shopping cart empty
@Anniepan - SHIPPING INTERNAL BATTERIES to UK/EUROPE = Please can FT use 'Euro Special Air Line'.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/10/2018 9:30:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapire
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 341
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos204
$0.50 rebate earned+5 details
@Anniepan - SHIPPING INTERNAL BATTERIES to UK/EUROPE = Please can FT use 'Euro Special Air Line'.
@Anniepan

Please can FT SERIOUSLY look into using 'Euro Special Air Line' for any orders which contain products with INTERNAL batteries - and especially for all the thousands of new low power and low mAh Pod Mods (e.g. Smok Rolo badge; Aspire Breeze 2, Vaporesso Nexus, etc) coming to market every week.

A good few of the other China vape gear vendors are now offering this Euro Special Air Line shipping option which takes just 6 - 12 days on average to the UK/Europe for Internal Battery products, and it is also usually offered FREE, or at a small/dollar rate similar to Uk ePacket Express.
Current FT options for anything with internal batteries can take anything from 12 - 30 days to Europe (usually more on the 2 weeks+ side at least) and charge $3 - $5 for the pleasure. So, I'm ending up buying anything with an internal battery from the other vendors now to receive it within a week or so ... whereas I'd more than likely buy from FT if they offered this Euro Special Air Line shipping, or a similar 6 - 12 days delivery option.

Also, it might be worth checking if some of your CURRENT shipping agents have amended their policies whereby some of them DO NOW actually allow some types of internal batteries - again, especially such LOW power and low mAh Pod Mods which are less likely to cause a significant risk (hopefully). I can't believe that so many of them still don't accept low power internal batteries with the changing market and reduced risk factors. - Actually, I have even had a couple of vendors ship internal battery items through 'e-Packet' a few weeks ago.

Anyway ...
Thanks a lot if you can investigate this and get back to me/us - and hopefully with 'Euro Special Air Line' being implemented as a new shipping option within the next few weeks, and/or other agents now also shipping Internal Battery gear.
(Maybe there is something similar for our good ole US counterparts too, if they have a similar problem).

Cheers.
#2 (permalink)      6/10/2018 9:35:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 815
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos973
+2 details
My vote for --Euro Special Air Line--
#3 (permalink)      6/10/2018 9:40:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapire
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 341
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos204
Cheers Ears! :-)
#4 (permalink)      6/10/2018 9:38:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6499
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3743
Hello Vapire,

Would you mind to give us some tracking numbers to check? So I can forwarded the information to our related department. They will check this shipping method and consider whether we can add or not. You can send the information in ticket Q05...LTGN which I have answered.

Thank you for your feedback.
#5 (permalink)      6/11/2018 3:41:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapire
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 341
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos204
+2 details
Thanks Annie - have responded in that ticket.

Best!
#6 (permalink)      6/11/2018 10:26:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6499
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3743
Vapire wrote:

Thanks Annie - have responded in that ticket.

Best!

Thank you very much, dear Vapire.

#7 (permalink)      6/12/2018 12:05:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
whiteroller
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 595
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos286
+1 details
Vapire excellent input and great suggestion. I don't supose we be lucky enough that they also ship regular batteries .

Edited on 6/12/2018 at 4:15 PM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      8/16/2018 8:30:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapire
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 341
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos204
+1 details
@Anniepan

So, a couple of months have now passed. I still can't see any options on FT for Shipping INTERNAL BATTERY products, POD MODs /low mAh items, etc, that takes just 6 - 12 days (a week on average) to the UK/Europe.

How did all FT's investigations go? I can GUARANTEE that it is possible to get this 7 day shipping from China for these types of goods.

Personally, I am still buying pod kits (low mAh) and internal battery products from the other growing China sites which reach me in 7 days, 8 days at the most. Or, of course, I just buy them directly in the UK now for £2 more and next day delivery.

Don't get me wrong FT, I still spend shed loads here every week/few weeks on a whole load of other stuff, but just not on pod mods/internal batt mods. Unfortunately, you're missing a real trick here. There is a ridiculously big and exponentially growing demand for pod mods at the moment - which even die hard dripper & mech users use for convenience/stealth vaping, etc - and FT is missing out on 2 counts ... i) your current shipping options just take so long to receive internal batts/pod mods; and ... ii) FT seems to have most pod mods on Pre-Order for at least 2-4 weeks+ (and then ADD ON extra long 2-4 week shipping) when you can literally get them from other China sites within 8 days, and even the Uk now for the past 2 months within days for a little extra cost. Plus, by the time you receive your FT pre-order pod mod (in particular) some 5/6 weeks later, they have been superseded 5 times over by the latest releases. I know this is nothing new for vape gear generally, but when there are clear options for quicker shipping, at least, I don't know why FT does not employ them - unless it is just all too expensive.

Please let us know if there will ever be any e Packet or whatever shipping options to the UK for INTERNAL BATTERIES that will take 7 days or so? Really can't understand how your competitors can be doing this for a while now, and FT can't.

Also, as many of these other Chinese vendors automatically change over the last leg of the shipping to DPD, and HERMES - ALL the labelling, etc, on their packages just looks like 'Domestic' mail (no sign of having come from abroad), and so NO Customs Declaration forms to worry about, and thus none of this increasingly being hit with UK CUSTOMS TAX with UK ROYAL MAIL HANDLING FEE (approx £11.83) is ever encountered. ... Jus' sayin'.

I look forward to hearing your progress on this Anniepan.

Edited on 8/16/2018 at 8:40 AM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      1/11/2019 12:08:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
whiteroller
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 595
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos286
+1 details
BUMP.