shopping cart empty
Stuck At Shenzen Airport
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#151 (permalink)      11/29/2019 8:29:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GayNigHELP
  • JoinedJul 2019
  • Posts 77
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos12
+1 details
My dildo orders keep getting held up at customs. Any idea why a big box of dicks keep getting held up at customs. Wouldn't mind fixing this issue before next Summer, my customers go fucking mental when it's hot and that don't have their dildo's.
#152 (permalink)      11/29/2019 8:24:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nancy.mo
Staff (new to forums)
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 624
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos268
RuiGr wrote:

Anniepan wrote:
RuiGr wrote:
Please check my above post@Anniepan

Hello RuiGr,

We are urging our Post to investigate your package, and asked them where your package really stuck, I will ask our CS staff to answer your ticket within 24 hours. Please don't worry we will pay attention to your order until it is delivered/refunded. We do really appreciate your understanding and patience.

Dear @Anniepan thank you for reply.

From you I always read polity and honest replies. I think the same about the interactions I had with other members from the staff.

The problem is that politeness is not fixing this issue. FT should come forward, re-ship or refund the orders. It's FT's responsibility to solve the issues with their suppliers for products and services. The customer that has paid when expected should get the products when expected. As simple as that.

With all respect.

Dear RuiGr,

Our post office promised that they will speed up the investigation. Please give more time. We will also keep eye on your package, and notifiy you here or in ticket to reship/refund once the package is confirmed lost by post. Please don't worry.

Thank you.

#153 (permalink)      11/29/2019 8:33:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nancy.mo
Staff (new to forums)
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 624
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos268
$0.40 rebate earned+3 details
GayNigHELP wrote:

My dildo orders keep getting held up at customs. Any idea why a big box of dicks keep getting held up at customs. Wouldn't mind fixing this issue before next Summer, my customers go fucking mental when it's hot and that don't have their dildo's.

Hello GayNigHELP.

It seems that you didn't place order in our store. So we suggest that you should contact real seller to check.

Thank you.

Edited on 11/29/2019 at 8:37 PM. Reason:
#154 (permalink)      11/29/2019 9:55:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11529
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos18253
+2 details
The post was funny.....the response even more humorous.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#155 (permalink)      11/29/2019 10:03:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
badbert817
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 230
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos117
Hmmm that got answered mighty quick, my next order will include a dildo and if
i have a problem i might get a fast reply ;).
#156 (permalink)      12/1/2019 1:06:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SoulCry
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 33
  • Kudos2
@Anniepan
@nancy.mo

Alright, today it's been TWO MONTHS since I placed the order and it still hasn't moved, TWO MONTHS. Do NOT tell me that you're sorry and do NOT ask me to give it time because you'll simply make fools of yourselves. I want this order re-shipped immediately, no more waiting and no more excuses. I've been your customer for 6 years and brought along a lot of customers as well. This is the least you should do. Act with some responsibility.

Edited on 12/1/2019 at 1:07 PM. Reason:
#157 (permalink)      12/1/2019 1:51:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
badbert817
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 230
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos117
@Anniepan
@nancy.mo
@Rachel

Been two months and one day for the last of my missing orders ! Twice i was asked what do i want a refund or for you to reship the items, each time i tell you to refund to my paypal account.
PLEASE REFUND TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT ! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING !
#158 (permalink)      12/2/2019 3:52:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8828
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4883
SoulCry wrote:

@Anniepan@nancy.moAlright, today it's been TWO MONTHS since I placed the order and it still hasn't moved, TWO MONTHS. Do NOT tell me that you're sorry and do NOT ask me to give it time because you'll simply make fools of yourselves. I want this order re-shipped immediately, no more waiting and no more excuses. I've been your customer for 6 years and brought along a lot of customers as well. This is the least you should do. Act with some responsibility.

Hello SoulCry,

Thank you for your feedback. We have the same feeling as yours actually. We are worried to contact our Post everyday and ask them to offer the final solution. We will offer the solution for you in ticket after we send application to our company OK? We do really appreciate your patience.

#159 (permalink)      12/2/2019 3:53:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8828
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4883
badbert817 wrote:

@Anniepan
@nancy.mo
@Rachel

Been two months and one day for the last of my missing orders ! Twice i was asked what do i want a refund or for you to reship the items, each time i tell you to refund to my paypal account.
PLEASE REFUND TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT ! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING !

Hello badbert817,

We have answered your message in another ticket and thread, please kindly check. Thank you.

#160 (permalink)      12/2/2019 3:57:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SoulCry
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 33
  • Kudos2
Anniepan wrote:

SoulCry wrote:
@Anniepan@nancy.moAlright, today it's been TWO MONTHS since I placed the order and it still hasn't moved, TWO MONTHS. Do NOT tell me that you're sorry and do NOT ask me to give it time because you'll simply make fools of yourselves. I want this order re-shipped immediately, no more waiting and no more excuses. I've been your customer for 6 years and brought along a lot of customers as well. This is the least you should do. Act with some responsibility.

Hello SoulCry,

Thank you for your feedback. We have the same feeling as yours actually. We are worried to contact our Post everyday and ask them to offer the final solution. We will offer the solution for you in ticket after we send application to our company OK? We do really appreciate your patience.

@Anniepan

Hi Anniepean, no actually it's not ok, you had at least one month of investigation and sending applications, that's enough. we're not idiots here and we know how things work so don't get me started. You can reship my order today and send a request to your post office to return the package that is being held, it's so simple.

#161 (permalink)      12/2/2019 4:29:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SoulCry
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 33
  • Kudos2
@Anniepan

Now you replied to my ticket and you already know it's gonna take a few days for me to get a reply from you, you're trying to buy time, more time, more than TWO MONTHS, are you serious?? JUST RESHIP THE FREAKING ORDER ALREADY. ENOUGH.