Credit Cards now accepted for e-cigarette orders
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      10/18/2021 8:20:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KIMYUN
Member
  • JoinedJul 2019
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I just ordered it, but there was an unknown error, so I paid in a strange place, and there was nothing on the order list. What happened? It was paid at berrytap.com.
#12 (permalink)      10/18/2021 5:10:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mick6214
Member
  • JoinedAug 2021
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos20
$1.00 rebate earned+2 details
Hey Anniepan,
Thank for post

Anniepan wrote:

would you mind replying with a screenshot or any other detail?



This is what I see when I press the print invoice button. Thanks for the help

here must be added the amount of VAT if applicable, the choice at the time of its payment (otherwise the VAT box will remain empty or 0.00€ but the VAT box must appear)



I took the liberty of making an example of what should be on the invoice (since the option to pay the tax is offered at the time of payment and the latter has been paid by the customer if he chose this option)it must be something like on this image modified by me lol https://zupimages.net/up/21/42/9hd3.png


Edited on 10/18/2021 at 6:43 PM. Reason:
#13 (permalink)      10/19/2021 2:30:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10874
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5695
+1 details
KIMYUN wrote:

I just ordered it, but there was an unknown error, so I paid in a strange place, and there was nothing on the order list. What happened? It was paid at berrytap.com.



Hi KIMYUN,

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have received your money as it needs to accept manually. We have sent an email for you to confirm the order detail, please kindly check and reply back to us. Thank you.

#14 (permalink)      10/19/2021 3:21:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10874
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5695
+1 details
thanswr wrote:

*****Please ignore. I posted this in the wrong thread".I purchased a gift card for my order. I applied the gift card code to my order. Then nothing happened. Apparently the order did not go through as it is not showing up in my "Manage & Track Orders". Since the order did not go through, I tried claiming the gift card again. I get a message saying "Invalid gift card. The email on the gift card purchased must match your FastTech account e-mail address". I try to claim the gift card again. This time it did go through. I try to place the order again, using the gift card code, and I get a message saying that gift card code has already been used. Please help.



Dear thanswr,

I see you have placed an order already, Do you have any problem with your gift card? If you have other questions, feel free to contact us here or by the ticket. Our team is always at your disposal.

#15 (permalink)      10/19/2021 3:33:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10874
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5695
+1 details
mick6214 wrote:

I took the liberty of making an example of what should be on the invoice (since the option to pay the tax is offered at the time of payment and the latter has been paid by the customer if he chose this option)it must be something like on this image modified by me lol https://zupimages.net/up/21/42/9hd3.png




Hi, dear mick6214, you can ask our CS to offer the commercial invoice to you first. If we add the tax to order detail in the future, then you can download it from your order. Thank you for your feedback.


Edited on 10/19/2021 at 3:34 AM. Reason:
#16 (permalink)      10/20/2021 3:19:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dmitriy30
Member
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Hello! I'm from Russia. 10/19/2021 in the mobile application added a product to the cart, chose to pay by card. The money was debited to berrytap.com. This order is not in your personal account. There are screenshots to confirm the information. Please explain what the problem is.
#17 (permalink)      10/20/2021 4:36:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pasonja
Member
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I get this message: "Card declined by issuing bank.
Please try your credit card using the PayPal option above (PayPal is free for customers)."

What do I do?
#18 (permalink)      10/21/2021 4:19:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10874
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5695
+1 details
Dmitriy30 wrote:

Hello! I'm from Russia. 10/19/2021 in the mobile application added a product to the cart, chose to pay by card. The money was debited to berrytap.com. This order is not in your personal account. There are screenshots to confirm the information. Please explain what the problem is.




Hi Dmitriy30,

I have created the order and replied to your ticket, please kindly check and confirm the order. Thank you.

#19 (permalink)      10/21/2021 4:36:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dmitriy30
Member
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
confirm
#20 (permalink)      10/21/2021 5:51:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10874
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5695
+1 details
Pasonja wrote:

I get this message: "Card declined by issuing bank.
Please try your credit card using the PayPal option above (PayPal is free for customers)."

What do I do?



Hi Pasonja,

How about I manually create the order for you? Then you can pay by Paypal link. I have sent an email to you, please kindly check and let me know your opinion there. Thank you.

#21 (permalink)      10/21/2021 6:20:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dmitriy30
Member
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
I repeat once again that the purchase was made and the money was debited to berrytap.com. Other users have the same problem as me! Solve the problem! For what reason this happened, you need to ask! I have all the documents confirming the operation! Write your email address so I can send you checks.