shopping cart empty
Stuck At Shenzen Airport
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      11/12/2019 3:04:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8828
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4883
YOYO2 wrote:

I have an order that was shipped November 1st, however the tracking number is not found in the system. How can 11 days pass and its still not in the system, customer service claims its stuck in china customs, but if that's the case the tracking number would be working I need a true answer. I paid for upgraded shipping fee and if it hasn't even left china I should have my shipping upgrade fee refunded.

@Annie pan please respond.

Hello YOYO2,

Sorry for the wait.

The package has been shipped on Nov 1st and sent to the Singapore Post Agent warehouse on Nov 3. Recently due to lots of packages backlog in busy season and the Nov.11 promotions, some shipping methods are seriously affected. The shipping agency warehouse are really strict to check every packages to make sure the safe shipping. You can trace the package at this website: http://track.4px.com/. The tracking information will only be updated once Singapore Post dispatched the package and shipped to destination country. The shipping carrier promised the delay situation will be solved after the Nov.11 promotions, hope you will receive the package in 5-8 working days.

Thank you for your great patience.

#42 (permalink)      11/12/2019 3:13:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 5893
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos8662
+2 details
This has been going on for months !!

I have 3 orders not updated for various timescales similar to the people posting here.

Makes me wonder if it is worth buying from China anymore if something as simple as logistics cannot be trusted.

The 2 reasons i buy from here is 1. price and 2. reasonably good shipping times.

Price is of no consequence if half of your orders need refunding for non delivery and the other half take forever to arrive !!
Some people need to grow a sense of humour
#43 (permalink)      11/12/2019 6:29:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8185
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13095
+2 details
Richy7 wrote:

This has been going on for months !!rrive

Finding it rather peculiar that the UK are having all of these issues, whilst my packages to Canada are all coming through fine.
Usually it's the other way around.

Mind you, our 8 day e-packets ended long ago and have been a 2 week period for quite some time now.

Origin
Shan Tou Shi, CN

New one for latest package I haven't seen before.

Edited on 11/12/2019 at 6:30 AM. Reason:
The more you study the more you know... the more you know the more you forget. The more you forget the less you know... so why study?
#44 (permalink)      11/13/2019 1:43:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8828
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4883
Hello Richy7,

Please kindly let me know all of your delayed orders in ticket, and let me know the ticket number, I will check the order shipping details and ask our logistics department to help.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused this time.

Edited on 11/13/2019 at 1:43 AM. Reason:
#45 (permalink)      11/13/2019 4:17:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 5893
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos8662
Anniepan wrote:

Hello Richy7,Please kindly let me know all of your delayed orders in ticket, and let me know the ticket number, I will check the order shipping details and ask our logistics department to help.Sorry for the inconvenience caused this time.

Have a look at my account and see refund for non delivery and then 3 orders with no updates.

I have wasted far too much time over the last few months on this issue to care all that much at this point.

So Annie you have a look for me or leave it and i will dispute with Paypal after some more time has gone by.

Some people need to grow a sense of humour
#46 (permalink)      11/13/2019 8:47:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
YOYO2
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 42
  • Reviews 47
  • Kudos15
+2 details
@Anniepan

please read this ticket Q1029QPHVD. I would like my shipping upgrade fee that I paid refunded.
#47 (permalink)      11/13/2019 12:40:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Metalkettle
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos21
+2 details
It seems we have gone back 7 or 8 years in shipping time. :(
#48 (permalink)      11/13/2019 7:37:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rangermsr
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 7941
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos11972
+2 details
I think we are seeing the aftermath of the changes in shipping to/from US now. I'm sure this has effected the rest of the world somehow too. It has been long known the industry was losing money over certain agreements made in trade. I'm afraid it will get much worse from the way things were.

I guess all we can do is evaluate time/cost to buy local. I'm afraid shipping cost will have to go up at FT in order for them to continue business, but I have shopped here enough to continue even if I have to wait a bit longer, or pay more to ship as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

I can only imagine what FT is going through in all this. I hope for their sake, they get it figured out soon. They have always managed in the past though :)
unrealistic expectations lend to disappointment
#49 (permalink)      11/13/2019 8:36:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8185
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13095
+3 details
Hope not though.

I just had another package land today in British Columbia (Canada), that left November 5th. Today being Wed, it wont make it to me until Monday the 18th. So still roughly about a 2 week journey to Toronto.
But as I mentioned earlier, the 7-8 day e-packet deliveries ended for us about 2 years ago.

Edited on 11/13/2019 at 8:37 PM. Reason:
The more you study the more you know... the more you know the more you forget. The more you forget the less you know... so why study?
#50 (permalink)      11/14/2019 1:35:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8828
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4883
Richy7 wrote:

So Annie you have a look for me or leave it and i will dispute with Paypal after some more time has gone by.

Hi Richy7,

I checked the three orders, one order C10xxxxxx7 has been arrived at your local post and will be delivered to your address very soon(maybe in 2-3 working days).

About the order which has been shipped via Hong Kong Post, it has been dispatched to your country on Nov 5, it should have arrive in your country, if you don't receive the package this week, you will receive it next week. If you don't mind, you can contact your Postal to help you check the package status and urge the delivery.

The last order has been dispatched to your country on Nov 10, it may need to wait 5-7 working days for tracking information to update. It should be delivered next week.

Thank you for your patience.

#51 (permalink)      11/14/2019 1:35:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8828
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4883
YOYO2 wrote:

@Anniepan

please read this ticket Q1029QPHVD. I would like my shipping upgrade fee that I paid refunded.

Hello YOYO2,

We have answered your ticket and offered the solution.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.