shopping cart empty
If you 've used "Hard protection box" shipping, please read and reply.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      12/25/2019 11:59:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5231
  • Reviews 229
  • Kudos3592
vape8ion wrote:

Just a note on the "cardboard" box. It is the equivalent to cardboard "Chineseium" as in very flimsy.

Thank you. That's exactly the reason I started this thread. I had a hunch that the box was either card stock or that 100% recycled cardboard junk that's flexes just by looking at it wrong.

Edited on 12/25/2019 at 12:00 PM. Reason:
Total global economic meltdown is on the way.
#22 (permalink)      12/25/2019 12:04:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5231
  • Reviews 229
  • Kudos3592
Anniepan wrote:

Hello vapeluvr,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

If your new order has glass tank next time, please feel free to let us know in ticket or forum, we will add a note to our warehouse to pack it well to avoid the damage issue. Thank you.

@Anniepan

I placed an order (C122524166) with a bunch of glass tubes. Please tell warehouse to pack it well, thank you.

The package also contains a bunch or silicone sleeves and rings to help with "padding".

#23 (permalink)      12/25/2019 12:27:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11647
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos18453

FT makes it good......right?

Yeah, I never bothered either. Pffffft...twentyfive cents!!!!!

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#24 (permalink)      12/26/2019 3:48:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8893
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4908
+1 details
vapeluvr wrote:

Anniepan wrote:
Hello vapeluvr,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

If your new order has glass tank next time, please feel free to let us know in ticket or forum, we will add a note to our warehouse to pack it well to avoid the damage issue. Thank you.

@Anniepan

I placed an order (C122524166) with a bunch of glass tubes. Please tell warehouse to pack it well, thank you.

The package also contains a bunch or silicone sleeves and rings to help with "padding".

Hello vapeluvr,

Thanks for your purchase in advance.

I have added a note to our warehouse staffs to pack the items well. We will ship your order out as soon as we get the item ready.

Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

#25 (permalink)      2/3/2020 11:10:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5231
  • Reviews 229
  • Kudos3592
Anniepan wrote:

Hello vapeluvr,

Thanks for your purchase in advance.

I have added a note to our warehouse staffs to pack the items well. We will ship your order out as soon as we get the item ready.

Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

I don't know if FT did this because Anniepan told them to, but I did not order the $1/item hard protection box, yet my order was shipped in a box. If this is the same type of box they ship in when you order the hard protection box, then I can confirm that it is, in fact, a corrugated cardboard box and not some flimsy card stock box. Very well taped-up.

Is it an ultra stiff box? No.

Is it triple walled? No. Of course not.

But it is what I would expect a corrugated cardboard shipping box to be these days and with it being taped up with yellow tape all around, it worked out fine for my order of glass and silicone.

Thank you @Anniepan

Edited on 2/3/2020 at 4:01 PM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      2/3/2020 1:56:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3758
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4179
RussG wrote:

Also make the time to be on first name terms with your postie.

That's one way of putting it. If you happen to speak Farsi, or Somali or Tagolag in my town.

Polaroids of him caught on camera unaware at different times and places on his route, taped to your mailbox door on random days, seems to breach the language gap nicely, and gets the message across to those larcenous lazy bastards.

I've had broken glasses before from Fasttech, packed always, soft, hard, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of thawrting or hampering a posties horrific urge for causing carnage, without a Pelican case.

What's super amazing to me is the amount that HASN'T broken. just rattling around loose in the bubble pack, usually with loose metal objects, that arrive unbroken.

Fasttech has always replaced it. Although once I had a CS agent demand I mail the broken glass back.

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere
#27 (permalink)      2/3/2020 3:47:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 11119
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos30641
Can I just say that the guy taping the box up had *ahem* “mad skillz” as the ‘hoof’ say...
The more he abuses them, the greater their devotion grows, since the psychological cost of admitting their mistake is ever higher...
#28 (permalink)      2/3/2020 4:00:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5231
  • Reviews 229
  • Kudos3592

Edited on 2/3/2020 at 4:00 PM. Reason: