I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN !!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      6/12/2020 2:36:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bdank
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos32
+4 details
AnniePan,
Since you were asking for customer feedback and suggestions I have one for you. I think FastTech should change the estimated shipping times on this website. Some of your competitors have been putting a disclaimer at the checkout explaining that covid-19 has caused very long shipping delays. This gives the customer the option of deciding if they still want to make the purchase. Maybe that will help reduce the amount of people who are angry about this.
#62 (permalink)      6/12/2020 9:55:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
doomzdavid
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 346
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos111
USPS via HONG KONG POST was great before. Use them again. I require a $100 gift certificate for this advice.
#63 (permalink)      6/13/2020 6:43:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
criskoe
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
Im on day 40 since my package ws shipped. Tracking info stopped updating 37 days ago and says left originating country and is en route to Canada. Usually I receive items from fasttech in 8 days. Ive also recently purchased MANY MANY other items in the last month from other sellers overseas (asia) to canada and the delays for their packages to get here are a few days at most. Most of them arrived on time.

I opened a ticket regarding this 16 days ago as I was curious with the process and concerned as i was really needing the product as i was getting really low on what i ordered... Took a week for their first response which they told me to be patient and that i needed to wait at least the 30 days from the shipping date. Well by the time they actually responded It was 30 days at that point! LOL I responded saying ummm its been 30 days. Please resolve my missing package? Then 5 days ago they finally responded again saying "we will go on to follow up the shipping issue." Little frustrated with their support ticket response time. but ok... Figured cant be much longer now to get a resolution.. I replied politely but firmly asking for a resolution this time. And well I just got another very short response saying " there is no long time no update for the tracking information, we will contact our local post office to check it and we will contact you once we receive any feedback from them." WHAT???? You said that 4 days ago. Man this is stupid bad service. Im sorry but it is.

I get that the package being lost is not fasttech's fault but making a customer wait 5 plus days each time to get a response to a support ticket then dragging a customer along for another 5 days and not actually doing anything??? It's not a good look...

Edited on 6/13/2020 at 6:52 AM. Reason:
#64 (permalink)      6/13/2020 11:26:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 662
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos487
I'm on 62 and 60 days respectively for two packages and now have escalated a paypal claim for a refund......I know that there's a problem with the postal system, but having to wait months is just not good enough as I had to buy the items again from a local source.
Insert smart and witty comment here.....
#65 (permalink)      6/13/2020 11:31:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
blackhack wrote:

I'm on 62 and 60 days respectively for two packages and now have escalated a paypal claim for a refund......I know that there's a problem with the postal system, but having to wait months is just not good enough as I had to buy the items again from a local source.

Are you going to reimburse when the packages arrive late through no fault of the vendor?

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#66 (permalink)      6/13/2020 12:00:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 662
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos487
gph61 wrote:

.Are you going to reimburse when the packages arrive late through no fault of the vendor?

Are they going to reimburse me for the extra I paid for expedited mail ??

#67 (permalink)      6/13/2020 12:07:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
blackhack wrote:

gph61 wrote:
.Are you going to reimburse when the packages arrive late through no fault of the vendor?

No, why would that be their fault?

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#68 (permalink)      6/13/2020 12:47:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 662
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos487
+1 details
gph61 wrote:

, why would that be their fault?

Simple reason that they entered into a contract to supply a service at a set price......If (And they did) knew that they couldn't supply that service due to a virus, then they should not have taken extra money for a service that they can't supply.

#69 (permalink)      6/13/2020 12:54:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
blackhack wrote:

gph61 wrote:

, why would that be their fault?

Simple reason that they entered into a contract to supply a service at a set price......If (And they did) knew that they couldn't supply that service due to a virus, then they should not have taken extra money for a service that they can't supply.

So it's vendor's fault for not predicting events without parallel?

#70 (permalink)      6/13/2020 1:02:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 662
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos487
And we go round the merrygoround one more time....

#71 (permalink)      6/13/2020 1:09:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2614
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2780
vape8ion wrote:

djvillan wrote:fyi. Giving FT tracking numbers for your orders from other sites isn't going to show FT how their shipping agents can get packages shipped and delivered faster.fyiAccording to Annie they were able to determine that 3a is shipping through a local PO which, btw, is a different method than FT. So, apparently the tracking # etc did reveal information that may help.

That's one reason I gave her my tracking info. She wants pictures of all my vape gear that I have purchased from them, but my camera, and Imgur, don't seem to want to cooperate these days.

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”