Credit Cards now accepted for e-cigarette orders
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      10/21/2021 6:20:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dmitriy30
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
I repeat once again that the purchase was made and the money was debited to berrytap.com. Other users have the same problem as me! Solve the problem! For what reason this happened, you need to ask! I have all the documents confirming the operation! Write your email address so I can send you checks.
#22 (permalink)      10/21/2021 6:29:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dmitriy30
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
ваши коллеги решили мой вопрос. Товар готовиться к отгрузке!
#23 (permalink)      10/21/2021 6:30:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dmitriy30
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
your colleagues have solved my question. The goods are getting ready for shipment!
#24 (permalink)      10/21/2021 7:22:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
alunys13
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I cancelled 3 orders on fasttech and I was debited from berrytap.com, baihuoli.com and thehparticular.com the next day.
The amounts debited on those 3 sites are the same as the amounts of 3 orders I cancelled on fasttech..

Dmitriy30 wrote:

I repeat once again that the purchase was made and the money was debited to berrytap.com. Other users have the same problem as me! Solve the problem! For what reason this happened, you need to ask! I have all the documents confirming the operation! Write your email address so I can send you checks.

#25 (permalink)      10/22/2021 1:17:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10874
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5695
+1 details
alunys13 wrote:

I cancelled 3 orders on fasttech and I was debited from berrytap.com, baihuoli.com and thehparticular.com the next day.
The amounts debited on those 3 sites are the same as the amounts of 3 orders I cancelled on fasttech..

Dmitriy30 wrote:

Dear alunys13 and Dmitriy30,

We are sorry about the confusion and the inconvenience caused.

After checking with our credit card gateway provider, this is caused due to data transmission errors during the payment process.

With running a thorough inspection in our system, we confirm that the payments had indeed been made on our site and the orders are also placed successfully. As you might also notice that the orders are all displayed under your FastTech account.

Please feel assured that your personal information is safe and did not being shared in this case.

In the meantime, we have urged our gateway provider to fix the problem as soon as possible. We will also update this thread if there is further information.

We appreciated the heads up and your understanding in this matter.

Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service if you have any questions.

#26 (permalink)      10/22/2021 9:46:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MediocreDad187
  • JoinedOct 2021
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I've tried to process a credit card order 3 times, and all 3 times it did not seem to go through, and just took me back to the previous page. Can you please assist?
#27 (permalink)      10/22/2021 1:21:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PavluxXxa32
  • JoinedJun 2021
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hello. I'm from Russia. I made an order in this store for the first time. The money was debited, the order number appeared in the cabinet. Please tell me if the order is accepted or do I need to confirm the order to be accepted for delivery?

Edited on 10/22/2021 at 1:22 PM. Reason:
#28 (permalink)      10/25/2021 7:34:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
datside
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos0
Made an order and paid with card. Error "Card declined by issue bank'. BUT pay operation is success. But no order is listed. Created general ticket and long waiting for your reply! When my problem will be resolved???

Edited on 10/25/2021 at 9:28 AM. Reason:
#29 (permalink)      10/25/2021 9:39:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ukbrit
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
hi. I am having the same problem with card payments. this is the only site that has a problem. they have lost a lot of orders.
#30 (permalink)      10/25/2021 1:25:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bucheryt2
  • JoinedOct 2021
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Здравствуйте.Я из России,оплатил свой заказ банковской картой,оплата прошла на berrytop.com но заказ не появился.Что делать с этим?Выписка из банка имеется.
#31 (permalink)      10/25/2021 1:25:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bucheryt2
  • JoinedOct 2021
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Здравствуйте.Я из России,оплатил свой заказ банковской картой,оплата прошла на berrytop.com но заказ не появился.Что делать с этим?Выписка из банка имеется.