shopping cart empty
Anybody had there uk delivery yet?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      10/29/2019 6:40:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GavSith77
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Anybody had there uk delivery yet?
Has anybody had there orders delivered yet by epacket or are you still waiting?
I've had to orders stuck at Shenzhen airport since the start of the month with no sign of moving, and when Fasttech do respond to my tickets I've opened all they say is they will check there post office and check back in 3/7 days, trouble is it's taking upto 5 days before I can get a reply from my open tickets..
Answer
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9210
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5006
Hello GavSith77, ukbrit and other valued customers,

Sincerely sorry for the long wait about the delay packages.

We are checking with our shipping carrier and Post for solution now as some packages are really delayed too long a time. Once we have the confirmation, we will let you know in ticket. Because recently our Post will give us a waiting time frame, so we may not refund the money immediately, but once they cannot find the package status and give us the solution, we will offer the further step to help you solve the issue.

By the way, for express ePacket to United Kingdom/Russia Fedration, we will ship the packages from Zhengzhou, there has freight airplanes to these destination counties, the shipping speed will not seriously be affected, so the shipping speed will be faster than Shenzhen ePacket.

Please kindly give us some times to solve your issue, we do really appreciate.

Edited on 10/30/2019 at 6:14 AM. Reason: update
#2 (permalink)      10/29/2019 7:21:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s.moriwaki
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 167
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos73
Choose the normal registered airmail instead. I usually order stuff on Monday, it gets shipped on Tuesday if it's in stock, and I receive my order the next Tuesday. That's seven days after it's shipped out.

I know it's hard to believe, but that's how it's been for me for months. Just like clockwork, without fail. Get on it, mate. Ditch the ePacket. I'm in Edinburgh, by the way.
#3 (permalink)      10/29/2019 7:34:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fillyabootsman
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 35
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos30
And Were back to the snail mail days

2019-10-12 22:50 Shenzhen, delivered to air transport

Still waiting here too Gav stuck in Shenzen since 12 Oct. Same response as you with the ticket system and waiting usually 72 hours for a response, My last reply was to wait a further 1 > 2 weeks for it to show up.

If it has left China as they say, then where has the aircraft gone? historically it takes 3 or 4 days with epacket to reach Heathrow International Customs where RM then take over. I dunno whats going on at the moment my 1st problem with Fasttech in years, so if (and its a big if) i do ever place any further orders here then i wont be paying any extra shipping costs.

I could have rowed over the Pacific and collected it myself by now.
#4 (permalink)      10/29/2019 12:13:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ukbrit
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
i have the same problem. my order has not moved since the 10 October. i will think twice about fast tech next time.
#5 (permalink)      10/29/2019 2:23:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GavSith77
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Same here bootsman just wonder if or when the problem is gonna get solved, with so many people in the same situation you would think they would have a better response than wait another week..
#6 (permalink)      10/29/2019 3:29:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ChocolateDigestives
  • JoinedMay 2018
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
It's still in Shenzhen. Don't believe them when they say your item is in your country and will be delivered in a week. If it really was in your country, they wouldn't be saying we'll check with the post office on movement. There's no movement because it's still in Shenzhen. They scanned for shipping to make it look like they've shipped it. They don't want to say it's going to be delayed.

I've contacted my local post office and they said it's most likely been left in a large pile at Shenzhen airport. They say they've been waiting for it to actually arrive at customs.
#7 (permalink)      10/29/2019 3:41:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
oHUTCHYo
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 40
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
What are we saying is "normal" registered mail?

Routed by Fasttech 6-20 days
Singapore Post 6-20 days
China Post 6-14 days

??
#8 (permalink)      10/29/2019 3:56:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Axle01
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos14
The registered airmail option slightly longer than epacket stuff does arrive about within those times none of my epacket stuff has turned up except for x1 drip tip they split from main order everything else is about 4wks nothing.....
#9 (permalink)      10/29/2019 4:16:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
richdude
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
I Ordered on the 30 September using epacket and got emailed that it was shipped on the 10 October I don't think the items were in stock when I ordered so excited to wait a bit longer I opened a ticket about 7 days ago and they answered yesterday saying that
Due to the strict security check, a small amount of parcels will be returned by the security check.
Our local post office has sent it again to you, also they said also give it a couple more days and it will come lol
#10 (permalink)      10/30/2019 1:39:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GavSith77
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I've just been told that I cant get a refund on one of my orders that was done on the 27th of September because they need to check their post?? Wtf is that all about?? How have they managed to mess this up so badly??
#11 (permalink)      10/30/2019 4:53:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GavSith77
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I've just contacted PayPal about getting a refund, let's see if that does anything to speed them up, sick of being told to wait another week!!