shopping cart empty
shipping to uae- new law since Apr2019 - wetclay: can you pls?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      10/23/2019 10:50:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mgfm111
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 386
  • Reviews 121
  • Kudos85
shipping to uae- new law since Apr2019 - wetclay: can you pls?
Dear FT,
any change in shipping policy to UAE?
it is legal now, not like before. it is not panned as before.
i am surprised as no change in shipping policy.
in dubai, china mart do not have most of the things.

Edited on 11/12/2019 at 8:03 AM. Reason:
FT Customer Support, You are doing a good job. PLEASE keep up the good work. PROTECT your reputation from some manufactures. FT PLEASE be part of ECIG industry DEVELOPMENT not just a typical reseller.
#2 (permalink)      10/23/2019 11:37:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 1791
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2118
I suggest you add @Anniepan to the title of this thread.
It makes it easier for her to catch it.

Or you could just open a ticket with your request:

https://support.fasttech.com/general/PSLE
#3 (permalink)      10/24/2019 4:17:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8492
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4710
Hello mgfm111,

We have forwarded your feedback to our logistics department, and ask them to confirm with our shipping carrier. We will trace all UAE packages to check the shipping. Of course, if there is any update news or official website notice, please kindly let us know, we will consider and open the shipping to UAE after then.

Thank you for your information.
#4 (permalink)      10/25/2019 9:08:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mgfm111
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 386
  • Reviews 121
  • Kudos85
https://www.esma.gov.ae/en-us/E-Participation/Pages/UAE%20Mandatory%20regulation%20for%20Electronic%20Nicotine%20Products.aspx

https://www.esma.gov.ae/en-us/Services/Pages/Products/Labeling-of-Electronic-Cigarettes-products.aspx

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/news/general/E-cigarettes-to-be-legal-in-UAE-from-mid-April-

hope this clarify it.
FT Customer Support, You are doing a good job. PLEASE keep up the good work. PROTECT your reputation from some manufactures. FT PLEASE be part of ECIG industry DEVELOPMENT not just a typical reseller.
#5 (permalink)      10/26/2019 3:49:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8492
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4710
Hello mgfm111,

Thank you for your information. I have forwarded these information to our related department to confirm. If we open the shipping method to UAE, we will announce the news in our forum.
#6 (permalink)      10/26/2019 12:51:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Boshnaq
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos27
I opened a ticket earlier as I wanted the tripod rta, and the customer service representative helped me with the order and it got sent to me in the UAE. this was around 1 month ago
#7 (permalink)      10/26/2019 12:57:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mgfm111
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 386
  • Reviews 121
  • Kudos85
Boshnaq wrote:

I opened a ticket earlier as I wanted the tripod rta, and the customer service representative helped me with the order and it got sent to me in the UAE. this was around 1 month ago

well, this is a good news. can you pls add more details?
which emirate? which shipping company/way? have you been questioned in customs?

#8 (permalink)      10/26/2019 1:01:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Boshnaq
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos27
Abu Dhabi, I think it was through Singapore post registered air mail, it took around 10 days to reach here, no one questioned me at customs or the post office.

I have been ordering items from here since early 2017, around a month ago they removed the shipping to UAE which was strange and that is why I contacted FT customer service regarding it and they shipped it to me anyway.
#9 (permalink)      10/28/2019 8:49:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mgfm111
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 386
  • Reviews 121
  • Kudos85
Boshnaq wrote:

Abu Dhabi, I think it was through Singapore post registered air mail, it took around 10 days to reach here, no one questioned me at customs or the post office.

I have been ordering items from here since early 2017, around a month ago they removed the shipping to UAE which was strange and that is why I contacted FT customer service regarding it and they shipped it to me anyway.

thanks for the info.

more than one year and half AUH customs (Dubai used to do the same) took my ecig parcel. it was 2 tanks and some coils. I tried my best but they took it.
however it should be different now after the LAW.
FT should change the status now.

#10 (permalink)      11/4/2019 11:53:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mgfm111
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 386
  • Reviews 121
  • Kudos85
Anniepan wrote:

Hello mgfm111,

Thank you for your information. I have forwarded these information to our related department to confirm. If we open the shipping method to UAE, we will announce the news in our forum.

any update?

#11 (permalink)      11/5/2019 1:38:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wetclay
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 39
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos11
I Also received 8 packages to Sharjah last month. No issues. CS helped me place orders.
Hope fasttech will add UAE soon.