I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN !!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#81 (permalink)      6/13/2020 5:05:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
+1 details
Hear hear. Imagine if world leaders set up 14-day quarantine zones at the airports and people had the patience to wait a couple weeks before entering the country. Instead they just cheeped 'economy' like birds in a tree.
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#82 (permalink)      6/13/2020 5:07:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
criskoe
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
+2 details
bdank wrote:

blackhack wrote:
gph61 wrote:
.Are you going to reimburse when the packages arrive late through no fault of the vendor?

Are they going to reimburse me for the extra I paid for expedited mail ??

I've been wondering this myself. If people are getting refunds from FastTech then they should have to return the goods when they finally do arrive. The cost of expedited shipping was paid to the postal service used, they are ones who didn't give you the service that you paid for. Maybe you should take that up with them. As for support tickets not being answered in a timely manner, I'm sure FastTech is overwhelmed with people putting in tickets right now, and they may also be short staffed because of the pandemic. You're buying things from China, the epicenter of a world wide pandemic, what did you expect?

Dam I guess Bitspower (Taiwan), Lian li (Taiwan), eBay seller (Beijing), Demicifilter (South Africa), ColdZero (Portugal), EKWB (Slovenia) and Aquacomputer (Germany) didn’t get the pandemic memo. All Places that I have ordered stuff within the last 60 days and had received all their packages quite fast. Only a few days late at most. But no big delays some of you guys are saying people should be expecting when ordering stuff right now.

This thread has some of the biggest fanboys doing such a great job at setting the basic customer service bar so low. Overwhelmed by tickets put in? Lol the copy paste generic response I got 3 times now on my open ticket would of taken all 10 seconds for the support staff. Responses had zero effort and the rep didn’t even follow up and do what they said they were doing. 5 day next response. Another copy paste. Well look into it. Jokes.

#83 (permalink)      6/13/2020 7:09:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 657
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos482
12 Apr 2020
10:03
Information Received – Item En Route to Postal Facility SINGAPORE POST
This is the final status. Carrier doesn't provide further tracking updates.
I've just given up on this ever getting delivered at all..........
Insert smart and witty comment here.....
#84 (permalink)      6/14/2020 1:13:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bdank
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos32
+1 details

Dam I guess Bitspower (Taiwan), Lian li (Taiwan), eBay seller (Beijing), Demicifilter (South Africa), ColdZero (Portugal), EKWB (Slovenia) and Aquacomputer (Germany) didn’t get the pandemic memo. All Places that I have ordered stuff within the last 60 days and had received all their packages quite fast. Only a few days late at most. But no big delays some of you guys are saying people should be expecting when ordering stuff right now.

That's your experience. I have ordered many packages from around the world and from inside the US. Some of them get to me quickly, others do not. Covid is impacting every area, every person, and every business differently. I don't know how they are doing things in China, but in the US each state is handling the lock down differently. Some areas have more that are sick than others, some businesses haven't been affected at all, others are struggling. The same goes for each individual. Some people get the sniffles, others die. FastTech is trying to sort out their shipping problems. I really don't know what else they can do. Anniepan has been in here asking for suggestions, but all see are complaints. If everyone here is so smart why not offer up advice about how you'd handle this situation.

#85 (permalink)      6/15/2020 12:10:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RaphNZ
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
+4 details
You're all amateurs, 81 days, half way through the twelfth week, soon the 7 millionth second since placing my order would have passed by me without any celebration or commiseration! My package has been to 5 airports no less and to 2 of those 5 airports not less than 5 times each! You think you deserve anything except a nicotine salty tear, no you deserve to stop complaining and grow a Zen like calm until you have forgotten about your order and moved on in life knowing that there is no package! It doesn't matter, when this finally happens, only then your package will arrive and like the first cherry blossoms in Spring a beautiful surprise it shall be!

Shut up and Zen!
#86 (permalink)      6/15/2020 1:22:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 657
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos482
+4 details
Schrödinger's Package ??
Insert smart and witty comment here.....
#87 (permalink)      6/15/2020 3:30:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ambrougham
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 744
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1763
Never mind his package ( oooo, err, missus :P )

... at least Gordon's his cat's alive in at least 1 of any random number of parallel universes that may or may not exist !

Edited on 6/15/2020 at 3:51 PM. Reason:
#88 (permalink)      6/15/2020 4:03:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bdank
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos32
+1 details
RaphNZ wrote:

It doesn't matter, when this finally happens, only then your package will arrive and like the first cherry blossoms in Spring a beautiful surprise it shall be!

Shut up and Zen!

It's like getting gifts from the Chinese Santa because you forget what you ordered months ago and don't know what's going to be in there when you open it. 😆

#89 (permalink)      6/16/2020 2:53:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 343
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos240
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Rude
THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#90 (permalink)      6/16/2020 3:17:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lpejovic