I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN !!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      6/11/2020 11:28:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bdank
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos32
+4 details
vape8ion wrote:

Dear vape8ion, Richy7, bdank, djvillan and other friends,

We will try our best to make a progress. So if you have any opinion and feedback, please feel free to let us know, I will forward to our related department to improve.

Thank you.

No problem, AnniePan. I know you're doing the best you can. I appreciate your open communication with your customers, and I will patiently wait for my packages. I hope that you and everyone at FastTech are staying safe and that these difficult times haven't caused too much damage to your company.

Edited on 6/11/2020 at 11:31 AM. Reason:
#52 (permalink)      6/11/2020 7:08:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
xandwhyisY
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 595
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos519
vape8ion wrote:

According to Annie they were able to determine that 3a is shipping through a local PO which, btw, is a different method than FT.

I'm glad you've had good luck with 3a, I just received a package from there yesterday that was shipped January 12. I have two more on the way from there that were posted in the middle of March.

From my experience, shipping right now is completely random, much like items shipped a couple months before Xmas until after CNY. The difference with shipping then is that postal carriers are able to hire more staff to help with the backlog, where now they are possibly working with less staff due to social distancing etc.

If a package leaves FT, 3a, etc. and by a series of flukes goes to a hub, makes it through customs right on time to board a plane, that by some good fortune is flying to your country, lands in your country, passes through customs easily, is handed to your postal carrier, and your postal carrier is running smoothly, with no COVID cases, all available staff working, on a slow day, where a vehicle happens to be waiting, which is driving to your neighborhood you will get your package quickly.
FT nor any other business can get a package to you quicker, it's completely random.

#53 (permalink)      6/11/2020 9:28:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11463
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5954
Thank you for your feedback, dear vape8ion, bdank and xandwhyisY. We do really appreciate.
#54 (permalink)      6/11/2020 10:13:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26261
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos21052
+1 details
Anniepan wrote:

Hello Vapor,

Sincerely sorry for the long wait.

We have asked our Post to investigate your package status, we will keep you updated via ticket once we hear back from them. Please trust if the post office verified the item as lost, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately.

If you have any questions, please let us know freely. Thank you.

Thank you for your effort...

It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#55 (permalink)      6/12/2020 10:36:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21541
Update on ordering from FT and another site on the same day....

The alternate site order hit US customs 5 days ago and the order from FT hit today. The difference in the two orders was, however, that the competitor site was a "pre-order" and took several days to be fulfilled, FT was "In Stock". That makes the actual difference in shipping times by 5+5 days, 10 days total lag between FT and their competitor.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#56 (permalink)      6/12/2020 10:43:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21541
+2 details
To sum up, I think I will stick with FT unless what I want is unavailable here. Annie seems to be putting forth effort to improve shipping by asking for open feedback as she has here in this thread and by the ticket system. In my book that counts.
#57 (permalink)      6/12/2020 11:13:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
waldyhari
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
My order haa been stuck in hong kong since apr 12. Today I asked for a refund.
#58 (permalink)      6/12/2020 12:13:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21541
waldyhari wrote:

My order haa been stuck in hong kong since apr 12. Today I asked for a refund.

That is reasonable. Just know that it may be some while before you receive it and expect to be asked to wait while they track it to verify loss.

#59 (permalink)      6/12/2020 1:20:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FazalFariz
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 121
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos32
+1 details
At least be happy you have a shipping method available to your country. Some of us do not even have that privilege yet.
When you read, 'OMG' as 'Zero Nicotine'.
#60 (permalink)      6/12/2020 2:11:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bdank
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos32

From my experience, shipping right now is completely random

I agree, I have several orders here with FastTech, and although most of them are still sitting in China, one of my orders arrived rather quickly. It might seem like some of these other vendors are getting my orders out to me faster right now, but that may just be luck and can probably stop at any time. I think if someone can't handle the long wait maybe they should hold off on ordering from China for awhile, and good luck trying to find what you need from your local vape shops because they are having trouble getting stock from China too. Those of us who have been stocking up for the vapocalypse will be okay. Situations like this are why it's a good idea to learn how to make your own coils and keep a supply of nicotine in your freezer.

#61 (permalink)      6/12/2020 2:36:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bdank
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos32
+4 details
AnniePan,
Since you were asking for customer feedback and suggestions I have one for you. I think FastTech should change the estimated shipping times on this website. Some of your competitors have been putting a disclaimer at the checkout explaining that covid-19 has caused very long shipping delays. This gives the customer the option of deciding if they still want to make the purchase. Maybe that will help reduce the amount of people who are angry about this.