Does any one know if Covid affects brain function?