shopping cart empty
Rebate points converting please
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      5/19/2016 10:16:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MetisRebel
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 5359
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos6391
+2 details
Lost_In_Space wrote:

MetisRebel wrote:
....It's not the suicide helpline, it's an Asian reseller....

"I'm so depressed, my package hasn't arrived. I think I'm going to kill myself."

"Please to hang in there for 60 more days so we can make postal inquiry? Thank you for your understanding."

Thank Chuck it's not the suicide hotline. "Thank you for your patience. Our staffs will fix your problem shortly and refund your life in 3-5 days. We will tell our staffs to be more careful in the future. Thank you for your understanding"

Edited on 5/19/2016 at 10:17 AM. Reason:
For The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terriers...
#32 (permalink)      5/19/2016 10:18:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MetisRebel
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 5359
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos6391
+1 details
FT would make a great sitcom :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
#33 (permalink)      5/19/2016 10:45:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lost_In_Space
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 4737
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos20252
+1 details
MetisRebel wrote:

Lucy Liu would have to play someone on the staff.

The show would center around the mayhem at the FT main office, but also cut to forum posts and then dissolve into each of us sitting at our computers, typing, with our thoughts narrated aloud. Split screens would show forum wars and the staff's hilarious reactions.

Just pitched the idea to FOX!

They bought it! But they already muscled me out and put Seth McFarlane in charge.

Ad astra
#34 (permalink)      5/19/2016 2:20:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MetisRebel
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 5359
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos6391
+1 details
Lost_In_Space wrote:

MetisRebel wrote:

Lucy Liu would have to play someone on the staff.

The show would center around the mayhem at the FT main office, but also cut to forum posts and then dissolve into each of us sitting at our computers, typing, with our thoughts narrated aloud. Split screens would show forum wars and the staff's hilarious reactions.

Just pitched the idea to FOX!

They bought it! But they already muscled me out and put Seth McFarlane in charge.

Seth McFarlane isn't funny enough and Faux sux. Should have pitched it to HBO :)

Lucy Liu would have to be the 15 customer service reps who pick random answers off a list and have no idea what the question was.

Jenny would be the mother of 4 toddlers grasping at her yelling MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY ME ME ME while she types furiously on her laptop trying to sort out the day's problems on the forums.

The guy who plays Glenn in the Walking Dead whizzes around on his ebike picking up all the orders and yelling at manufacturers who keep changing the ETAs

Jackie Chan plays the harassed packager flipping the boxes around trying to smoosh 12 inches of stuff into 6 inches of bubblewrap so it fits in people's post boxes...

The YouTube reaction videos alone would break the internets.

Edited on 5/19/2016 at 2:24 PM. Reason:
#35 (permalink)      5/19/2016 5:51:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
MetisRebel wrote:

Is there some reason you expect this to go according to your timetable?

I have no other agenda other than to feel sorry for those who have been affected. My gc's have not been touched, my orders have not been redirected and my account has not been compromised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#36 (permalink)      5/19/2016 6:08:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MetisRebel
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 5359
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos6391
djvillan wrote:

MetisRebel wrote:
Is there some reason you expect this to go according to your timetable?

I have no other agenda other than to feel sorry for those who have been affected. My gc's have not been touched, my orders have not been redirected and my account has not been compromised.

I can understand that. I often feel a great deal of empathy for people when the run into problems at FT because it can be a pretty frustrating experience--especially if it happens a number of times.

My experience here tells me though that FT will fix it eventually, even if it takes a week of miscommunication back and forth before that happens ;)

#37 (permalink)      5/19/2016 9:39:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Cloudmann
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 53
  • Kudos5
Hello, I would like my rebate points converted to a gift certificate. Thank you.
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. - Henry Ford
#38 (permalink)      5/19/2016 10:18:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3680
+1 details
MetisRebel wrote:

GCs expire in three months? I didn't know that! Thanks for the info, Jenny.

Only gift certificate converted from rebate points will expire 3 months after it is issued. Gift certificate refunded from an order or item will expire 2 years after it is issued.

Thank you.

I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#39 (permalink)      5/19/2016 10:26:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3680
+1 details
pigritt wrote:

Hi, I would like my rebate points converting to gift certificate please Thank you.

Hello, pigritt. We can only convert rebated points to gift certificate when you have 10 or more active rebate points. Your active rebate points are not enough to be converted now. Thank you.

dUbMethod20 wrote:

I too need rebate points covered please & thank you

Cloudmann wrote:

Hello, I would like my rebate points converted to a gift certificate. Thank you.

Hello, dUbMethod20, Cloudmann. We have converted your active rebate points to gift certificate. Please find it in your FastTech account. Please note that this gift certificate will expire after 3 months.

Thank you.

I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#40 (permalink)      5/19/2016 10:51:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
WolverineCTX
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 404
  • Reviews 53
  • Kudos590
Hello jenny, I would like my rebate points converted to a gift certificate please. Thank you. :)
Did quit Smoking, never looked back! Vaping is great - Vape on.
#41 (permalink)      5/20/2016 12:36:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tomutis1
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos4
Hello, please convert my points to gift certificate. Thanks