shopping cart empty
Sweden post strange tracking number
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/10/2015 7:36:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ferongr
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 400
  • Reviews 61
  • Kudos170
Sweden post strange tracking number
I ordered some batteries for the first time and my order shows a strange tracking number, Q1819654678XX. This doesn't look like any standard tracking number. The tracking link from the order page links to 17track but the site doesn't recognize the originating carrier (due to the lack of country code) so I'm not sure it will ever track that way. Where can I track this number?

ferongr marked this question as answered on 12/11/2015 at 7:55 AM
Answer
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3678
Hello, ferongr. Sorry for the confusions. Due to post office made changes on the procedures of shipping packages, all the packages shipped via Sweden post registered airmail will come with two tracking numbers now.

The first tracking number "Q**********XX" is only for post office's reference. The final tracking number "RE**********SE" can be updated within 24 hours in business days after your package left from FastTech's warehouse.

The final tracking number of your order will be updated in a few hours. A notification will be sent to you once it is updated.

Thank you.
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#2 (permalink)      12/10/2015 8:00:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CanK47
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 150
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos77
They usually have a picture of your order shipped with your tracking number in it. Check that to see what that number is. It my have just been a mistake transferring the number over.
#3 (permalink)      12/10/2015 8:32:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 20161
  • Reviews 18
  • Kudos16813
I had batteries ship yesterday with the XX tracking number. Just received a FT email with an updated SE tracking number.
If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.
#4 (permalink)      12/10/2015 8:34:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 20161
  • Reviews 18
  • Kudos16813
+1 details
Good point CanK47. My photo shows XX.
If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.
#5 (permalink)      12/10/2015 8:43:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3678
+5 details
Hello, ferongr. Sorry for the confusions. Due to post office made changes on the procedures of shipping packages, all the packages shipped via Sweden post registered airmail will come with two tracking numbers now.

The first tracking number "Q**********XX" is only for post office's reference. The final tracking number "RE**********SE" can be updated within 24 hours in business days after your package left from FastTech's warehouse.

The final tracking number of your order will be updated in a few hours. A notification will be sent to you once it is updated.

Thank you.
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#6 (permalink)      12/11/2015 2:29:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ferongr
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 400
  • Reviews 61
  • Kudos170
Thanks Jenny!
#7 (permalink)      12/14/2015 2:01:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ferongr
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 400
  • Reviews 61
  • Kudos170
Any update? I still have only the reference number and no tracking number.