shopping cart empty
What shipping times are you experiencing?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#601 (permalink)      7/23/2020 4:29:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10326
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5441
Hello Elwin,

Sincerely sorry for the long time wait.

As there is a long time passed after the package has been shipped, we will ask our Post for final solution and arrange the un-delivered warranty for you as soon as possible. We will send update news for you later after we have the confirmation from our Post.

We do thank you for your great patience.
#602 (permalink)      7/23/2020 8:19:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffle
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10

After 55 days in transit - and going on 5 days after I considered it lost and asked for a refund with no answer, thanks Fasttech - my package has apparently finally shown up in Chicago. Not been processed in any way, mind, just "arrived".

Hey, mine too! No movement yet from Chicago(just checked) but it says it 'arrived' on Saturday. Lol. I still feel like USPS tracking won't update but who knows.

#603 (permalink)      7/23/2020 8:32:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Elwin
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 58
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos33
Anniepan wrote:

Hello Elwin,

Sincerely sorry for the long time wait.

As there is a long time passed after the package has been shipped, we will ask our Post for final solution and arrange the un-delivered warranty for you as soon as possible. We will send update news for you later after we have the confirmation from our Post.

We do thank you for your great patience.

Please do so. As I said, I'm running out of supplies, and I just want to continue vaping... :(

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis
#604 (permalink)      7/24/2020 3:29:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10326
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5441
Dear Elwin, No problem, we will urge our Post to give the solution, so we can arrange the further step for you as soon as possible.
#605 (permalink)      7/24/2020 10:01:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10857
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16767
Singapore Post to Canada, today at 89 days finally hit Canada Post 7 weeks after it left for Canada 🤣

Item has arrived in Canada and will be presented for review
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Canada

Figured it would take around 90 odd days or so.

#606 (permalink)      7/24/2020 10:47:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Septfox
  • JoinedMay 2020
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2

24 Jul 2020 09:18
USPS
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility; Your item arrived at our USPS facility in KANSAS CITY KS NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER on July 24, 2020 at 9:18 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

22 Jul 2020 12:13
USPS
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

20 Jul 2020 09:32
China EMS
Arrived destination
Chicago, Chicago

31 May 2020 17:02
China EMS
Handed for air transportation
Zhengzhou exchange station, Zhengzhou city

Apparently customs didn't feel the need to even glance at it, which is mildly concerning. But hey, after 2-3 times the expected transit time, it might finally arrive.

#607 (permalink)      7/24/2020 11:07:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KW0017
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 87
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos11
As of today 126 days for a Singapore Post to Canada.Pretty sure many others are waiting the same or more.Four and a half months so far.
#608 (permalink)      7/24/2020 3:20:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rcoute
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 68
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos22
Order Placed:
1/23/2020

Ship via
Canada Express ePacket

Got it today There hope

Edited on 7/24/2020 at 3:21 PM. Reason:
#609 (permalink)      7/24/2020 5:16:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
t8kiteasy
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 261
  • Reviews 99
  • Kudos55
We are all in the same boat. I have two packages ordered on 5-5-20 one is "label created but not yet in system". Second is "origin post is prep for shipping" and they not left that stage yet? This is the first time I have ever had a problem with deliveries from FT.

It seems my orders just disappeared overnight? I am not ordering anything over seas until this whole pandemic has passed and that will either be a long way off,or not at all?
#610 (permalink)      7/24/2020 6:14:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Septfox
  • JoinedMay 2020
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
t8kiteasy wrote:

We are all in the same boat. I have two packages ordered on 5-5-20 one is "label created but not yet in system". Second is "origin post is prep for shipping" and they not left that stage yet?

If you're just tracking with USPS or the like, it'll show these kinds of statuses until the packages have arrived in the country.

Try using ParcelsApp (this one has consistently gotten tracking updates sooner than any other site for me) and/or this site (if it's initially traveling via EMS) to see where the packages actually are.

#611 (permalink)      7/25/2020 1:11:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10326
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5441
+1 details
t8kiteasy wrote:

We are all in the same boat. I have two packages ordered on 5-5-20 one is "label created but not yet in system". Second is "origin post is prep for shipping" and they not left that stage yet? This is the first time I have ever had a problem with deliveries from FT.

It seems my orders just disappeared overnight? I am not ordering anything over seas until this whole pandemic has passed and that will either be a long way off,or not at all?

Hello t8kiteasy,

Sincerely apologize for the long wait.

One package has arrived in your country now, you can see the tracking information is updated on July 24. The other package is on the shipping way. We have asked our Post to investigate your package status, we think the tracking information will be updated soon. Please trust if the post office verified the item as lost, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately. If you have any questions, please let us know freely, we are always here to help.

Thank you for your understanding.