shopping cart empty
China Bans Online Sales of E-Cigarettes!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      11/2/2019 11:19:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VeeRay
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 70
  • Reviews 135
  • Kudos28
+2 details
Just in 2019 alone Bloomberg has spent 160 million USD to help ban vaping because he has a shitty device in development, The Hale, which is a sort of IQOS- which no one wants ofc except IQ 20 or lower. Google it. It just "reduces" nicotine from cigarettes.

Expect more of this and ofc more puberty imbecility related to cannabis. Why cannabis idk, tried it, it's so , so low vs even over the counter benzos....

Like this moron. Just look at him :

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/dpxpqv/indiana_student_with_vaping_illness_asked_school/

had to edit cause i've forgot: bloomberg is an a**hat and a relentless one. There you have it, now i feel better/ I wuv Shenzen

Edited on 11/2/2019 at 11:25 PM. Reason:
#42 (permalink)      11/4/2019 3:34:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10357
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5458
+3 details
Dear valued customers,

The policy will not affect our website to sell E-cigs products, please don't worry, we will ship your orders normally.

As heimchen said:"I believe this is only meant for domestic online-sales to prevent chinese kids from ordering. Export and overseas sales are not the aim." The purpose is to prevent chinese kids from ordering E-cigs products, only domestic online shops are affected.

Thank you for your concerns.
#43 (permalink)      11/4/2019 10:15:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2300
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2484
Anniepan wrote:

Dear valued customers,

The policy will not affect our website to sell E-cigs products, please don't worry, we will ship your orders normally.

As heimchen said:"I believe this is only meant for domestic online-sales to prevent chinese kids from ordering. Export and overseas sales are not the aim." The purpose is to prevent chinese kids from ordering E-cigs products, only domestic online shops are affected.

Thank you for your concerns.

Anniepan, is true what DJ, has posted? that you are not shipping to the UNITED STATES anymore? if so I have a large order I need to cancel. we need the Truth.

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#44 (permalink)      11/4/2019 10:48:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+3 details
XDM45ACP wrote:

Anniepan, is true what DJ, has posted? that you are not shipping to the UNITED STATES anymore? if so I have a large order I need to cancel. we need the Truth.

I was talking about the places SOLOMONgrundy mentioned, not FT.

SOLOMONgrundy wrote:

👆👆 this is true i swear, I know a bunch of them haha. express and baba (sorry about saying those names) have already stopped shipping to the west.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#45 (permalink)      11/4/2019 7:29:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10357
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5458
+1 details
XDM45ACP wrote:

Hello XDM45ACP,

A lots of Unites States customers place orders from our website everyday. The shipping is good and safe. Thank you.

#46 (permalink)      11/5/2019 11:14:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2300
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2484
+1 details
Anniepan wrote:

XDM45ACP wrote:

Hello XDM45ACP,

A lots of Unites States customers place orders from our website everyday. The shipping is good and safe. Thank you.

Yes, I know I for one, and wanted to know if I could continue with FT! THANKS, ANNIE!

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#47 (permalink)      11/10/2019 4:51:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OddAJ
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos5
I for one won`t be taking any gambles, stocking up on mods and tanks, flavor concs and nic before the sh*t really hits the fan.
Our lovely gubmint decided to slap a tax on anything bought online now too, used to be anything under €35 was tax free, Jan 1st it will get €16 and 25% of the sale price added in fees and VAT. So not even the creative accounting tricks will save us now.