TNT-PostNL Shipping Method Is Resumed Now
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/7/2016 4:46:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3680
+2 details
TNT-PostNL Shipping Method Is Resumed Now
Dear valued customers,

We are pleased to announce that the TNT-PostNL shipping method is resumed now. Please see the supported countries and shipping upgrade fee as below:

- Available countries:

Austria
Czech Republic
Denmark
France
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland

- Extra shipping fee required for each order. Fees are calculated during checkout.
- Delivery time is about 14-20 working days.
- Batteries (internal/external) are OK.
- Liquids and knifes are not OK.
- Tracking link: http://postnl.post/
- Initial tracking information is updated in 4-5 working days after the order is shipped from FastTech.

Please note: carrier requires the value of TNT-PostNL packages to be declared no less than USD $24 (about EUR €22), even though the total amount of the order is less than USD $24 (about EUR €22). Orders shipped via other shipping method will not be affected like this.

Shall you have any problems about it, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

FastTech Team

Mod (jenny) edited on 4/22/2016 at 12:20 AM. Reason:
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#2 (permalink)      3/7/2016 6:54:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Auberjean
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 83
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos17
Hope more countries will be available~ i want to buy batteries. ^^
#3 (permalink)      3/7/2016 10:59:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ak5tokyo
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos16
Me too, though I can wait. Even surface is a good option. I love to try to calculate safe stock size of cells. Now, PostNL International Mail tracking showed "The item is pre-advised" . Hope, it actually get through Japan.
I prefer getting cells from FT. Nobody would try to supply some weaker fake to FT. All know we, FT customer will go beyond spec.

Thanks FT, at least you got start dealing with them. Hope you get better deal after some business. I like you guys as I can feel you are doing whatever you have chance.
Cheaper and work is better though I prefer to pay and easy
#4 (permalink)      3/7/2016 11:40:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5942
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2677
+1 details
HK Surface shipping was available for a long time and not well liked..Cargo ships took 3 months to get to the US and UK..people flip out when they have a 2 week wait, nevermind 3 months..I suspect people will be buying lithium batts at home and pay the extra costs..

For FT, this ban has a huge negative impact...FT is a business that has only 1 purpose, to make money...eCigs and electronics are big sellers here, most all use lithium batteries...China is not well known for their compliance with technical lengthy shipping regulations and new updates set forth by the IATA Dangerous Goods manuals..FT and these shippers will have to change the way they have operated for a long time and start packaging things much differently and get people certified in packing and shipping hazmat goods (for example, now a batt can only be 30% charged when packaged for cargo planes)...cargo carriers will be expected to absorb much of the cargo that passenger flights use to ship, and they only have so much space available...I think domestic buying and/or surface shipping are the only options short term now that will be available to most large countries... I just don't see any current shipper stepping up to the plate to ship large quanities to most countries..or new cargo air shippers to quickly appear and increase the flights to take up the slack created by the loss of using passenger planes..
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#5 (permalink)      3/12/2016 10:04:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crowdk
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos12
This must be a fucking joke, right?

I have waited patiently for you to get your shopping issues sorted out so you could send my order which ive already paid for both in gods and shipping AND already paid shipping upgrade on!

Then you charce me extra after the wait and tell me that it will be declared above the 12 dollar custom limit so i will pay 25 % in customs for the entire amount, shipping included, AND 25 dollars in custom collection fee.
That would be the most expensive and fucked up "cheap" batteries ive ever purchased!

Please refund both the Enelong and the Nicjoy batteries as a giftcard immidiatly, already paid shipping upgrades included ofcourse.

And when you are at it please tell me how to convert the rebate points into a giftcard since i have bought so much here i have collected more then 10 points but i see nowhere how to convert them into a giftcard.

It seems i have bought my last batteries at Fasttech :(
#6 (permalink)      3/12/2016 11:13:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5942
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2677
@crow...

Extra shipping fee required for each order. Fees are calculated during checkout.

IF you already paid at checkout as you stated, then the extra fees were included already

Please note: carrier requires the value of TNT-PostNL packages to be declared no less than USD $24 (about EUR €22), even though the total amount of the order is less than USD $24 (about EUR €22).

You were already made aware by FT of the minimum $24 customs declaration , so whatever your country customs charges you should be no surprise since U knew the customs declaration was going to be at least $24..

Refunds cannot be provided once an order has been packaged, prior to shipping...

To convert a minimum of $10 worth of rebate points into a gift certificate, just open a ticket and request the gift certificate here... OPEN A TICKET HERE!!!!

Edited on 3/12/2016 at 11:17 AM. Reason:
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#7 (permalink)      3/12/2016 11:55:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crowdk
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos12
thill1951 wrote:

@crow... Extra shipping fee required for each order. Fees are calculated during checkout.IF you already paid at checkout as you stated, then the extra fees were included alreadyPlease note: carrier requires the value of TNT-PostNL packages to be declared no less than USD $24 (about EUR €22), even though the total amount of the order is less than USD $24 (about EUR €22). You were already made aware by FT of the minimum $24 customs declaration , so whatever your country customs charges you should be no surprise since U knew the customs declaration was going to be at least $24..Refunds cannot be provided once an order has been packaged, prior to shipping...To convert a minimum of $10 worth of rebate points into a gift certificate, just open a ticket and request the gift certificate here... OPEN A TICKET HERE!!!!

Are you really this stupid or do you just pretend?

This order was ordered and paid for before Swedish Post decided to act up.

And i never order from here or anywhere else outside the EU without garantee of low value outside and this was also given at the order at first but might be needed to remember them of since shipping chanced.
But really FT delivery mess is theirs to sort out but charging extra for a shipping that had been waited for in patience and shipping upgrades have already been paid once, then my patience runs out
First you wait and then FT awards your patience with a shit down your neck and charge extra on top of the already paid extra

But why the fxck are you playing smart on details of an order you know nothing about?
Are you looking for a fucking job by fasttech or your girlie has russians in the hut or whats up with you?
Maybe your some kind of self appointed no life ft forum hero legacy and i should be kissing ur ass now?
Correct me if im wrong?

Would i chock you if i told you i already asked for an immidialy refund?

Edited on 3/12/2016 at 11:57 AM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      3/12/2016 12:09:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crowdk
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos12
Found the same batteries on ali.
One dollar more but no extra shipping fee and no 25% custom tax AND 25 dollars tax collection fee from Danish customs.
So the batteries from FT that costed 3 dollars and 1 dollar in old shipping upgrade would be 3 dollars in new extra extra shipping fee, 1 dollar in custom tax and 25 dollars in tax fee, thats 33 dollars total for a 4 pack of aa batteries when bought on FT.

Much better deal to pay 5 dollars elsewhere in total ;)

You dont need a rocket sience degree to figure that out

Edited on 3/12/2016 at 12:12 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      3/12/2016 12:39:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5942
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2677
@ crow...You are an idiot!..This is a thread about TNT PostNL..NEVER DID YOU MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT SWEDEN POST!....OR THAT FT JUST TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES TO SWITCH YOU TO THIS NEW SHIPPER WITHOUT ASKING YOU FIRST, WHICH I DON'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD DO OR DID!...SO STFU AND MOVE ON..go whine elsewhere with them lies while U promote other sites..I simply was trying to help upu out with hw to convert the points and pointing out that U would know these extra shipping fees at checkout that would impact your customs fees, which I'm sure U did...because I don't believe 1 bit about FT just arbitrarily changing your shipper without asking you first or if U wanted a refund instead, when Sweden Post went no batteries,,

jenny wrote om March 3:

Dear valued customers,We feel pity to notify you that the registered airmail of Sweden Post cannot ship external batteries (including power banks) temporarily due to there are batteries or power banks exploded during shipping via Sweden Post recently.FastTech is now looking for a new service to ship external batteries. Once the new service is ready, we will ship your order via the new shipping service. For the orders which haven't been shipped, we would like to suggest you to cancel the external batteries or power banks from your order. We can ship the rest items via registered airmail of Singapore Post which will faster than Sweden Post. If you prefer to cancel the entire order, we will issue refund immediately. We will send an notification email within 24 hours to customers whose orders are waiting to be packaged now. Please kindly let us know your choice via the ticket. Shall you have any further questions about this issue, please feel free to let us know by replying to this thread or creating a ticket. We will answer as soon as possible.Sorry for any inconveniences caused. Thank you for your understanding.Best regards,FastTech Team

so Crow.'m calling you an idiot because Jenny states also that an email was sent to you, and U were fully aware of the situation and chose NOT to get a refund nor cancel your order then...suck it up buttercup...its your own fault for doing NOTHING and I'm sure U told FT to ship the batteries with the new TNT-PostNL and knew all the particulars regarding the $24 minimum declarations..I just can't stand whiners who blame everybody else for their own ignorance or laziness..

#10 (permalink)      3/12/2016 12:47:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crowdk
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos12
Your not just an idiot but a total moron aswell!
PostNL has only come into play because Swedish post crapped out.
Are you from the moon or what?
I just cand stand morons and whinners with no life outside the net so they act and think they are srlf appointed gods of whatever forum they choose to haunt.
Jesus looser.
Get a fucking life

And since your too stupid to notice.

I am cancelling and purchasing else where Duuuuh!!!

Sorry to have offended your favorite haunt place on your behalf.
Well not really sorry for anything but you

So stop the whinning.
STFU and move on

Edited on 3/12/2016 at 12:56 PM. Reason:
#11 (permalink)      3/12/2016 1:05:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crowdk
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos12
What im saying is, since its too hard for you to understand or accept, is that i find it pretty crappy for FT first to ask customers to wait in patience, then charge them extra after that for their own shipping mess.
And that others have sollutions that dont involve getting an extra 30 dollars on top of a pack of aaa batteries.

So im sure FT can come up with something better soon.

If YOU feel offended by that

By me guest :)

Edited on 3/12/2016 at 1:06 PM. Reason: