bdank wrote:

blackhack wrote:
gph61 wrote:
.Are you going to reimburse when the packages arrive late through no fault of the vendor?

Are they going to reimburse me for the extra I paid for expedited mail ??

I've been wondering this myself. If people are getting refunds from FastTech then they should have to return the goods when they finally do arrive. The cost of expedited shipping was paid to the postal service used, they are ones who didn't give you the service that you paid for. Maybe you should take that up with them. As for support tickets not being answered in a timely manner, I'm sure FastTech is overwhelmed with people putting in tickets right now, and they may also be short staffed because of the pandemic. You're buying things from China, the epicenter of a world wide pandemic, what did you expect?

Dam I guess Bitspower (Taiwan), Lian li (Taiwan), eBay seller (Beijing), Demicifilter (South Africa), ColdZero (Portugal), EKWB (Slovenia) and Aquacomputer (Germany) didn’t get the pandemic memo. All Places that I have ordered stuff within the last 60 days and had received all their packages quite fast. Only a few days late at most. But no big delays some of you guys are saying people should be expecting when ordering stuff right now.

This thread has some of the biggest fanboys doing such a great job at setting the basic customer service bar so low. Overwhelmed by tickets put in? Lol the copy paste generic response I got 3 times now on my open ticket would of taken all 10 seconds for the support staff. Responses had zero effort and the rep didn’t even follow up and do what they said they were doing. 5 day next response. Another copy paste. Well look into it. Jokes.