shopping cart empty
Stuck At Shenzen Airport
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      11/15/2019 11:46:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11690
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos18521
+1 details
China Post sucks about as much as any company can IMO. I am disgusted with parcels being routed through them and have saved a lot of money and stress by not purchasing anything here as long as they remain FTs go to carrier. All of you with success in having on time delivery, good on you. But for the rest of us it just sounds like gloating. I guess whatever policies that got implemented some months ago, they have had the desired effect at least on me.

As a post script, Anniepan....
Being asked for and being thanked for patience is wearing thin for those of us who are having huge delays for fulfillment of our purchases. I have even tried alternate shipping carriers like NL but to no avail. I will just cease to order from you until these issues get sorted. The delays in shipping plus FTs vague and unreliable timelines make doing business with you trying, to say the least. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited on 11/15/2019 at 11:54 AM. Reason:
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#62 (permalink)      11/15/2019 1:06:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
badbert817
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos121
vape8ion wrote:

China Post sucks about as much as any company can IMO. I am disgusted with parcels being routed through them and have saved a lot of money and stress by not purchasing anything here as long as they remain FTs go to carrier. All of you with success in having on time delivery, good on you. But for the rest of us it just sounds like gloating. I guess whatever policies that got implemented some months ago, they have had the desired effect at least on me.As a post script, Anniepan....Being asked for and being thanked for patience is wearing thin for those of us who are having huge delays for fulfillment of our purchases. I have even tried alternate shipping carriers like NL but to no avail. I will just cease to order from you until these issues get sorted. The delays in shipping plus FTs vague and unreliable timelines make doing business with you trying, to say the least. Thank you for your understanding.

I'm waiting on a order from that was shipped on 09/30/19 hopped on the plane one month later 10/30/19 and now who knows.Wanted to place a big order to get it by Xmas but that wont happen now.

#63 (permalink)      11/15/2019 1:08:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ChocolateDigestives
  • JoinedMay 2018
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
+1 details
I finally have my package. Next time, I'm using 3 f vape Fuck this company. Other companies shipped fine and loads of help. This one did fuck all to help.

edit: I'll use whatever company I want to say if I believe they are better. I'm not advertising. I'm telling the truth.

Edited on 11/19/2019 at 2:30 AM. Reason:
#64 (permalink)      11/15/2019 8:19:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nancy.mo
Staff (new to forums)
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 625
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos268
badbert817 wrote:

vape8ion wrote:
China Post sucks about as much as any company can IMO. I am disgusted with parcels being routed through them and have saved a lot of money and stress by not purchasing anything here as long as they remain FTs go to carrier. All of you with success in having on time delivery, good on you. But for the rest of us it just sounds like gloating. I guess whatever policies that got implemented some months ago, they have had the desired effect at least on me.As a post script, Anniepan....Being asked for and being thanked for patience is wearing thin for those of us who are having huge delays for fulfillment of our purchases. I have even tried alternate shipping carriers like NL but to no avail. I will just cease to order from you until these issues get sorted. The delays in shipping plus FTs vague and unreliable timelines make doing business with you trying, to say the least. Thank you for your understanding.
I'm waiting on a order from that was shipped on 09/30/19 hopped on the plane one month later 10/30/19 and now who knows.Wanted to place a big order to get it by Xmas but that wont happen now.

Hello badbert817.

According to the tracking history, your package was returned to Singapore within 2 weeks after it arrived at your country, then there is no further updating. Would you please contact your local post office to check firstly? Maybe the package is still in your country, just the tracking information isn't updated correctly. Any information at your end, please let us know.

We will contact our post office to check at the same time and get back to you asap.

Thank you.

#65 (permalink)      11/15/2019 9:58:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
badbert817
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos121
nancy.mo wrote:

badbert817 wrote:
vape8ion wrote:

Hello badbert817.

According to the tracking history, your package was returned to Singapore within 2 weeks after it arrived at your country, then there is no further updating. Would you please contact your local post office to check firstly? Maybe the package is still in your country, just the tracking information isn't updated correctly. Any information at your end, please let us know.

We will contact our post office to check at the same time and get back to you asap.

Thank you.

You told me two weeks ago you will check with your post office to make sure the package was returned to Singapore and let me know if i wanted you to send it again or issue a refund. I'm the one who told you to look at the tracking history and it had listed as in San Francisco then Los Angeles Ca. then back to Singapore.
It is Not in my country but is in Sinapore !This is for an order that was shipped on 09/30/2019, Either send the item or refund the money !Thank you for your understanding.

#66 (permalink)      11/16/2019 7:03:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
banjo
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 838
  • Reviews 140
  • Kudos848
+2 details
banjo wrote:

Anniepan wrote:
banjo wrote:
I have almost $70 worth of orders,spread over 4 E-Packets that havent moved since the 3rd.
This is in my opinion unacceptable,as I paid extra shipping fees for a speedy delivery.
If I dont get them by Christmas, I will not order here again.

Hello banjo,

Three packages have been arrived in your country and will be delivered in 2-3 working days. The shipping speed via express ePacket packages may need 7-18 working days for delivery recently. Because there are really lots of packages backlogged in customs and airports. The other package should be delivered next week. If there is any concerns, please feel free to contact us in ticket, we will do our best to help.

Thank you for your patience. Thank you for youre reply Anniepan. Yes...3 orders are now being shown as "arrived at Frankfurt"..So I havent lost faith . Ive been ordereing at FT for 4-5 years now,and recieved every order. Ist just annoying paying for upgraded speedy freight,when it takes the same time as normal free shipping.

Update....
3 out of four orders arrived today in Germany. Ordered on 30/10. The Problem isnt Fasttech,they were all Held at Shenzen Airport for 10 days !

It just doesnt get any better than this !
#67 (permalink)      11/17/2019 8:06:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
YOYO2
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 42
  • Reviews 47
  • Kudos15
@AnniePan

Any updates on my order. No updates on tracking. Its been more than 2 weeks.
Support Ticket Q1029QPHVD

Also I had another Order Number: B102958931, that I had to wait almost 2 weeks only to be told you have now discontinued the item, that was showing in stock when I ordered it.

Not good service.

I need real answers

you said The shipping carrier promised the delay situation will be solved after the Nov.11 promotions, hope you will receive the package in 5-8 working days.
#68 (permalink)      11/18/2019 2:03:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8941
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4923
badbert817 wrote:

You told me two weeks ago you will check with your post office to make sure the package was returned to Singapore and let me know if i wanted you to send it again or issue a refund. I'm the one who told you to look at the tracking history and it had listed as in San Francisco then Los Angeles Ca. then back to Singapore.
It is Not in my country but is in Sinapore !This is for an order that was shipped on 09/30/2019, Either send the item or refund the money !Thank you for your understanding.

Hello badbert817,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The tracking information shows the package arrived in your country on Oct 29, then one day after it shows the package is in Singapore. After we checked with our Post, they think the tracking information is wrong. The package will not be returned so fast. So that's why Nancy asked you to contact your local Post for help first.

We have asked our Post to check the package status, they said there is no return package received. So if there is any update information from your Post, please kindly let us know, then we can forward to our Post for further help.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

#69 (permalink)      11/18/2019 2:16:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8941
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4923
YOYO2 wrote:

@AnniePan

Any updates on my order. No updates on tracking. Its been more than 2 weeks.
Support Ticket Q1029QPHVD

Also I had another Order Number: B102958931, that I had to wait almost 2 weeks only to be told you have now discontinued the item, that was showing in stock when I ordered it.

Not good service.

I need real answers

you said The shipping carrier promised the delay situation will be solved after the Nov.11 promotions, hope you will receive the package in 5-8 working days.

Hello YOYO2,

Yes, the shipping carrier have promised us to solve all the delayed Singapore Post packages this week. So the tracking information will be updated constantly this week. Would you mind to wait? We have refunded as you requested. So if you cannot wait, we will ask Singapore Post whether we can get the package back.

About the discontinued item, we are really sorry the manufacturer said there is no more stock to offer, so we have to mark it as discontinued. We found another manufacturer has this item in stock, do you still need? If yes, we will create an order for you. Please kindly let us know your opinion.

We do really appreciate your understanding.

Edited on 11/18/2019 at 2:18 AM. Reason:
#70 (permalink)      11/18/2019 3:01:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
badbert817
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos121
Anniepan wrote:

badbert817 wrote:

Hello badbert817,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The tracking information shows the package arrived in your country on Oct 29, then one day after it shows the package is in Singapore. After we checked with our Post, they think the tracking information is wrong. The package will not be returned so fast. So that's why Nancy asked you to contact your local Post for help first.

We have asked our Post to check the package status, they said there is no return package received. So if there is any update information from your Post, please kindly let us know, then we can forward to our Post for further help.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

The package never made it to my state let alone my house ! This is what my post office tells me "Your item departed a transfer airport in CHANGI, SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE on October 30, 2019 at 8:16 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination."

#71 (permalink)      11/18/2019 12:24:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
YOYO2
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 42
  • Reviews 47
  • Kudos15
@Annie Pan

Yes I would like the discontinued item, since you have found it elsewhere.. I will pay the same amount you refunded for the 2 items, and no more. I already paid for shipping on the order, so I will not pay shipping cost again. Just add the 2 items to the order it was cancelled from. Order Number: B102958931