I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN !!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/8/2020 10:25:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lpejovic
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7
+1 details
I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN !!!
I placed an order on May 19 2020.

Order "shipped" on May 21 2020. Got the tracking number. It still hasn't left China as of today, June 8 2020 !!!

Opened up a ticket with a question 7 days ago, no answer !!!

I can understand delays due to COVID-19 and all other problems

BUT

Not to replay to a question/ticket for 7 days ????

That's just RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL !!!!!!!

I will NEVER shop here again (if they even care). They think they are the only game in town? Guess what, they are NOT !

And if I don't see any change very soon I will file a dispute with PayPal and I WILL get my money back !

I've been a customer here for a long time and made many purchases but
this game is UNACCEPTABLE !!!

Furious Customer
Answer
Anniepan
Staff |M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11354
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5903
Hello Idek_Lmao,

Sincerely apologize for the late reply due to the tickets backlog as we have lots of tickets to answer recently.

It seems your package has been dispatched to your country by according to the tracking information. Recently due to the COVID-19, the package may need 15-30 working days to arrive, hope you can wait 1-2 weeks more for the delivery. I have asked our CS staff to check your ticket everyday, so we will not miss your message. Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

We do really appreciate your understanding.
#2 (permalink)      6/8/2020 10:36:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
xandwhyisY
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 592
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos518
+4 details
Well, considering you've been shopping here since 2013, you have zero reviews and only one post (this one), complaining about the one order that was delayed during a pandemic, I think FT and everyone else on this forum is better off with you gone.

Bye!
#3 (permalink)      6/8/2020 10:39:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lpejovic
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7
+3 details
xandwhyisY wrote:

Well, considering you've been shopping here since 2013, you have zero reviews and only one post (this one), complaining about the one order that was delayed during a pandemic, I think FT and everyone else on this forum is better off with you gone.

Bye!

Don't be a smartass !

Your reviews and posts makes you special ?
I am a lower grade customer and my money is not as good as yours?

Please take your smart remarks somewhere else !!!

#4 (permalink)      6/8/2020 10:43:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2842
+1 details
Order shipped may 21???? That's not even two weeks. I just got my order today after 9 weeks. It's a global pandemic shutdown, for christsakes!!!!

When the mail moves, it's fine. Problem is all the sitting around it does, while waiting for a flight, quarantine,etc....

Edited on 6/8/2020 at 10:54 AM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#5 (permalink)      6/8/2020 10:46:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10542
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8107
+3 details
I am happy to get my packages sent from 100km away within 2 weeks currently lol.
#6 (permalink)      6/8/2020 10:47:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lpejovic
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7
carrion4worm wrote:

Order shipped may 21???? That's not even two weeks. I just got my order today after 9 weeks. It's a global pandemic shutdown, for chritsakes!!!!

When the mail moves, it's fine. Problem is all the sitting around it does, while waiting for a flight, quarantine,etc....

Can you please read my original post !

I understand the delays due to COVID-19 !!

What makes me furious is FT not having courtesy to replay to my question for 7 days !!!
What's the excuse there ?

9 weeks ??? Where was that shipped from ? Mars ? please...

#7 (permalink)      6/8/2020 10:52:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2842
China to United states. That takes 3 to 4 weeks from fasttech normally. During pandemic, my three orders have been 6 weeks, 9 weeks and now today's, which also took 9 weeks.
What does he mean when he says words?
#8 (permalink)      6/8/2020 11:00:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2652
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1094
lpejovic wrote:

Order "shipped" on May 21 2020.

Expect 2 weeks more to leave China (actually, depends on courier you've selected)

The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#9 (permalink)      6/8/2020 11:36:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13877
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21488
+1 details
Op, have you been reading the threads that are about shipping? Might not be a bad idea. In some of them there is reference to ticket response being longer than "normal".
Your outrage is shared and, perhaps your solution as well.

You ordered on May 19, you say you have been waiting for a ticket response for "7 days" which means you put it in around 10 or 11 days after you ordered? You gave 11 days to fulfill, ship and receive your order prior to raising a ticket?

Perhaps my maths are incorrect but this seems a bit impatient. It may take some time but I have never known FT not to make good, even when treated unreasonably which I am sure you have no intention of.

At any rate, Anniepan will be along presently to attempt to smooth your ruffled feathers.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#10 (permalink)      6/8/2020 11:48:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 651
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos473
+1 details
Someone needs a cuddle.....
Insert smart and witty comment here.....
#11 (permalink)      6/8/2020 11:55:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Idek_Lmao
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
lpejovic wrote:

I placed an order on May 19 2020.

Order "shipped" on May 21 2020. Got the tracking number. It still hasn't left China as of today, June 8 2020 !!!

Opened up a ticket with a question 7 days ago, no answer !!!

I can understand delays due to COVID-19 and all other problems

BUT

Not to replay to a question/ticket for 7 days ????

That's just RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL !!!!!!!

I will NEVER shop here again (if they even care). They think they are the only game in town? Guess what, they are NOT !

And if I don't see any change very soon I will file a dispute with PayPal and I WILL get my money back !

I've been a customer here for a long time and made many purchases but
this game is UNACCEPTABLE !!!

Furious Customer

While you have quite the point, you have to understand that we are all dealing with the same shit as well. Shipping times even locally are insane and there's probably nothing that can be done about it until after the pandemic has been eradicated. Everyone's packages have taken as long as yours.